"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So should we just write her off as a lost cause?
If you hate coomer content then sure. I don't mind it (again I was one of the few members that shilled LewdFauna around here) but at the same time you won't see me throwing money at it.

smartestkidontheshortbus

If you hate coomer content then sure. I don't mind it (again I was one of the few members that shilled LewdFauna around here) but at the same time you won't see me throwing money at it.
In her defense she's been posting about ovulating, and women literally lose 10-20 iq points during ovulation.

Bronze

Since Erika's PL has no activity whatsoever, and others are all found i assume this is her Edit: she might be Lilrya and account we thought is her might be Erika

Last edited:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
ruru - Copy.png

yeah that's her lol

"delusional nyanhera princess" is an insane 180 from erika

smartestkidontheshortbus

Bronze

View attachment 60218
yeah that's her lol

"delusional nyanhera princess" is an insane 180 from erika
Are we sure this is not Lilrya and Erika is actually Kiyoko? She has a ? Next to her name in lazarus pit, had health problems which might explain why this account came later than others, and I just saw that Hime is a nickname Lilrya has in her wiki. I don't know either of them well enough to decide from their tweets

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Watching not Ophie's stream. Someone needs to tell these girls what a tax deductible expense is.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

smartestkidontheshortbus

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Is Erika based?
acknowledging/seeking validation from 4chan is the opposite of based.
Are we sure this is not Lilrya and Erika is actually Kiyoko? She has a ? Next to her name in lazarus pit, had health problems which might explain why this account came later than others, and I just saw that Hime is a nickname Lilrya has in her wiki. I don't know either of them well enough to decide from their tweets
Honestly makes way more sense than Erika suddenly swerving in character this hard.

Bronze

acknowledging/seeking validation from 4chan is the opposite of based.

Honestly makes way more sense than Erika suddenly swerving in character this hard.
Well, we are really close to be sure who's her. She has a Yt channel now and will stream soon.

Clock me if its discussed, but isn't it weird that Salmon, who was independent until around October also created an account? Did she learn something during her time with girls, or has something happened after she joined that caused/triggered all this?

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

This really is reminding me of the final days of Tsunderia.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's leaning hard into the lewd content. She has always been a bit of a tease as Ophelia, I wonder if she has wanted to do this and the company prevented it (given how much LewdFauna blew up but her tweets are bordering parasocial gfe type "uwu im so horny guys"). That said she seems to be getting a ton of donations from her fans and has probably made about $400 today just by posting a few very tame body shots.
"Tame body shots"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unless I am misremembering, did Tsunderia have manifest implosions and hilariously drawn out discord drama?

Kalion

:)
Unless I am misremembering, did Tsunderia have manifest implosions and hilariously drawn out discord drama?
Nope. It all happened behind the scenes. And slowly over a year instead of all in a week.
I guess you could count the entirety of Gen 1, half of Gen 2, and both managers all leaving within about a month of each other an implosion, but the company dragged on for another year after that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not to mention the cleanup after the fallout. Matsuro Meru still blames herself for not being viral enough to prevent the downfall.

Kalion

:)
Not to mention the cleanup after the fallout. Matsuro Meru still blames herself for not being viral enough to prevent the downfall.
Meru could have hit 1m subs her first year and still nothing would prevent a man who refused to take any action, caring more about Yu-Gi-Oh and protecting his groomer friend/cofounder from tanking his own company.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The Rrat is Ophie will graduate in 5-8 months, so 2 now and probably another 1-2 right after gen 3. It's dead we're just waiting to see if it'll implode or go to rot.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"October 24 important date apparently for when things went to shit?, not contract issues, not money issues."
I know it comes from the purple fag but I think it's worth noting down in the thread.

Top Bottom