"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

Twitter cringe and insanity

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Another round of Mana-watch where she has a problem with a terrorist leader getting clapped.

View attachment 79527
The communist manifesto is a genuinely beautiful text. The content is nonsensical if you think about it for more than about five seconds, but the text itself is a work of art.

So do Marx' and Engels' modern adherents look at this work of masterful prose and hone their own skills to follow the example of their elders, or do they choose to throw away a thing of beauty in favor of retarded zoomer speech?

>Fake state
>Jizzrael
>Joever

Guess they went with the latter option. Skibidy revolution, everyone.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1727812368913.png

What a snowflake

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The communist manifesto is a genuinely beautiful text. The content is nonsensical if you think about it for more than about five seconds, but the text itself is a work of art.

So do Marx' and Engels' modern adherents look at this work of masterful prose and hone their own skills to follow the example of their elders, or do they choose to throw away a thing of beauty in favor of retarded zoomer speech?

>Fake state
>Jizzrael
>Joever

Guess they went with the latter option. Skibidy revolution, everyone.
Writing has taken a huge hit in the last century, you can read any old text and the language used itself is beautiful, even an advertisement for canned fruit.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I guess? Israel doesn't manufacture shit, tho, so they're incredibly lucky that old US senators are obsessed with just dumping space weaponry into the IDF's possession for the lulz.

I think that's my biggest problem with the entire Middle East situation, that I as a taxpayer have to partially fund Israel's retarded desire to pick a fight with every one of their neighbors. Stop supplying them with weapons and we can all have a nice laugh when that moves them to the "Finding Out" portion of their decades-long campaign to Fuck Around.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Technically Israel is amongst top 10 nations for exporting military arms. The largest buyers of these Israeli arms is India, and ironically enough, their neighboring Arabic nations.

Also if we are considering historical context, America didn't support Israeli military until around the 1970's (mostly because by then America was searching for a strong and stable ally in the MENA region). This would have been after Israel had fought their most threatening existential wars. The original military backers of Israel were technically the Soviets, not America. In current times, America now mostly benefits from the R&D shared and collaborated with Israel which also helps continue America's military technological superiority over rivals.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
@Awoogers
The nijisister that has to hide her keychains from the holo bullies is a flip

What is in yalls water to have people this retarded all over

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Awoogers

She shouldnt be scared because it was a holo fan then, she should be scared because it was a flip.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
all kinds really

should have thought that the sister was a flip god imagine being like that irl jesus christ

can you even imagine being a flip goddamn that sucks ass

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
all kinds really

should have thought that the sister was a flip god imagine being like that irl jesus christ

can you even imagine being a flip goddamn that sucks ass
damn, I heard Swagapinos are the most powerful race

ogey_rrat

ogey
As a reminder, Iraq was once the 4th largest military in the world

Large doesn't necessarily equal good, as Saddam would find out during the Gulf War when his masses of imported Soviet tanks were regularly obliterated by Abrams and Challengers.

Ballpark_Look

Fucking Christ it's only October 2nd and I have already seen a Twitter thread about the word "spook".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fucking Christ it's only October 2nd and I have already seen a Twitter thread about the word "spook".
"Spook" is a derogatory word, so please be sensitive and respectful by calling them Yamanbas instead.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Did you know that "boo" is short for "jiggaboo?" That's why ghosts wear white sheets.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Awoogers

It could actually be the water. If there's enough lead in it.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Spook" is a derogatory word, so please be sensitive and respectful by calling them Yamanbas instead.
Did you know that "boo" is short for "jiggaboo?" That's why ghosts wear white sheets.

do_you_think_this_is_a_coincidence.jpeg
There's an extra layer of 🤔 here when you recall that she legitimately looks like a fat sheboon in real life.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Every day, I question Douglas MacArthur's decision to liberate the Flips from their Nippon overlords.
Honestly, he shouldn't have, it was mostly a pointless ego-trip on his part, even if it made some strategic sense. The original plan was to take Formosa (Taiwan) instead as a spring-board to the Japanese Home Islands. Other than the material destruction, It would probably have nourished a somewhat healthier national identity that wasn't based on ape-ing whatever cultural trend is in vogue in the United States.
Wouldn't they still eventually fall under US influence due to the whole Japan losing the war thing?
Yes, but it would have resulted in a generally more ambiguous relationship to the United States in our timeline, in my opinion. The analogy to draw here would be the attitude of British Malaya towards the UK after the war. While they were still Commonwealth-aligned, the failure of the British to liberate them from Japanese occupation did lead to some resentment, and eventually fueled the drive towards independence.

In the same manner, prior to the war, Filipino attitudes towards the U.S. were positive, if somewhat ambiguous, since the generation that initially fought for independence from Spain and got screwed over when the Americans flipped the table were still around. MacArthur's return made him basically a national hero and ensured an (in my opinion) excessive deference to the United States, which was not helped by the destruction the liberation campaign brought. It's hard to say for sure what would have happened had MacArthur not returned, but postwar Filipino attitudes would have been much more mixed to the United States if there was a feeling that the country was "abandoned" to the Japanese.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Honestly, he shouldn't have, it was mostly a pointless ego-trip on his part, even if it made some strategic sense. The original plan was to take Formosa (Taiwan) instead as a spring-board to the Japanese Home Islands. Other than the material destruction, It would probably have nourished a somewhat healthier national identity that wasn't based on ape-ing whatever cultural trend is in vogue in the United States.
Wouldn't they still eventually fall under US influence due to the whole Japan losing the war thing?

God's Strongest Dragoon

damn, I heard Swagapinos are the most powerful race
A brief history of the Philippines
1565 to 1898:
"Ouch, this Spanish cock in our ass hurts!"
1898 to 1941: "Ouch, this American cock in our ass hurts!"
1941 to 1945: "Ouch, this Japanese cock in our ass hurts!"
1945-now: "Thank you Americans for removing the Japanese cock from our ass and giving us independence! We are truly the most powerful race!"

Top Bottom