"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

Twitter cringe and insanity

tgmslc

Holo has to have the highest percentage of lesbians in all of vtubing I swear to god.
Hot.

I was more talking about the talents giving them special treatment because they standout more as a "omg cute gril fan!" to them.
... you mean like every JP member of Hololive has done foreve?

early in her career, Irys had a fatwa put on her by the more tumblr/twitterfag types for her constant usage of the term "trap"
i think that is one of the main reasons these people keep bitching and using "council" instead of promise to exclude her

All this means to me is that IRyS is probably older than she lets on; "trap" wasn't even a controversial term in weeb subculture until Twitter bitches looking for a moral panic to crusade for turned it into a "bad word" sometime in, like, 2019. If IRyS was incredibly online in anime fandom circles 10-15 years ago, she probably picked up "trap" from there and just never realized it became a bad word because she doesn't seem to interact with non-Japanese people much outside of Hololive.

Yup. Lots of out of context bullshit, particularly of akiara. So bad, he gotten BTFO'd by Kiara on more than one occasion.

Oh damn, I hadn't seen any of this guy's clips in ages. Didn't realize he was wrapped up in Twitter drama for saying dumb shit.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
All this means to me is that IRyS is probably older than she lets on; "trap" wasn't even a controversial term in weeb subculture until Twitter bitches looking for a moral panic to crusade for turned it into a "bad word" sometime in, like, 2019. If IRyS was incredibly online in anime fandom circles 10-15 years ago, she probably picked up "trap" from there and just never realized it became a bad word because she doesn't seem to interact with non-Japanese people much outside of Hololive.
She'll be 30 next year.

tgmslc

She'll be 30 next year.
Yeah, see, that tracks. So if she got into early-stage fujoshi-dom in highschool, that would've been around 2010, i.e. when "trap" was a totally normal & common word in the subculture.

Also, thanks KnowYourMeme, I was Today years old when I learned about Barack Obama's brother asking on Twitter if traps are gay.

What a fucking ride.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah, see, that tracks. So if she got into early-stage fujoshi-dom in highschool, that would've been around 2010, i.e. when "trap" was a totally normal & common word in the subculture.

Also, thanks KnowYourMeme, I was Today years old when I learned about Barack Obama's brother asking on Twitter if traps are gay.

What a fucking ride.

They ARE gay, and that’s why it’s ok for IRyS, because it means that she’s straight. (But a bit too obsessed with twinks)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A decently known holo clipper Kami clips tried to make a callout post on god's strongest twitter shitposter and he's getting cooked in the comments lmao.

Archive

I love this reply.

Honestly even if you dislike stuff like this the best way to not give it more traction is ignoring it. Nobody in the Holobubble knows who the fuck this guy is anyways, and unless the person actively attacks a member you won't get anyone's support on crusades like this.

These kinds of people are smart and they know not to kick the hornet's nest that is the Hololive fanbase too much, unless they seriously mask off one day like nousagi you can't really nail them to the wall for shitposts. Kami is a retard thinking anyone is going to care enough to get mad over this, ontop of already being a bit of a pariah himself.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly even if you dislike stuff like this the best way to not give it more traction is ignoring it. Nobody in the Holobubble knows who the fuck this guy is anyways, and unless the person actively attacks a member you won't get anyone's support on crusades like this.

These kinds of people are smart and they know not to kick the hornet's nest that is the Hololive fanbase too much, unless they seriously mask off one day like nousagi you can't really nail them to the wall for shitposts. Kami is a retard thinking anyone is going to care enough to get mad over this, ontop of already being a bit of a pariah himself.
Kami Clips just follows the wrong talent and corpo. Telling Amelia if she's going to cry, to cry onstream makes him an unrepentant monster. If he said the same thing to, say, Dizzy, he'd be extremely based and beloved by the entire Phase community.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kami Clips just follows the wrong talent and corpo. Telling Amelia if she's going to cry, to cry onstream makes him an unrepentant monster. If he said the same thing to, say, Dizzy, he'd be extremely based and beloved by the entire Phase community.
Idk if you're joking but I honestly agree.

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

What a fucking ride.

Malik was one of the most fun parts of the 2016 election cycle.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The funniest part is Promise is pretty aggressively straight most of the time, which people would know if they actually watched the talents.
this is the thing that I really don't get
Kiara, Nerissa or Reine or Ollie are 10x more gay in their actual streams than most of promise, who thirst after Men a lot more than those girls
Yet the trans lesbians would rather stick to headcannon straight women into lesbians than watch a real girl lover
I dont get get it, but also I am glad these kinda people are not in my fandom

also btw, @The Proctor did you maybe meet Maddie at Vexpo? Any insights to her person?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
this is the thing that I really don't get
Kiara, Nerissa or Reine or Ollie are 10x more gay in their actual streams than most of promise, who thirst after Men a lot more than those girls
Yet the trans lesbians would rather stick to headcannon straight women into lesbians than watch a real girl lover
I dont get get it, but also I am glad these kinda people are not in my fandom

also btw, @The Proctor did you maybe meet Maddie at Vexpo? Any insights to her person?
One good thing about Shiori is she talks about her guy friends and is aggressively straight in her shipping, killing any unicorns at the rroot before they could grow.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The name doesn't ring a bell I'm afraid.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I was in her vicinity a bit in NY and she didn't seem like a bad person or anything, but she absolutely used her hot girl powers to get plenty of special treatment. People would be waiting in line for hours and then someone would just wave at her from the front and let her skip to the front of the line, or make sure she got good seats where she would be on camera at the events.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I was in her vicinity a bit in NY and she didn't seem like a bad person or anything, but she absolutely used her hot girl powers to get plenty of special treatment. People would be waiting in line for hours and then someone would just wave at her from the front and let her skip to the front of the line, or make sure she got good seats where she would be on camera at the events.
I cant fault her for that, I would do the same if I were good looking

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I cant fault her for that, I would do the same if I were good looking
I mean, he says that, but plenty of people were cutting line and not because of "omg hot" but because they knew people who specifically went there right as lines were forming lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Literally a day later, official Phase Connect clipper Xyznchro:

Stunned But Dumb

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Literally a day later, official Phase Connect clipper Xyznchro:

Screenshot-2024-09-13-131916.png

Top Bottom