"Bro... Iono got her 3D debut before I did..."Hakos Baelz

Twitter cringe and insanity

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Small council sisters drama going on, they are in-fighting this time

From what I can gather, Kronii superfan BorosIsStrong leaked some DMs with another Sister, Cyan. He (probably) made fun or ranted about her not being a true and real Kronii fan because she has multiple oshis.
I cant put it all together because I arrived late, and the femboy deleted his posts and everyone is just vagueposting in the replies.
How it started according to Maddie:

a
Edit 2: found screenshots of what the original tweet that sparked it all + some replies of his

Most likely, the starting point of this was the deleted post maddie is responding to.
a

Cyan went private afterwards.

Boros calls Maddie a pedo and suicide-baits lmao

a

a
Edit: He deleted his whole account so screenshot from the archive it is

Edit: Found some lore on the Boros guy

a

Weakest little bitch fan. My two oshis are both in Promise and they even KNOW I'm a fan of the other and are perfectly cool with it.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Why do these Promise fags somehow manage to involve pedo shit in their dramas? It's only happened twice but that's a pretty concerning pattern.
Tl;dr it's a very very easy way to destroy someone because we're in the "no questions asked, just accept and ruin someone" era of social media and all it takes is someone pulling up a chat or your past of even innocent interaction with a minor or even an ex (if you both were of age at the time) to get it to stick. Doesn't help "Rissa Virus" made everyone triple down on callin someone a pedo.

ex_lurker

Why do these Promise fags somehow manage to involve pedo shit in their dramas? It's only happened twice but that's a pretty concerning pattern.
Do pedo allegations even work against (cis) women? I think the only time people care is when the accused is a guy (straight or otherwise).

I've seen Maddie IRL and as I far as I can tell she's not trans.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am sorry for HoloX giving an eternal trauma to Promise Sisters
X2
How many times would i need to use this? :BijouBijou:
:laplusgun:
This Young woman and her SS will traumatize you!!!
Find out how with this dancing hag :luidance:

tgmslc

Oh hey, we DID find a new topic & one in my own Promise backyard! Neat!
Small council sisters drama going on, they are in-fighting this time

From what I can gather, Kronii superfan BorosIsStrong leaked some DMs with another Sister, Cyan. He (probably) made fun or ranted about her not being a true and real Kronii fan because she has multiple oshis.
I cant put it all together because I arrived late, and the femboy deleted his posts and everyone is just vagueposting in the replies. went private afterwards.

Was curious if this guy was on any shared Fancords. Yes, but only in HEFS (no messages, probably just there for emotes) and Kronii's Clocktower. Last messages sent on the Clocktower were just emotespam & shitposting in livestream chats 3 months ago & then over a year ago, so kind of the most unremarkable chatter possible.
1000010412.png

1000010413.png

Oh god, it is true. Promise fans are retarded.
1000010414.jpg

Weakest little bitch fan. My two oshis are both in Promise and they even KNOW I'm a fan of the other and are perfectly cool with it.
This is 99% of Promise fans, honestly. I'm good friends with IRyStocrats & Hoomans, and I tolerate Brats and Kronies. Promise Together Strong.
Do pedo allegations even work against (cis) women? I think the only time people care is when the accused is a guy (straight or otherwise).

I've seen Maddie IRL and as I far as I can tell she's not trans.
She's not trans, no. I tried to hate her a little bit ago for reasons I forgot but she's hot and funny, so...

1000010416.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh hey, we DID find a new topic & one in my own Promise backyard! Neat!

Was curious if this guy was on any shared Fancords. Yes, but only in HEFS (no messages, probably just there for emotes) and Kronii's Clocktower. Last messages sent on the Clocktower were just emotespam & shitposting in livestream chats 3 months ago & then over a year ago, so kind of the most unremarkable chatter possible.

View attachment 78033

This is 99% of Promise fans, honestly. I'm good friends with IRyStocrats & Hoomans, and I tolerate Brats and Kronies. Promise Together Strong.

She's not trans, no. I tried to hate her a little bit ago for reasons I forgot but she's hot and funny, so...

View attachment 78034

Maddie definitely does not seem to be the person to hate here. As far as superfans go, she is seems closer to someone like Jimmy or the viking KFP who genuinely just love hololive. I haven't seen her get involved in drama before this, but I also don't really pay much attention. She's also only 20, so likely has way too much time on her hands and some level of retardedness is to be expected.

httn

Hag enthusiast
They don't. It works even less when Maddie is british and 16 is the age of consent over there.

