"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

Twitter cringe and insanity

tgmslc

Bint really thinks that fucking Bao the Whale of all people is a major force for enabling LGBTQ hate in the world. What's the next take, did Filian invent hating the Jews?

Smelliest007

Bint really thinks that fucking Bao the Whale of all people is a major force for enabling LGBTQ hate in the world. What's the next take, did Filian invent hating the Jews?
No, but Filian did invent the Israeli Defense Force.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Funny considering the last I checked, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the retard was "deathly silent" about Mint's recent concert appearance and the fact she shared the stage with the evil "Nazi" rabbit and her company. Mint also had nothing but nice things to say about them. The rabbit and company Bint was recently complaining about.

Don't get me wrong, Mint and the others are better off without their names in this retard's mouth, but then, it's not like anything this retard says will have any effect on Mint, Phase, Shondo, Bao, etc.

And speaking of rabbits and Palestine, Pekora recently did her McDonalds sponsored stream. Was a pretty big hit. Lots of people posted pictures on Twitter of their McDonalds purchase because of it. Also "deathly silent" about that one too.
:mikothumbsl:

tgmslc

Funny considering the last I checked, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the retard was "deathly silent" about Mint's recent concert appearance and the fact she shared the stage with the evil "Nazi" rabbit and her company. Mint also had nothing but nice things to say about them. The rabbit and company Bint was recently complaining about.
Didn't we determine in the Niji L's thread that Bint is probably only using Mint in their name & pfp to troll people? Dunno if it's supposed to troll Niji fans or Niji haters, it's stupid as fuck either way.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Didn't we determine in the Niji L's thread that Bint is probably only using Mint in their name & pfp to troll people? Dunno if it's supposed to troll Niji fans or Niji haters, it's stupid as fuck either way.
No idea. Regardless, the point still stands that the retard has been bitching on Twitter for days about Shondo and is going after Bao for supporting a "Nazi" and "transphobe" while not saying anything about Mint actually physically collabing and hanging out with someone else he/she has accused of those. All while placing themselves up on a high horse of having a spine and "standing up for things."

Also the Pekora thing because that's also funny.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No idea. Regardless, the point still stands that the retard has been bitching on Twitter for days about Shondo and is going after Bao for supporting a "Nazi" and "transphobe" while not saying anything about Mint actually physically collabing and hanging out with someone else he/she has accused of those. All while placing themselves up on a high horse of having a spine and "standing up for things."

Also the Pekora thing because that's also funny.
Does he it know about Monkeyism? :dokiSmug:

Wixoyu

Less trolling and more using it as an extremely flimsy mask to not appear like the stock standard sister psycho they actually are.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah I did that big autism paragraph a while ago in NijiL's but people pointing out this asshat basically acts like a reaction farmer has made me figure they're only good for pointing and laughing at. Trying to hold them to any standard is pointless because they don't really have one, either they're full of shit to create slap fights or they're dumb as a brink and can't actually comprehend comparing what they say to what they "support." Which in turn makes calling them out or anything pointless, though admittedly it's still fun to point out how stupid their logic is presuming they sometimes intend to be taken seriously. Just without the need of actually going too deep into it lol

That said most dumb shit they say fits under what @Abomination is saying, they'll ignore what doesn't fit their rambling. This is most obvious when they start whining about other corpos or whatever while making sure AnyColor's shaft is spotless. Also they only seem to throw shade at people when it's socially acceptable: Which is to be read as "currently getting twitter asspats" for bitching about.
Otherwise it's general NDF/NijiSister type nonsense.

Smelliest007

Less trolling and more using it as an extremely flimsy mask to not appear like the stock standard sister psycho they actually are.
This. I think there's too much Nijisister brainrot that it's unironic meltdowns.

tgmslc

That said most dumb shit they say fits under what @Abomination is saying, they'll ignore what doesn't fit their rambling. This is most obvious when they start whining about other corpos or whatever while making sure AnyColor's shaft is spotless. Also they only seem to throw shade at people when it's socially acceptable: Which is to be read as "currently getting twitter asspats" for bitching about.
Otherwise it's general NDF/NijiSister type nonsense.
I mean, yeah, agree, though I was mostly trying to point out that Bint basically has nothing to do with Mint Fantome or her current fandom; as near as anyone here can tell (and we do have a lot of autistic archivists) Bint doesn't actually give a shit about Mint or Phase or anyone else she's tangentially connected to at this point.

