"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

Twitter cringe and insanity

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven
on one hand then don't post it retard. on the other doing stupid shit should not be held over you for I'm gonna assume the rest of her existence on twitter.
nah thats not how twitter works. this is petty drama. everyones fish brained on there. give it a few days and everythings gonna be back to "normal"

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I think my life is in danger.

opera_ZhRJYFESUB.png

opera_NEk1TRFLmr.png

opera_aKX7YzSiaJ.png

opera_1Vd1Qq8SS6.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Damn, that guy actually used the "R" word.

Froot needs to pick better defenders. That dude's ableist rhetoric is problematic, to say the least. She better cuts him loose.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nobody, nobody is 100% clean in their online footprint. Nobody is immune to having something, somewhere, they don't want different social circles to find out.

They may think they are, but they aren't.
This is true, you can attempt to mitigate it by using different online handles and not letting your different accounts cross paths, but there's always going to be a "tell" or two that can confirm or deny someone's existing suspicions. The best thing you can do to protect your privacy is to be boring; if you fit in with the community and don't make a spectacle of yourself, no-one's going to have a motive to do a background check on you in the first place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom