"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

Twitter cringe and insanity

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

From one sperg to another. Also there she goes again with her "I mind my own business" bullshit when that clearly isn't the case.

My favorite part about this is that it's only a problem if you don't support THEIR side of the murder machine. If you were to say you think the other side isn't actually the worst group on the planet they lose their shit because the other side is wrong and actually deserves the "loss of countless lives." So they don't actually give a fuck about people dying, they just get their self fellating epeen boost for supporting correctside™️.

Also this bitch acting like she cared about vtubing in the first place is always a classic. Did she not basically admit to just grifting off it for an audience boost and basically make fun of it before all the current shit kicked off? Pretty sure she was saying vtuber fans are lame simps or whatever before any of this gay shit was popular. Then Ukraine happened and it mostly served as a pedal for her to go full retard on top of it.

So this is basically two retards agreeing that being self righteous jackasses is super cool amazing and people who disagree are meanie stupid heads.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Does Bint... have they ever actually watched vtubers? Do they actually know dick one about this community??

"Why aren't vtubers talking about this political thing I care about!?" Motherfucker when have vtubers ever been political? This is basically the only social space left where Lefties & Conservatives can sit down and enjoy something together, stop trying to fuck that up.
:youlittleshit:

Streamers political opinions are about as important to me actors and players. Say the line and throw the ball then shut up, I don't care bro.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Also this bitch acting like she cared about vtubing in the first place is always a classic. Did she not basically admit to just grifting off it for an audience boost and basically make fun of it before all the current shit kicked off? Pretty sure she was saying vtuber fans are lame simps or whatever before any of this gay shit was popular. Then Ukraine happened and it mostly served as a pedal for her to go full retard on top of it.

This honestly is what pisses me off the most about her. She regularly voices her disdain towards the medium and its fanbase and yet if she didn't even become a VTuber in the first place, she wouldn't have this "platform" and be able to regularly make music.

Bronze

From one sperg to another. Also there she goes again with her "I mind my own business" bullshit when that clearly isn't the case.

Netanyahu 5 seconds after vtubers Rosemi Lovelock, Dokibird and Shylily told him to stop killing people

Top Bottom