"Read less 4chan 👍🏻"Veibae

Twitter cringe and insanity

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doki herself talks as if she's an indie and good example of one. She even says "I'm a small nobody indie" which yeah compared to people like Lily/Bao/Shoto you are "small" but if you never had your Selen arc you WOULD actually be considered a success story if the same growth happened. Also we know Doki's love history, it kind of does fall into it but in a different way, just not these days.
>other indie girls have bfs be their manager
>Doki has them carry her to pred

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
People need to stop using Doki as an example when it comes to indies. Or anything really. She, her circumstances, and her spending are not normal. SHe's a legitimate freak of nature in the scene and will hopefully never be replicated. Even if she were, she wouldn't fall into the category shondo's talking about anyway. Not sure if he's purposely missing the point or the sight of the blacklisted loli has got him seeing so much red that all logic is blocked.

I'll lazily put my own take from Twitter here:

To put it into more words, of course you can find exceptions to what Shondo said. I think even she would recognize that if you pinned her down somehow. But that's missing the forest for the trees. Just pretend that instead of "all" Shondo had instead said "90%" and then take Shondo's actual message to heart. Maybe your oshi is in the 10%, but probably not.

Dr. Welshman

Shondo spitting some absolute truths, and of course the twitter fags seethe and rage.

Murray summed it up well. It seems satire and common sense thinking is lost on the twitter freaks. And also a hearty fuck you to the cunt giving shondo shit for a loli model - imagine being this much of a tourist.

tgmslc

vtweeters/vmanagers(aka groomers) are furious that Shondo exposed an inconvenient truth.

Penumbral, man, what are you even doing here? You're like the last big vtuber news channel that hasn't gone full dramafag, please just skip this.
:magnino:

Also It's pretty rich to see vtweeters calling out Shondo and Pippa for "bringing 4chan fans into vtubing" when Phase fans & Shondo fans seem almost universally despised on /vt/.

People need to stop using Doki as an example when it comes to indies. Or anything really. She, her circumstances, and her spending are not normal. SHe's a legitimate freak of nature in the scene and will hopefully never be replicated. Even if she were, she wouldn't fall into the category shondo's talking about anyway. Not sure if he's purposely missing the point or the sight of the blacklisted loli has got him seeing so much red that all logic is blocked.
But it's such a huge juicy cherry to pick!
:dokiWTF:

You're 100% correct, tho. Whatever mold was used to cast Dokibird has been utterly destroyed.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Penumbral, man, what are you even doing here? You're like the last big vtuber news channel that hasn't gone full dramafag, please just skip this.
That's what he said though, he said that he knows what's going on but it won't make it into a video/short.

Side note anime Twitter fell for this rage bait so hard that they doxxed the dude and are threatening to shoot up his house.

A

Helkar

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Tourists not realizing Pippa is one of the more restrained people in her company will never not be funny.
They cant even name someone else from phase connect. Thats the level of tourism you're dealing with.

Helkar

They cant even name someone else from phase connect. Thats the level of tourism you're dealing with.
Not gonna lie, after posting, i felt the irony of me, someone who got into the industry in january-24, calling someone who's clearly been around longer a tourist.
But shit, i at least try to do my research and don't make sweeping statements about areas i haven't done my research in.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
!
:dokiWTF:

You're 100% correct, tho. Whatever mold was used to cast Dokibird has been utterly destroyed.
The mold is still there in the form in NijiEN. All it takes is middle management to repeatedly cancel projects in order to break their spirit and do a flip (or two). Am also very pessimistic about their latest event. Good luck to them.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not gonna lie, after posting, i felt the irony of me, someone who got into the industry in january-24, calling someone who's clearly been around longer a tourist.
But shit, i at least try to do my research and don't make sweeping statements about areas i haven't done my research in.
I mean yeah. There is a big difference between a tourist and a newfag. Hell i still consider myself a newfag considering a lot of people here started watching vtubers around 2020. I started focussing on vtubers around 2022.

Tourists dont try to accomodate to and understand the culture. Thats the issue with them. Nothing wrong with being a newfriend as long as you dont start acting like a tourist.

tgmslc

The mold is still there in the form in NijiEN. All it takes is middle management to repeatedly cancel projects in order to break their spirit and do a flip (or two). Am also very pessimistic about their latest event. Good luck to them.
There was more to Selen/Doki's rise than just getting constantly smacked down like management was playing whack-a-mole with her ambitions. She was the most popular NijiEN female liver with crazy ccv and over 700,000 subs.

She also fought hard to host big events, even going so far as to empty her own bank account to host huge events - basically learning to be both her absent managers AND the investors financing the events. She got a crash course in brand & talent management, business finance, and third party contracting on top of also keeping up her skill level at Apex to constantly get invited to e-sports tournaments.

Nijisanji will never, ever produce another talent like her - if only because nobody left there will ever again be popular (and loaded with cash) enough to do everything Selen did. Maybe if someone like Vox or Elira developed a severe hyperfixation on running huge events, they'd eventually repeat the process, but all the popular EN organs left are all too busy being a bitchy clique and circlejerking.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thank you for calling me racist against my own men bint its an honor that someone appreciates my dedication to help other people dodge nuclear bombs

tgmslc

Oh shit I got quoted. Also I actually was just typing out "femboy" cuz i think it's kind of a funny word & an apt descriptor.

It's also kinda funny to watch this idiot go after Proctor for probably the most even-handed and lukewarm burns in the entire Froot drama.

Bronze

Bit weird to complain about TVA having doxxing info then showing whose info it is and how to find it on Twitter, especially if you believe it's correct. At that point you are doxxing too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bit weird to complain about TVA having doxxing info then showing whose info it is and how to find it on Twitter, especially if you believe it's correct. At that point you are doxxing too.
Its a post reporting about someone dropping phase dox info, i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt care if evil nazi phase got doxed, he is dishonest about Niji enough for me to not trust his intentions on that

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imo the thread should've just been deleted a while ago but i understand why its still up. But yeah bint isnt really helping lol

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I wasn't quoted, I need to do better.

BINTED YOU'RE A WASTE OF OXYGEN THE INTERNET WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU GO DO HRT AND SELL YOUR ASSHOLE IN THE CORNER OF THE SLUMS YOU LIVE YOU FUCKING FÅGGOT YOU'RE USED TO SUCKING COCK ALREADY MAKE IT USEFUL

Eat em and breed em

I need help

"Getting around the filter" it was an actual femboy Keychain you mongoloid, I would say to watch streams but then again I'd expect no better from a froot simp.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wasn't quoted, I need to do better.

BINTED YOU'RE A WASTE OF OXYGEN THE INTERNET WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU GO DO HRT AND SELL YOUR ASSHOLE IN THE CORNER OF THE SLUMS YOU LIVE YOU FUCKING FÅGGOT YOU'RE USED TO SUCKING COCK ALREADY MAKE IT USEFUL
just call him a Yamanbafaggot every other day soon enough youll get under his skin

Top Bottom