"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

Twitter cringe and insanity

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Bint doesn't know that everyone here is black so we all have the pass to use what ever word we want

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
First Nolan and then this waste of oxygen, asylum fear mongering stocks at an all time high?
There is a third one i saw. A kirsche schizo that hates proctor by proxy.

I think he got brought up on the forum before.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Nolan, Bint, and Voll... The softest squad in all of twitter canceldom. What will you do when these pipsqueaks run up on you?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Pretty weak bingo card, Bint. Missing plenty of words like "chink", "spic", "gook", etc. Plenty examples of those around too.
:smugmoona:

Also, being told you should kill yourself is not a death  threat you illiterate sperg. You should go brush up on your English reading comprehension skills. And no, that's also not a threat to bring you an "English for Dummies" book.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Interesting that Bint complains about using gamer words that target black and gay people, but ignores the fact that 90% of the Pippa thread revolves around us bullying a Jewish man.

Do you hate Jews, Bint?

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zyklon Mag

Bint doesn't know that everyone here is black so we all have the pass to use what ever word we want
Hey, I'm not blac---
checks my hands and credit score in disbelief
@God's Strongest Mozumite Un-melanate us this instant or I WILL graduate all the tan vtuber girls to the cotton fields:yagooatbat:

tgmslc

(A)
That's a death WISH, not a death THREAT, Yamanba. Why go through all the effort when you could kill yourself on your own? Not going to do all the work for you.

Bro is literally lurking here, smashing the refresh to see if he's found another hate-comment he can screencap out of context. What a waste of oxygen, good god.

We should just IP ban all Filipinos from this forum.

Upside: Binted GTFO
Downside: 🤔 help me out here, I'm having a hard time finding one
I'm tempted to say keep 'em around but that's like 75% my love of Filipino food speaking. Literally made adobo & lumpia for dinner last night.
:amepopcorn:

Go watch some NijiEN streams NBinted. Your beloved branch is circling the drain.
View attachment 80381
View attachment 80380
View attachment 80379
I wonder how much higher NijiEN's ccv would be if their douchebag fans stopped hatescrolling twitter & forum threads they pre-hate and actually watched a fucking stream now and then?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*wakes up*

But Sakana IS Chinese

And do you really want to give the Chinese your money?

*falls back asleep*

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm tempted to say keep 'em around but that's like 75% my love of Filipino food speaking. Literally made adobo & lumpia for dinner last night.
then?
good fucking shit my guy i would kill for a lumpia

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Filipino food is so damn strange, it's like a mix of latino, chinese and seamonkey. You motherfuckers have chicharrones, but the weird puffy ones from stores not the fatty ones and flan de leche? Motherfuckers THAT IS OURS NOT YOURS YOU THIEVING RATS.

Smelliest007

Filipino food is so damn strange, it's like a mix of latino, chinese and seamonkey. You motherfuckers have chicharrones, but the weird puffy ones from stores not the fatty ones and flan de leche? Motherfuckers THAT IS OURS NOT YOURS YOU THIEVING RATS.
Filipinos ARE Latinos.
Go watch some NijiEN streams NBinted. Your beloved branch is circling the drain.
View attachment 80381
View attachment 80380
View attachment 80379
No, they won't. Gotta turn a Visa issue into being about Niji, prease undastando, more important than watching Niji.
6272b60636756e7055b17b1ae7e4fb99.png

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Smelliest007

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This country is a weird mix of everything since we've been dealing with foreigners even before the Spaniards discovered us though barter trading with the middle eastern then Chinese and close islands so that reflected along with at least 500 years of being occupied by three different countries so now our cuisine is a mish mash of that with a predominant Spanish and Chinese influence with hints of things the Americans brought here during their stay along with everything else

And also the chicharon that you're talking about Nene is pig skin compared to yours which is just a slab of meat with guac which sounds more tasty but then again ours is more often than not used on drinking sessions along with a cold glass of beer

As for the flan we literally just flipped the name and called it a day yours is flan de leche ours is leche flan but I think it's one of the same

Dr. Welshman

Absolute cope from Bint - I'm sure blocking all the EVUL WAISIST NATZEES will stop them making opinions about you, ya fucking goober.

My first ever legit block on twitter. Finally in the big leagues now lads!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dear Nbinted,

I think you are 100% right about everything. I apologize on behalf of myself and everyone else here. I would like to send you gift as an apology. Please add this to your throne so I can do so.

Sincerely,
I Wanna Die you first though

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Dear Nbinted,

I think you are 100% right about everything. I apologize on behalf of myself and everyone else here. I would like to send you gift as an apology. Please add this to your throne so I can do so.

Sincerely,
I Wanna Die you first though
$9.95 for Manila rope? You could get rope from Manila cheaper. In fact, as he's a SEAnig, he can pick it up himself. And as the Flips are Asia's Mexicans, he can easily find a José to string it up for him.

:PomuExcited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

How the fuck do I keep going under the radar for all these slur screencaps? Is it the Okayu PFP that terrifies them?

Top Bottom