"'C'!? You cunt."Takanashi Kiara

Twitter cringe and insanity

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"Getting around the filter" it was an actual femboy Keychain you mongoloid, I would say to watch streams but then again I'd expect no better from a froot simp.
Your defense for the yamamba part? :gloomiLaugh:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Your defence for the yamamba part? :gloomiLaugh:
She gave the same energy as that one windows update rage video during that stream, minus the racism of course. Plus I typed out yamanba myself, the filter didn't get me :smugpipi:

Helkar

Its a post reporting about someone dropping phase dox info, i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt care if evil nazi phase got doxed, he is dishonest about Niji enough for me to not trust his intentions on that
Yeah i remember seeing someone post him seething about Phase before, so posting a direction to their dox while pontificating about how terrible of a doxing forum TVA is seems like it'd be entirely on brand.

Serbian Peacemakers

Wanted by NATO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NBinted is a funny Nijifag in the grand scheme of things, for all his pontificating about being hecking progressive, r/Kurosanji who inevitably got reddit pozzed but still negative about Niji, hates his guts and outright has to warn people to not post his retarded tweets.
He has other funny moments like choosing to rebrand from having a Mint profile pic (even though his name is still just the 🅱️ meme with Mint's name, hence "Binted") because he had a brief moment of clarity that constantly sperging about Anti Niji and Pro Doki autism while having the PFP of Doki's internet best friend was bad optics.

He has a vendetta against anything thats anti Niji in spite of his pretty annoying pretensions of also consooming Holo, to the point where he has sperged out extensively against popular dramafag vtuber FalseEyeD. The more particulaly annoying shit is the constant Niji glazing (multi billion yen company btw) while fearmongering that some Doki fan is going to hate crime a Niji fan. I think he is one of the biggest accounts that has spread that unfounded fearmonger

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

(A)
That's a death WISH, not a death THREAT, Yamanba. Why go through all the effort when you could kill yourself on your own? Not going to do all the work for you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

(A)
That's a death WISH, not a death THREAT, Yamanba. Why go through all the effort when you could kill yourself on your own? Not going to do all the work for you.

Death wish isnt a buzzword. Denied

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

(A)

He has an account here or is someone sending him this shit?
Whatever Kill yourself BINT you fucking SEAYamanba

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Shondo spitting some absolute truths, and of course the twitter fags seethe and rage.

Murray summed it up well. It seems satire and common sense thinking is lost on the twitter freaks. And also a hearty fuck you to the cunt giving shondo shit for a loli model - imagine being this much of a tourist.
It's just a matter of course for the way shitlibs, redditors, and your steretypical twitter addict behaves and argues. You don't actually need to address the argument someone is making, you just need to find one detail you can nitpick - hardly matters how relevant or even if you're reaching - and then act like that since you've placed one aspec in a grey area the broader point they were making is negated by default.
The worst part is it's not like the point is actually lost on them or they don't understand, they do, they just operate in an incredibly toxic paradigm combining missing the forest for the trees, willful ignorance, and bad faith that lets them say and believe anything in the moment so long as it would harm those they don't like.

Serbian Peacemakers

Wanted by NATO
while fearmongering that some Doki fan is going to hate crime a Niji fan.
As I said on Kiwi a while ago, Bint is a Twitter leftist larping as a Vtuber fan. A Doki fan is totally going to curb stomp a Niji fan because all Doki fans hate Niji, everyone who hates Niji is a Racist Bigot Nazi, and since Everyone who likes Niji is a heckin valid LGBTQRSTUV+ person, Doki fan's have to want to kill them. This is unironically how Bint's mind works.

ex_lurker

We should just IP ban all Filipinos from this forum.

Upside: Binted GTFO
Downside: 🤔 help me out here, I'm having a hard time finding one

Serbian Peacemakers

Wanted by NATO
The only downside is that Filipinos can just use a VPN to get around the IP Block.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

(A)

Lmfao thanks for reading that, Binted.

Zyklon Mag

image-135 (1).png
Gentle reminder to Binted that Shinri was correct about the nijinig question and got 0 punishment from COVER about it:smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Go watch some NijiEN streams NBinted. Your beloved branch is circling the drain.
1728497203755.png

1728497175843.png

1728497140791.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We should just IP ban all Filipinos from this forum.

Upside: Binted GTFO
i agree with this one wholeheartedly

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
NBinted is a funny Nijifag in the grand scheme of things, for all his pontificating about being hecking progressive, r/Kurosanji who inevitably got reddit pozzed but still negative about Niji, hates his guts and outright has to warn people to not post his retarded tweets.
He has other funny moments like choosing to rebrand from having a Mint profile pic (even though his name is still just the 🅱️ meme with Mint's name, hence "Binted") because he had a brief moment of clarity that constantly sperging about Anti Niji and Pro Doki autism while having the PFP of Doki's internet best friend was bad optics.

He has a vendetta against anything thats anti Niji in spite of his pretty annoying pretensions of also consooming Holo, to the point where he has sperged out extensively against popular dramafag vtuber FalseEyeD. The more particulaly annoying shit is the constant Niji glazing (multi billion yen company btw) while fearmongering that some Doki fan is going to hate crime a Niji fan. I think he is one of the biggest accounts that has spread that unfounded fearmonger
Storytime.
In my mom's university dorm they had one annoying niger who was sooooo annoying and obnoxious that he ended up with a bag on his head. At least 2 princes participated in beating the living shit out of him. Princes who never shirked their cleaning duties even though they were literally exempt. Among other nice people.
I think these nijifaggots instinctually recognize their obnoxiosness and that they could eventually end up in such situation.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Smelliest007

As I said on Kiwi a while ago, Bint is a Twitter leftist larping as a Vtuber fan. A Doki fan is totally going to curb stomp a Niji fan because all Doki fans hate Niji, everyone who hates Niji is a Racist Bigot Nazi, and since Everyone who likes Niji is a heckin valid LGBTQRSTUV+ person, Doki fan's have to want to kill them. This is unironically how Bint's mind works.
Reminder that Bint said he wasn't going to dramatweet like the SEAYamanba he is anymore on twitter, in exchange for writing on substack. Too bad no one paid to hear his delusions.

Top Bottom