Anyway my 2 cents:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh god, it is true. Promise fans are retarded.
Yeah, you guys are the adopted children of the HoloEN fanbase lol and imo the closest of us to Nijisisters. I think a few Niji fans slipped through during that period and never left.
Good thing I'm a racially superior HoloJP fan, the most sophisticated and enlightened of all vtuber fans.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
It works even less when Maddie is british and
Why even go for the pedo attack then?! Achilles’ heel is right there!

tgmslc

Serbian Peacemakers

Maddie is a troon ally and has sorta annoying opinions, but her edating a 16 year old she thought was 18 when she was 18 is really milquetoast shit for zoomers.
Pedo allegations only work 100% of the time against straight guys, gays can sometimes get away with it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
you guys are the adopted children of the HoloEN fanbase lol and imo the closest of us to Nijisisters
I hope nene eats 2 bottles of "gummies" next time.
Maddie is a troon ally and has sorta annoying opinions
she does have the Nijisister behavior of hating IRyS for no reason other than "she's not a council member" which is why she was being a shithead about promise becoming a thing. different lesbian (tranny enabler hate still stands though)

as for boros is strong I haven't seen anything said about him, and the only things I see on VT about him is people vague posting about him being a retard or someone calling him borosisdownsyndrome which I assumed was just someone hating him for no reason.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope nene eats 2 bottles of "gummies" next time.

she does have the Nijisister behavior of hating IRyS for no reason other than "she's not a council member" which is why she was being a shithead about promise becoming a thing.

as for boros is strong I haven't seen anything said about him, and the only things I see on VT about him is people vague posting about him being a retard or someone calling him borosisdownsyndrome which I assumed was just someone hating him for no reason.
I hope vespear gets rehired and fucks your oshi out of her queer behavior.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
she does have the Nijisister behavior of hating IRyS for no reason other than "she's not a council member" which is why she was being a shithead about promise becoming a thing.
She doesn't seem to dislike her? I thought that was Ari's thing. Unlike Ari, looking back through Maddie's messages and people's replies to, she doesn't seem to have an issue with IRyS and never really did.

Yeah, I don't think she has issues with IRyS lol

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seriously why do you niggas like the taste of silly highschool drama so much?
Specifically the Saplings, Kronies and Irystocrats are the worst ones, Brats are too busy lewding their oshi and Hoomans are glue-eating autists.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She doesn't seem to dislike her? I thought that was Ari's thing. Unlike Ari, looking back through Maddie's messages and people's replies to, she doesn't seem to have an issue with IRyS and never really did.

Yeah, I don't think she has issues with IRyS lol

I think I was confusing her for the other Twitter lesbians, I think there's at least 2 that hate IRyS in her friend group, which either way she is all over the place so I always get my lesbians mixed up. :ponrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think I was confusing her for the other Twitter lesbians, I think there's at least 2 that hate IRyS in her friend group, which either way she is all over the place so I always get my lesbians mixed up. :ponrys:
Holo has to have the highest percentage of lesbians in all of vtubing I swear to god, small corpos are mostly male groomers and Niji is chinkess Fujos but Holo has such a high number of women thirsting for other women it's kinda frightening.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holo has to have the highest percentage of lesbians in all of vtubing I swear to god, small corpos are mostly male groomers and Niji is chinkess Fujos but Holo has such a high number of women thirsting for other women it's kinda frightening.
I guess being the gaybaiting, female-focus of the VTubing world will do that. It was kinda cooling off for a bit there, too, until ENreco went full yurimaxing.

The worst part is, the female fans end up getting the most special treatment.
:pippaseethe;

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess being the gaybaiting, female-focus of the VTubing world will do that. It was kinda cooling off for a bit there, too, until ENreco went full yurimaxing.
So that was management's true plan huh? Pander to carpet-munching lesbos, even the kingdom they got isekai'd to is called lesbianstan.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So that was management's true plan huh? Pander to carpet-munching lesbos, even the kingdom they got isekai'd to is called lesbianstan.
Given the demographics at the events are surprisingly not 99% males and closer to 75-80%, it seems to be working.

Top Bottom