So I don't know why Bint would talk about Mint Fantome performing with "pink Neo-Nazi rabbits" when Bint's head has been so far up the NDF's collective ass searching for minor haters to argue with that, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Bint has no idea that Phase Connect had a concert.

Dr. Welshman

Warning: Autistic Welsh Ramble Ahead.

The issue I have Bint and almost all Niji fans is their incessant need to push IRL issues into the Vtuber scene.
For example the retarded 'boycot' of Maccy D's and Starbucks, flipping the fuck out over Nazis/Transphobes/Racists and other shit that many could give the most mathematically unquantifiable fuck about. It's an infestation with the freaks.
The fanbase has cultured this schizoid behaviour and now they act like an outraged twitter mob over shit the talents do, others do etc. And Niji themselves allowed this to happen, as they knew that when they did their scattergun approach to termination reasons (such as Selen and Sayu) guatenteed there would be one reason to make the terminal online fucks assmad over and start doing the work for em.
Obviously now with Selen actually dropping receipts to how it was Niji being dumb, and and getting people outside the company riled up at the actual injustice of it, so the NDF has to feel as if it has to police talents, and act like the arbiter of social justice in the western VTuber scene.

Bunch of silly cunts if you ask me.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After her repeated collabs with Kirsche, it is pretty evident that Filian is, in fact, the shadowy figure that
- enslaved the Hebrews in Egypt
- led the Philistines in their wars against the tribes of Israel
- commanded the Assyrian armies that conquered Judah
- ordered the Babylonian exile
- burned down the second temple while drawing crude graffiti in questionable latin
- engineered the rhineland and hungarian pogroms of the peasants' crusade
- arranged for the expelling of Jews from Spain and Britain
- unexpectedly created the Spanish Inquisition
- wrote and released the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
- wrote and released The Foundations of the 19th Century
- got elected Chancellor of Germany in 1933

tgmslc

After her repeated collabs with Kirsche, it is pretty evident that Filian is, in fact, the shadowy figure that
- enslaved the Hebrews in Egypt
- led the Philistines in their wars against the tribes of Israel
- commanded the Assyrian armies that conquered Judah
- ordered the Babylonian exile
- burned down the second temple while drawing crude graffiti in questionable latin
- engineered the rhineland and hungarian pogroms of the peasants' crusade
- arranged for the expelling of Jews from Spain and Britain
- unexpectedly created the Spanish Inquisition
- wrote and released the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
- wrote and released The Foundations of the 19th Century
- got elected Chancellor of Germany in 1933
This reads like a playback of the most accidentally racist game of Civ 5 ever.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All of these replies are essentially: "It's a ME problem, but I'll make it YOUR problem too."

Small followup on this situation. One of the more obsessed vtweeter made a call out post and started sending private messages to "moots" and "oomfs" to let them know they were following the reincarnation of hitler himself.

The nyx girl didnt let it go unheard.

A

you will never guess what the end result is, yeah!!! Vtweeter #349543 went private!! :dokiwheeze:

Screenshot_20240918-000824_X.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Small followup on this situation. One of the more obsessed vtweeter made a call out post and started sending private messages to "moots" and "oomfs" to let them know they were following the reincarnation of hitler himself.

The nyx girl didnt let it go unheard.

A

you will never guess what the end result is, yeah!!! Vtweeter #349543 went private!! :dokiwheeze:

View attachment 78548

Debut Sept 28
Tweets protected

Is this not just the proof that this person has no real interest in the vtubing aspect of this? She should be prepping for her big debut and worrying over all the little details. Instead she's picking fights on twitter and killing any engagement there that could potentially convert into viewership. This person is only in the space because it's the 'in' thing right now, and vultures like her are all to eager to start putting to use all the typical lefty techniques to make everything unfun and sanitized.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

tgmslc

Debut Sept 28
Tweets protected

Is this not just the proof that this person has no real interest in the vtubing aspect of this? She should be prepping for her big debut and worrying over all the little details. Instead she's picking fights on twitter and killing any engagement there that could potentially convert into viewership. This person is only in the space because it's the 'in' thing right now, and vultures like her are all to eager to start putting to use all the typical lefty techniques to make everything unfun and sanitized.
Calliope Mori's line "Start creating, stop Tweeting" continues to not age a single day.

Top Bottom