Yamanbas could be here. :dokibirdWhat:
'With a vtuber model, you could be anyone'
1728176498219.png

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Holy fuck what a retard. I’d take Speed over this waste of braincells.
I hope there is a translation mixup and the Koreans deport him to Somalia

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
So correct me if I'm retarded (I mean I am, but I mean for this comment) but wasn't it like, just a week ago that some of these people were arguing that Niji/Vshojo fans were in some sort of struggle against the terror of Holo and Phase fans? Am I crazy? Because I find it funny that now apparently it's Holo and Vshojo that are the dynamic axis of evil out to destroy NijiEn.

Now of course, the real issue is that for this moment I am assuming these victim complex retards have some standards and aren't just making up new ways to cry about how bullied and abused they and their NijiEn people are. Still I dunno, at least try to keep something consistent? Or just keep trying to make everyone hate you and your corpo more for lying about thing I guess. That's still pretty funny to watch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So correct me if I'm retarded (I mean I am, but I mean for this comment) but wasn't it like, just a week ago that some of these people were arguing that Niji/Vshojo fans were in some sort of struggle against the terror of Holo and Phase fans? Am I crazy? Because I find it funny that now apparently it's Holo and Vshojo that are the dynamic axis of evil out to destroy NijiEn.

Now of course, the real issue is that for this moment I am assuming these victim complex retards have some standards and aren't just making up new ways to cry about how bullied and abused they and their NijiEn people are. Still I dunno, at least try to keep something consistent? Or just keep trying to make everyone hate you and your corpo more for lying about thing I guess. That's still pretty funny to watch.
Not every Nijsister or Nijifan is buddy buddy with Vshojos, some seethe because some normies point to VSJ saving talent from Niji or people like False, who is very pro VSJ himself, keeps getting clout off reporting NijiLs

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Everyone is out to destroy Niji according to the voices in their heads. The reality is the Holo is a walled garden that doesn't care about outsiders, Vshojo is in another wavelength altogether and they only poach because that's their business model, Phase only cares about growing and becoming more stable and none of these agencies or their fans are "allies" of one another, some just have fan overlap. In fact Holo as a corpo is more "allied" with Niji than they are any other corpo out there, their members collab the most (in the JP side) while Holo doesn't collab with Vshojo or Phase much if at all apart from Ollie, the homos and sometimes Nerissa or Kiara reaching out to a Vshojo member.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sadly, he don't have ant african passports, only US one.
Somalia isn't a functional country. There is nothing to stop Korea from just dropping him off the Somalian coast somewhere.

chihirogumi

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I love shit like this. Negro, 4chan was there first. /jp/ was religiously following the first gens of the large JP corps at a time when you'd just have looked confused and completely lost if someone mentioned Kizuna Ai to you. You are the coloniser who is trying to force his values on the weeb natives of the space you are invading.

You are the digital equivalent of the white man showing up in the Americas or Africa and forcing conversion through the sword, driving away or wiping out all who will not yield.

In the name of oppressed minorities (and since a tranny flag is involved, women) everywhere, who have to deal with their spaces being invaded by people like you: Kill yourself.

Spooked But Lobotomized

People need to stop using Doki as an example when it comes to indies. Or anything really. She, her circumstances, and her spending are not normal. SHe's a legitimate freak of nature in the scene and will hopefully never be replicated. Even if she were, she wouldn't fall into the category shondo's talking about anyway. Not sure if he's purposely missing the point or the sight of the blacklisted loli has got him seeing so much red that all logic is blocked.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Not every Nijsister or Nijifan is buddy buddy with Vshojos, some seethe because some normies point to VSJ saving talent from Niji or people like False, who is very pro VSJ himself, keeps getting clout off reporting NijiLs
Yeah but I do find it funny to point out how they keep tripping over themselves to constantly pretend there's some war going on, then trip over who is on what side, only for anyone who (wisely) avoids twitter in the first place to not give a fuck. Sort of like all that gay boycott shit and so on. Realistically I'm aware it's just some minor group of loud autists on a platform most people know is shit. Them not even being able to agree on what's "problematic" though still gives me a giggle.

Everyone is out to destroy Niji according to the voices in their heads. The reality is the Holo is a walled garden that doesn't care about outsiders, Vshojo is in another wavelength altogether and they only poach because that's their business model, Phase only cares about growing and becoming more stable and none of these agencies or their fans are "allies" of one another, some just have fan overlap. In fact Holo as a corpo is more "allied" with Niji than they are any other corpo out there, their members collab the most (in the JP side) while Holo doesn't collab with Vshojo or Phase much if at all apart from Ollie, the homos and sometimes Nerissa or Kiara reaching out to a Vshojo member.
That's probably the most amusing part about it. Holo fans don't care, if they do it's only while the fire burns and they hope it doesn't cause problems for the scene overall.
Cover themselves as you said are probably not glancing beyond how the industry is faring in stocks and money, and that only related to their competitors. Of which basically none currently matter outside AnyColor, possibly VSPO and mayyyybe Brave with their 73 buyouts, simply because they're the others who matter in Japan. Anything overseas is assumedly irrelevant to them beyond focusing on getting themselves set up properly with the offices they bought etc.
It's why watching these retards screech and seethe over imaginary lines in the sand is absurd, but it's good comedy. Even the company they want to keep defending probably hasn't the slightest fucking clue what their dumbasses are on about.
"Dey ah angree about.. shiddy coffee and hamuborgars? Oh those sirry firthy gaijin. Hohoho" as they sit there eating McDonalds on a playbutton some liver never got.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
>shondo says things
>tranny flag screeches about Pippa
:pippaseethe;

God's Strongest Dragoon

Somalia isn't a functional country. There is nothing to stop Korea from just dropping him off the Somalian coast somewhere.
Bold of you to presume the US government wouldn't throw a shit fit about another country mishandling one of their disciples of St. Floyd.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>shondo says things
>tranny flag screeches about Pippa
:pippaseethe;
tranny_screeching.jpg
>The bio
>It's a pooner
>BLM/ACAB/TROON
>e-begging

Seething about an autistic bisexual woman who LARPs as a pink anime rabbit, and had pics of her wearing alphabet people-themed clothing.

:kiarachefkiss:
Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I think you missed the real big issue.
>PSN in bio
It's a Snoy
But you missed an even bigger issue!
>Friend Code in bio
It's a Nintendrone.
Grooming kids on multiple platforms.

:depressedtako:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
People need to stop using Doki as an example when it comes to indies. Or anything really. She, her circumstances, and her spending are not normal. SHe's a legitimate freak of nature in the scene and will hopefully never be replicated. Even if she were, she wouldn't fall into the category shondo's talking about anyway. Not sure if he's purposely missing the point or the sight of the blacklisted loli has got him seeing so much red that all logic is blocked.
Doki herself talks as if she's an indie and good example of one. She even says "I'm a small nobody indie" which yeah compared to people like Lily/Bao/Shoto you are "small" but if you never had your Selen arc you WOULD actually be considered a success story if the same growth happened. Also we know Doki's love history, it kind of does fall into it but in a different way, just not these days.

Top Bottom