"Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me, which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that IF even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you."Pipkin Pippa

Twitter cringe and insanity

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"
yeah sounds about right

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
A few days ago, I was looking through Spica's Twitter and noticed this guy DeanTheOneX reply to every single post even slightly related to the V-Dere girls. He seemed like a "normal" - if somewhat obsessed - fan leaving positive messages, so I didn't think much of it. Then he popped up on my feed again with this:

A
Out of curiosity, I decided to check his profile out, and I think we've got a full-blown schizo here.
View attachment 75855
Profile Archive
Aside from the kooky New Age crap, he's a diehard corpo hater and Kawaii anti:

Full archive of his most recent schizo ramblings
The probable catalyst of his crusade against Kawaii is the Gen 3 walk-out that happened last year. Scrolled through and found that he went out of his way to make a petition to pressure Kawaii to give them their IPs back:

A
The full petition and archive
Another fan told him to cut it out, but to no avail:

View attachment 75851
Dean claims, among other things, that shady Kawaii management wanted to get into the Gen 3/V-Dere girls' pants, and they said no, hence the graduation:

A
He also claims that he used to game with one of the V-Dere Girls on MapleStory and UnisonLeague years ago (probably Elia/Aletta or more disturbingly, Airi/Peony - the youngest of the V-Dere girls - currently 19 or 20 IIRC):

A
Since then, he appears to have had a massive hate-boner for all VTuber corpos. Here's his take on AuroraLiveVR:

A

All in all, he is a very dedicated schizo, considering this is just what I could dig up from his posts in recent months. He appears to periodically purge his profile since there's nothing coming up when you search earlier than March of this year, despite having created the account in 2021.

Posting this here for two reasons, namely:
  1. As a warning to anyone reading this thread, especially any VTubers. He doesn't just follow the V-Dere girls, but also other chuubas, artists and fans. His interactions with chuubas seem mostly positive, if sometimes weird and smothering. Still, worth taking note of him so as to keep him at a safe distance. Corpos especially should keep an eye out for this guy since he is hostile to any and all corpos it seems.
  2. Archival purposes. As I mentioned, he seems to purge his account periodically of posts. Maybe I'm just not doing things right with the advanced search, but there's nothing in his accounts from before March of this year. Yet he has 5,000+ posts and replies, which indicates an insane amount of Twitter use in the span of 5 months.
A thought also occurred to me, considering that he is on a crusade against Kawaii. How much of what we know or perceive about the Gen 3/V-Dere situation is colored by things this guy has said under alts/anonymously? If he posts this much now, I imagine how much he might have posted back when that situation was unfolding. Of course, everyone involved seems to have moved on, but it's food for thought.

I have to give it to Dean, he's a non-stop source of schizo content (there's 152 posts in this thread):

A
dean2.PNG
spica3.PNG
dean4.PNG

I have to share Spica with this guy...:pomuStare:

Zyklon Mag

Ballpark_Look

The guy that was committing crimes in Japan and banned, is now raging against the country of Japan and glazing Korea (South or North who knows) for some reason.

1000005955.jpg
A

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Awoogers

The guy that was committing crimes in Japan and banned is now raging against the country of Japan and glazing Korea (South or North who knows) for some reason.

View attachment 79867
A
oh dont worry both koreans especially south are more racist against tourists especially Yamanbas so hes gonna have a fucking blast

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

tgmslc

The guy that was committing crimes in Japan and banned, is now raging against the country of Japan and glazing Korea (South or North who knows) for some reason.

View attachment 79867
A
Ah yes, those manly men of South Korea, who've spent the last 3,000 years being passed back and forth China & Japan like the last unbroken bong in a stoner's basement.

Those virile and grizzled men who can't even stand up to those short-bus riders North Korea without big daddy America's assistance.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"
1962-Present: "Thank you Mr. American for putting your cock in my coochie and giving me a green card via marriage because your women are increasingly awful. Your half-Flip, half-White children will probably be not a total disaster!"
I'm sorry @Awoogers has to find out this way.

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Awoogers

I'm sorry @Awoogers has to find out this way.

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
dude ive literally said that this shithole was gangbanged with 3 separate countries and didnt recover ever since on multiple occasions im more than aware that we are a multicultural bukkake

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
dude ive literally said that this shithole was gangbanged with 3 separate countries and didnt recover ever since on multiple occasions im more than aware that we are a multicultural bukkake
I meant that we're importing your women even, you ESL Flipflop. As the Flip who wishes to make Prince(ss) Bin Bumrose of the Tesco Parking Lot his bride and mother of his half-Flip children, I thought you would react in a funnier way to this race mixing. Goddamnit you Flip, one job.

:towapeeved:

Although it's interesting you use the term "bukkake".. Bing has some neat results for Flipinas and bukkake.

:gloomiLaugh:

Awoogers

I meant that we're importing your women even, you ESL Flipflop. As the Flip who wishes to make Prince(ss) Bin Bumrose of the Tesco Parking Lot his bride and mother of his half-Flip children, I thought you would react in a funnier way to this race mixing. Goddamnit you Flip, one job.

:towapeeved:

Although it's interesting you use the term "bukkake".. Bing has some neat results for Flipinas and bukkake.

:gloomiLaugh:
less of importing and more of old dudes coming to this country to bang literal teenagers but yes are right in a sense

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom