"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There hasn’t been this much action since April holy shit.
This last week has just been fucking insane for drama.
Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.
The rrats on /vt/ of an imminent collapse of vRev might have a ton of truth to them. It seems to be a managerial based collapse much like what happened to Tsunderia from everything seen so far.
this vrevie things seem to deserve a thread now jannies for archival purpose because it seems like the entire company is going under :iryswooo:
I was 3 days behind on the general thread and only just now caught up due to a busy weekend. I'll make a thread in the morning if Proctor hasn't made one yet.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The rrats on /vt/ of an imminent collapse of vRev might have a ton of true to them. It seems to be a managerial based collapse much like what happened to Tsunderia from everything seen so far.
Phase continuing to be the only small corpo that isn't a complete disaster. You love to see it :smugpipi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The official Black Corpo Bingo card has arrived!
Try it on your favorite black vtuber corpo or any vtuber corpo to see if they get the Bingo!

The whole Marina and now the whole Cyberlive cucked mod thing has made me realize how incestuous this whole Vtuber thing is. Seems like everyone that's in Vtubing knows everyone else in Vtubing. Either they have collabed, or are acquaintances of past lives or some shit. Shit's kinda weird but it makes sense now why such a large part of it also seems to be toxic as fuck. Its a big Highschool and the different cliques that sometimes overlap.

I am pretty certain that Marina is a narcissistic, sex pest bully that is why most of his victims are afraid to come out because of his cliques. Now that he is on the defensive, this is the best time to lay out the receipts.

Seriously, Marina is a stupid bitch. Because of clout and a thousand CCVs he did that Twitch stream and is now suffering the consequences.

USS IOWA

I feel like we are in a small corpo bubble pop guys.

fortnitesmasherX

The official Black Corpo Bingo card has arrived!
Try it on your favorite black vtuber corpo or any vtuber corpo to see if they get the Bingo!

What corpo was an NFT front? When did this happen?

Kalion

:)
What corpo was an NFT front? When did this happen?
Haven-X (Koa Himari, Viri Sylvaine, Roza Coatl). The CEO tried to sell NFTs of the talents without telling the talents and just expected them to go along with it. They did not.

UberSoldat

While I don't watch VReverie talents, from what I'm reading, I think a separate thread should at least be considered in the event a larger implosion takes place.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean

Still extremely groomery ngl
stones glass houses.
Honestly she always seemed like the type to try that out. Guessing corpo didnt allow her to go coomer mode. Maybe she can join LewdFauna's group. Honestly she would kill it.

Also this:
View attachment 60122

At this point they are not even trying to hide it. If the company goes to shit why not just sell out the models for what they were worth as a quick way to atleast make back some money.
because corpos HATE the idea of someone succseeding at things that failed at.

if you want another example why games companies refuse to sell their IPs back to the original owners or even studios with proven track records.
The whole Marina and now the whole Cyberlive cucked mod thing has made me realize how incestuous this whole Vtuber thing is. Seems like everyone that's in Vtubing knows everyone else in Vtubing. Either they have collabed, or are acquaintances of past lives or some shit. Shit's kinda weird but it makes sense now why such a large part of it also seems to be toxic as fuck. Its a big Highschool and the different cliques that sometimes overlap.
almost like these people have been bag chasing for years just because vtubing is the new "thing" does not make any of them new and when your all trying to do the same "entertainment" job you tend to look at who else is doing it and talk to each other.

Your observation is essentially surprise that people that work in construction might talk to other construction workers.

Hell there was a post here somewhere a day or two ago basically about how they would host a yearly VRChat hang out with 90+ people which might seem small but thats almost 100 people yearly and they definitely talked to eachother.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

frz

Speaking of terrible vtuber OPsec i found @Smegmar on 4chan
0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

Also some fun read from a ririka's liveTL getting baited by yet another Ririka threads
0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

Limkin

If she means the corpo job it's pretty sad. 2 weeks of random donations without even officially mentioning graduation, which would swing people to donate directly, is more than a full month of working in a corpo. inb4 they tried asking for even bigger cut in new contracts or some shit

Bronze

Wow. Seems it was horrible after all

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

smartestkidontheshortbus

If she means the corpo job it's pretty sad. 2 weeks of random donations without even officially mentioning graduation, which would swing people to donate directly, is more than a full month of working in a corpo. inb4 they tried asking for even bigger cut in new contracts or some shit

She'll be able to get that bicycle easily at this rate.

Bronze

Anyone who wants to take up the offer to see what they will say, if anything?

Don't think its worth archiving as its just "ask us anything" tweet, but I'll put the contact link here just in case

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Anyone who wants to take up the offer to see what they will say, if anything?

Don't think its worth archiving as its just "ask us anything" tweet, but I'll put the contact link here just in case

I do.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Phase continuing to be the only small corpo that isn't a complete disaster. You love to see it :smugpipi:
Fishman continues to win by doing nothing pretending to be a turret on top of merch in a warehouse as his managers do all the work.
Well considering how everything has been going for damn near everyone else I can't really argue with his strategy.

With how much shit happened this year you would have thought December would at least fizzle out and things for 2023 vtubing could end nowhere near as wild as earlier in the year. Vtuber Christmas apparently includes having the tree on fire and hoping it doesn't burn the house down with it though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fishman continues to win by doing nothing pretending to be a turret on top of merch in a warehouse as his managers do all the work.
Well considering how everything has been going for damn near everyone else I can't really argue with his strategy.

With how much shit happened this year you would have thought December would at least fizzle out and things for 2023 vtubing could end nowhere near as wild as earlier in the year. Vtuber Christmas apparently includes having the tree on fire and hoping it doesn't burn the house down with it though.
I just didn't think it was possible to top April, but we've come close in this week ALONE.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Do you remember when Ollie took part in an online chess tournament, and the commentators were sure she's fully concentrating on her strategy, but instead caught her practicing making noises with her mouth instead? That's how I imagine Sakana.

Depressed Nousagi: And now with vReverie imminent implosion, Phase Connect seems to have cemented its position as the most successful small vtuber company. Sakana must be concentrating really hard on his next brilliant business moves, surely.
Cut to Fishman sitting in his warehouse, playing League of Legends.
Sakana: Bleep, bloop, bleep, bloop, bleep, bleep. Exterminate the Zerg.
Depressed Nousagi: ...definitely some Forbes-grade thinking right here.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Do you remember when Ollie took part in an online chess tournament, and the commentators were sure she's fully concentrating on her strategy, but instead caught her practicing making noises with her mouth instead? That's how I imagine Sakana.

Depressed Nousagi: And now with vReverie imminent implosion, Phase Connect seems to have cemented its position as the most successful small vtuber company. Sakana must be concentrating really hard on his next brilliant business moves, surely.
Cut to Fishman sitting in his warehouse, playing League of Legends.
Sakana: Bleep, bloop, bleep, bloop, bleep, bleep. Exterminate the Zerg.
Depressed Nousagi: ...definitely some Forbes-grade thinking right here.
Fishman has done an amazing job picking talents; that are mentally ill and degenerate enough to be funny, and stable enough to not self destruct or go full whore.

Top Bottom