"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

tgmslc

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
*sadness*
Pretty brutal but thanks for documenting it. A non-complete clause forced someone to suicide and those tweets from her sub account are haunting as a result of her death but there are many others who tweet similar things. So I think it's good to archive it. Hope it was quick and painless.
Main account archive
Sub account

gammagrad.png

01/31/24​

Talent: Hizaki Gamma​

Affiliation: Holostars​

Termination date: 7/19/24​

DETAILS: Terminated contract, no details​

Announcement A - Gamma's statement A - Group response video (subtitled)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pretty brutal but thanks for documenting it. A non-complete clause forced someone to suicide and those tweets from her sub account are haunting as a result of her death but there are many others who tweet similar things. So I think it's good to archive it. Hope it was quick and painless.
Main account archive
Sub account
Thanks, it was very hard to write with all the cross checking and re-reading to confirm it's as accurate as possible and I know the lack of Japanese proficiency means I might have missed some information. Just make sure if you want to talk about it do a bit more research with the information and if possible get a Japanese to confirm. Had to take breaks between writing because I need to distance myself somewhat from the topic.
The non compete clause itself is not the issue really. It's the combination of that and other factors contributing to the eventual end. The borrowed money gone months before debut, the social pressure, and her negative feelings which got her terminated in the first place (iirc she cried about her lack of success during a collab stream which triggered the initial suspension and led to her termination) are a combination which might be too much for a young person.
It's a reminder of one's mortality but don't dwell too much on it considering how heavy it is. I will probably leave my post in this thread for some time myself.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, now Aqua's about to be gone. Can't make any bets now due to thread rules, but if I could I'd start worrying about Shion too.

Negzana

Well, now Aqua's about to be gone. Can't make any bets now due to thread rules, but if I could I'd start worrying about Shion too.
Shion's absolutely out. She might do a burst of some streams but afterwards I absolutely can't see her not leaving given her hiatuses already, unless she wins for the Ayame/Gura model

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Shion's absolutely out. She might do a burst of some streams but afterwards I absolutely can't see her not leaving given her hiatuses already, unless she wins for the Ayame/Gura model
I don't know why she would bother to leave. She's not doing anything in Hololive right now. Why leave just to not do anything without Hololive?

I won't be surprised if she does leave though. Garlic without onion just isn't the same.

RiverBear

dont know who the fuck this is but 6 years is sizeable experience

Stunned But Dumb

Same. First thing to pop up when I look her up

She seems nice. Hope the new chapter goes well for her

x Hades Stamps

That’s a name I know :pippasadl:
One of the shortest non-immediate notices I’ve seen, too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
kilia is graduating.

Killa Kurayami from EIEN's 1st generation Museia will be graduating on September 8th, the graduation notice explicitly states she didn't renew her contract

Negzana

UberSoldat

Overdue but here it is anyway:

25/8/2024​

Talent: JorunnaV​

jorunna ded.png

Affiliation: Independent​

Graduation date: 25/8/2024​

DETAILS: Received "very intense messages of harassment" threatening her mother and friends; perpetrator(s) appear to possess personal information on her mother and used this against her. This caused an abrupt end to her career just after streaming as normal the day before. On the day of the announcement, she privated her Twitter account and left a detailed explanation in her Discord server, stating that she was no longer going to stream. As for future plans, she has not figured that out yet.​

Receipts:
Sudden indeed, she was just streaming yesterday and I had Dena raid her. :(
View attachment 76713

She has a detailed explanation on her Discord for those curious.

EDIT: May as well share the whole thread

Adding the Discord post per request
View attachment 76719

x Hades Stamps

25/8/2024​

View attachment 76932

DETAILS: Received "very intense messages of harassment" threatening her mother and friends; perpetrator(s) appear to possess personal information on her mother and used this against her. This caused an abrupt end to her career just after streaming as normal the day before. On the day of the announcement, she privated her Twitter account and left a detailed explanation in her Discord server, stating that she was no longer going to stream. As for future plans, she has not figured that out yet.​

Receipts:
Oh, no! I never like to see this at all, and I liked her, too

UberSoldat

25/8/2024​

View attachment 76932

Receipts:
Crosspost from general, it looks like she'll be back one day.
Positive update from Jorunna:
View attachment 77112

Top Bottom