"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Panko Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Here, have the video

All streamers seem to come out of the same factory. They are not born, they are grown to shill weird knick knacks and poison water

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Edit: Just mentioned that she spent 20k on skebs last year.
Excuse me but, how??? Even super skilled artists takes like 15000 yen, did she go for real celebs or did she commission like 10 a day?

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
So she's either been getting fairly well compensated for her work that makes something as dumb as that viable, or she's extremely bad with money and has been lighting a good chunk of it on fire, or because it's the internet an exaggeration. In any case that a really weird thing to flex right now.
Bri's a very well-known rigger on the EN side and charges $100-400 for a chibi model and $2000 for a full standard model
https://briatcookiebox.carrd.co/

From her Twitter, she has posted 5 full models that she's worked on in the past 3 months.

EDIT:
I've counted about 20 or so full models that she's worked on this year- that's $40k right there from rigging alone. Maybe I should weaponize my mental illness and learn Live2D as well 🤔

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Horsecock

So she's either been getting fairly well compensated for her work that makes something as dumb as that viable, or she's extremely bad with money and has been lighting a good chunk of it on fire, or because it's the internet an exaggeration. In any case that a really weird thing to flex right now.
The latter and it's a common talking point for her. Her debut stream had her talking about spending her almost empty bank account on mall pretzels:

See also neopets:

and her story of how she became a vtuber:

smartestkidontheshortbus

The latter and it's a common talking point for her. Her debut stream had her talking about spending her almost empty bank account on mall pretzels:

See also neopets:

and her story of how she became a vtuber:

So, she's the type of person that will always be broke.

Panko Enjoyer

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This girl is far too cute to hide behind an avatar! So much more content she could be delivered through her cam.

@John Vtuber👁️ give me tips how do i get her to like me like hexa loves you?
The timing on this... is immaculate

:kiarachefkiss:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Bronze

Nah, that's pretty common for people who draw a lot. You might think they are just moving a pen around but you could end up with very gruesome injuries, that will completely take you out of ability to do anything for months. Repeated motions with the same muscles that were never meant to move 24/7 with no breaks, instead of snapping in one go slowly wear and tear and then break entirely. Coupled with not moving and often finding yourself in the same position for hours with your entire body aching and blood flow obstructed to important areas
It surely had some role in it, but this makes me still think its about the situation

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not ophie is live she almost did her Ophie intro

"Some of you may be worried about the future so let me just say basements are overrated I like a vast blue ocean"
" If anyone ever told you always and forever they I hope you know they meant it"

smartestkidontheshortbus

Not ophie is live she almost did her Ophie intro

"Some of you may be worried about the future so let me just say basements are overrated I like a vast blue ocean"
" If anyone ever told you always and forever they I hope you know they meant it"

Man, she seems like a really sweet person, and her menhera is just the right amount to be hot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

smartestkidontheshortbus

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's leaning hard into the lewd content. She has always been a bit of a tease as Ophelia, I wonder if she has wanted to do this and the company prevented it (given how much LewdFauna blew up but her tweets are bordering parasocial gfe type "uwu im so horny guys"). That said she seems to be getting a ton of donations from her fans and has probably made about $400 today just by posting a few very tame body shots.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

She's leaning hard into the lewd content. She has always been a bit of a tease as Ophelia, I wonder if she has wanted to do this and the company prevented it (given how much LewdFauna blew up but her tweets are bordering parasocial gfe type "uwu im so horny guys"). That said she seems to be getting a ton of donations from her fans and has probably made about $400 today just by posting a few very tame body shots.
So should we just write her off as a lost cause?

Top Bottom