"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

Twitter cringe and insanity

Smelliest007

Good riddance.
a4f3cf8b1f22feb2e4fc707b1622c29f.png

tgmslc

Ballpark_Look

Ain't no way the HENYA VIRUS account is anti loli.
A

God's Strongest Dragoon

what the fuck is the virus account bullshit? Is there a wave of mental illness that swept through twitter?

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
what the fuck is the virus account bullshit? Is there a wave of mental illness that swept through twitter?
"Virus" accounts were a big thing back in 2020 with EOPs discovering Hololive, I very distinctly remember chatters and clippers who went by "Choco virus" and "Rushia virus" and such back in the day. Idk what this new wave is about though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Always been. Its just getting really obnoxious. I basically mute every virus account i see since the nerissa virus drama.

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Virus" accounts were a big thing back in 2020 with EOPs discovering Hololive, I very distinctly remember chatters and clippers who went by "Choco virus" and "Rushia virus" and such back in the day. Idk what this new wave is about though.
What is it though? Is it just people RPing as them or some shit?

Ballpark_Look

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is it though? Is it just people RPing as them or some shit?
They were basically fan accounts from what I remember, the point is to have many people change their users to that to make it seem like it's an infection, thus the name.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
They were basically fan accounts from what I remember, the point is to have many people change their users to that to make it seem like it's an infection, thus the name.
it lost it's original meaning, it being a joke on the corona virus because the OG was called Korone Virus, but tards can't be original so they copied the name even though it loses it's meaning.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Every single one I've seen is some femboy who is literally just using the Vtubers name as a soapbox to preach about stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with vtubers 99% of the time.

The Henya Virus account is a total fucking politisperg, watched Henya for like a week before changing their name apparently.

tgmslc

Every single one I've seen is some femboy who is literally just using the Vtubers name as a soapbox to preach about stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with ...
Congrats, you just broke Twitter down to its basic components!
:mikothumbsl:

I was curious what was up with the original inciting Tweet so i scrolled for a few minutes before giving up after a few hundred tweets of just fucken' everything from a leopard attacking some people to a Chibidoki gif to a petroleum explosion in Russia.

I'm curious how anyone even finds these Tweets to get upset over when nobody tags anything & buries every tweet under a mountain of completely unrelated bullshit. How much free time do these people have??

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Mental illness is the ocean lapping at the shores of twitter, it is never ending.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ain't no way the HENYA VIRUS account is anti loli.
A

Well since she became Henya the Comic LO talks she used to have as Pikamee in Japanese are practically non existant and EOP dont know what her oshi mark means

Dr. Welshman

CdawgVA and Eira Woolcott are two other strikes against your "country"
CdawgVA is the most tolerable of trash taste, although that isn't exactly hard to do.

And don't pick on my Sheep wife, she's already at a life disadvantage by being a Welsh autist.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

From one sperg to another. Also there she goes again with her "I mind my own business" bullshit when that clearly isn't the case.

tgmslc

From one sperg to another. Also there she goes again with her "I mind my own business" bullshit when that clearly isn't the case.

Does Bint... have they ever actually watched vtubers? Do they actually know dick one about this community??

"Why aren't vtubers talking about this political thing I care about!?" Motherfucker when have vtubers ever been political? This is basically the only social space left where Lefties & Conservatives can sit down and enjoy something together, stop trying to fuck that up.
:youlittleshit:

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

Well, I didn't expect the late stage commie brainrot retard to intersect with Binted of all people on Palestine. Maybe sharing their intelligence together can hopefully raise their single digit IQs this time around.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Does Bint... have they ever actually watched vtubers? Do they actually know dick one about this community??

"Why aren't vtubers talking about this political thing I care about!?" Motherfucker when have vtubers ever been political? This is basically the only social space left where Lefties & Conservatives can sit down and enjoy something together, stop trying to fuck that up.
He spend more time watching dramafags to find subjects to get mad over rather than watching vtubers to enjoy the content. The twitter brainrot got his head hard. He used to have positive posts about vtubers he watched, now its pretty much just getting angry at everything that is not far left.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For real. I've dropped so much shit because I'm so tired of being lectured to and so much stuff having to tie into real world bullshit. I don't watch tv anymore, I don't watch movies anymore, I don't read comic books anymore, I don't pay attention to different series and franchises I used to enjoy anymore, etc. The only digital entertainment I consume anymore are video games and vtubers. There's plenty in both of those that are trying to drag them down like all those others, but thankfully, there's plenty of good still preventing the entire ship from sinking and are really the ones keeping it all thriving.

I still pay some attention to what's going on in the world, but I don't need to turn to vtubers for that or for them to affirm my opinions and beliefs just like I don't need that from the mailman, mechanic up the road, etc. Bint and Mana can use their shitty soapboxes to sperg about whatever they want, but they can eat shit for constantly bitching about how that's not the norm for vtubing.

Top Bottom