"Moona... my butt is hot"Usada Pekora

Twitter cringe and insanity

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Given the demographics at the events are surprisingly not 99% males and closer to 75-80%, it seems to be working.
Cultivating the next crop of talent... Yagoo's sinister plan only crawls closer to realization...

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The worst part is, the female fans end up getting the most special treatment.
:pippaseethe;
This. Maddie alone appeared in damn near every single Holo thing where a camera was present in New York, other than the Fubuki and Mio panel which chose to feature proper sad neckbeard fans and dudes dressed as Holo members. I swear to god, 70% of the Holo cosplayers in NY were dudes in drag.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This. Maddie alone appeared in damn near every single Holo thing where a camera was present in New York, other than the Fubuki and Mio panel which chose to feature proper sad neckbeard fans and dudes dressed as Holo members. I swear to god, 70% of the Holo cosplayers in NY were dudes in drag.
the worst part is that JP fans are the same :depressedtako: like that one Lui cosplayer :depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This. Maddie alone appeared in damn near every single Holo thing where a camera was present in New York, other than the Fubuki and Mio panel which chose to feature proper sad neckbeard fans and dudes dressed as Holo members.
I was more talking about the talents giving them special treatment because they standout more as a "omg cute gril fan!" to them. I was also kidding about it being a bad thing because it genuinely makes the talents happy to have female fans and no one likes a sausage fest. Also, she was in good cosplay the whole time and actively tried to get in the front row for things, so it makes sense she showed up a lot lol.

I swear to god, 70% of the Holo cosplayers in NY were dudes in drag.
Because they were. I even joked to @La+ de Central Norte in a DM about seeing a Lap cosplayer with a beard and the only two Laplus cosplays I saw were both men.:BijouBijou: I think he threatened Jihad on me after that.
:mikoInshanya:

Which is another reason she stood out more lmao.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was more talking about the talents giving them special treatment because they standout more as a "omg cute gril fan!" to them. I was also kidding about it being a bad thing because it genuinely makes the talents happy to have female fans and no one likes a sausage fest. Also, she was in good cosplay the whole time and actively tried to get in the front row for things, so it makes sense she showed up a lot lol.

Because they were. I even joked to @La+ de Central Norte in a DM about seeing a Lap cosplayer with a beard and the only two Laplus cosplays I saw were both men.:BijouBijou: I think he threatened Jihad on me after that.

Beware the argensimian jihad.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Good thing I'm a racially superior HoloJP fan, the most sophisticated and enlightened of all vtuber fans.
Filthy 5th gen fan wasn't around to see Miko-chi sing on stream NIGGA

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I hope nene eats 2 bottles of "gummies" next time.

she does have the Nijisister behavior of hating IRyS for no reason other than "she's not a council member" which is why she was being a shithead about promise becoming a thing. different lesbian (tranny enabler hate still stands though)

as for boros is strong I haven't seen anything said about him, and the only things I see on VT about him is people vague posting about him being a retard or someone calling him borosisdownsyndrome which I assumed was just someone hating him for no reason.
Ngl I'm the least in tune with VT/4chan categorization, but what does Irys have to do with anything? Literally majority of JP and even EN niji fanbase I come across either like her as they also watch holo or don't watch holo and don't care, or is this just the EN version of the very real guys situation regarding nijijp fans hating/"Attacking" Aloe?
Seriously why do you niggas like the taste of silly highschool drama so much?
Specifically the Saplings, Kronies and Irystocrats are the worst ones, Brats are too busy lewding their oshi and Hoomans are glue-eating autists.
People who grew up on social media getting their meangirl fix they couldn't during school.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ngl I'm the least in tune with VT/4chan categorization, but what does Irys have to do with anything? Literally majority of JP and even EN niji fanbase I come across either like her as they also watch holo or don't watch holo and don't care, or is this just the EN version of the very real guys situation regarding nijijp fans hating/"Attacking" Aloe?
early in her career, Irys had a fatwa put on her by the more tumblr/twitterfag types for her constant usage of the term "trap"
i think that is one of the main reasons these people keep bitching and using "council" instead of promise to exclude her

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
some people hate IRyS because she ignores the homos, some because she said she likes traps and since vermintide hate the word trap they hate her for it, she also has a dedicated schizo that was rrating about her being married with an old ass dude to try and paint her in a bad light, a nijisister hates her because she is a better singer than enna and he wanted enna to end up in holo instead of IRyS, some hate her because IRyStocrats raid other splits and shitpost/shippost, and some shipfags hate her because she brakes apart their favorite ship (kromei) just by existing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Dont worry:BijouBijou:
I just love this one :mikoInshanya:
Its just too funny to not use it

The Rrat

Early Adopter
she brakes apart their favorite ship (kromei) just by existing.
The funniest part is Promise is pretty aggressively straight most of the time, which people would know if they actually watched the talents.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The funniest part is Promise is pretty aggressively straight most of the time, which people would know if they actually watched the talents.
Promisesisters not seething about Promise being the "middle child" gen (impossible)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Promisesisters not seething about Promise being the "middle child" gen (impossible)
I was actually shitting on fans who are more obsessed with shipping them than actually watching them (and any other talents), in general, not complaining about a lack of popularity.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A decently known holo clipper Kami clips tried to make a callout post on god's strongest twitter shitposter and he's getting cooked in the comments lmao.

Archive

I love this reply.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As he should be. He is the primo retard clipper.
I wasnt sure but its the same clipper that received a ton of shit for clickbaiting hard like 2 years ago right?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wasnt sure but its the same clipper that received a ton of shit for clickbaiting hard like 2 years ago right?
Yup. Lots of out of context bullshit, particularly of akiara. So bad, he gotten BTFO'd by Kiara on more than one occasion.

Stunned But Dumb

Yup. Lots of out of context bullshit, particularly of akiara. So bad, he gotten BTFO'd by Kiara on more than one occasion.

oh my god, he never deleted that? I couldn't recall if this is the dude who was always making garbage clips of Kiara that made her look awful tot he point she had to clarify under one of his clips, which caused him to spaz out and killed his views for a good while. Think he got banned from the reddit too

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine actually watching the vtubers you were talking about.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A decently known holo clipper Kami clips tried to make a callout post on god's strongest twitter shitposter and he's getting cooked in the comments lmao.

Archive

I love this reply.

As Fauna would say, 🎵~F A, F A, F A G~🎵

Top Bottom