"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

The Morgue (and Dead Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

3.) Zaion Lanza: Rrat: She doesn't learn her lesson and her "suspension" turns into a full graduation.
Late on this but I think most people called this one out correctly

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Late on this but I think most people called this one out correctly
Well, most predictions about Zaion were made after her suspension so I disregard any prediction made after feb 10th (as per the announcement), and there was also a cutoff date for new submissions on feb 15th.
BUT, this is not serious business so you can have 2 points but not the full amount since your post was made after her suspension and after the cutoff.

Also, we still have a week of april left and I'm hoping Scoots prediction doesn't come through.

EDIT: I can't edit the original post anymore, so no more updates over there

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

04/24/23​

Fuura Yuri is being terminated and will graduate on Apil 30th.​

As it was detailed in their official statement, Yuri's contract is being terminated after discovering and confirming several breaches on her part during the last year. Yurin and Phase weren't able to reach common ground about a possible workaround and the company decided not to renew her contract. All her activities are over as of today and a farewell video will be posted on her YT channel for 24hs, after that time all of her media prescense will be scrubbed (twitter, YT, Twitch, TikTok, Yuricord, etc).
It's worth mentioning the statement also addresses the refund of donations made to fund Yuri's new PC, and these will be carried out by Phase.
Yuri's the first Phase Connect talent to graduate/be terminated, breaking the company's record of almost 2 years.

tc9fra.png

Twitter - Archive - dedicated thread

m183vc.png

6hg4ir.jpg

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Someone should post a recap of graduations for this month.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

04/28/23​

Riifu Evergreen resignated from EIEN Project​

EIEN Project stated that the resignation was "unexpected" and that Riifu was "struggling to abide with EIEN Project's talent contract". There were rrats about her quitting (supported by discord leaks) and her roommate was openly bitching about NDA's, contracts and lawyers. The situation is still developing but the corp confirmed they'll be wiping Riifu's channels and socials on May 1st.
Will edit the post in case there's a new containment thread.
twitter - archive

lvx51z.png

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

04/28/23​

Riifu Evergreen resignated from EIEN Project​

EIEN Project stated that the resignation was "unexpected" and that Riifu was "struggling to abide with EIEN Project's talent contract". There were rrats about her quitting (supported by discord leaks) and her roommate was openly bitching about NDA's, contracts and lawyers. The situation is still developing but the corp confirmed they'll be wiping Riifu's channels and socials on May 1st.
Will edit the post in case there's a new containment thread.
twitter - archive

View attachment 22403
The funniest part about this is that no one voted for her because the company didn’t even exist when everyone was first voting.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
As the month of the rake is reaching it's end, Vshojo is unravelling, and with that, some predictions actually came true!
Even though they're not "graduations" Imma going to make another post with those events (like I did when tsunderia came under).

Veibae - Summer 2023 - Veibae will be vshojos first "graduation" though it won't be handled normally since VShojo isn't a traditional agency, she will decide she wants to go back to being a fleshtuber or quit streaming to fulfill her true passion of being an irl succubus
2 points for Vei, although the reason wasn't exactly correct, since she's still gonna stream as a vtuber. (No proof about the succubus thing)
You've 5 point so far, please stop making the rest of us look bad.

Veibae: She'll drop Vshojo for OTK.
Vei's been blatantly checked out of anything to do with her corpmates for ages now, doesn't even show up for events like anniversaries, and spends 100% of her time streaming with her bf Sodapoppin. She has nothing to gain from continued association with them and all the more for solidifying her connection to Twitch's megastreamers as part of their clique.
Close but no cigar, since she specifically denied joining OTK. 2 points !

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Multi day event, end of April bonanza.

04/26 to 04/30​

VShojo is unravelling. Veibae, Silvervale and Nyanners jump ship and return to being indie.​

In a post on the Vshojo twitter account it was announced that headliner talents Veibae and Silvervale were leaving the agency "because of differences that made impossible to renew their contract". Rrats ensued, people started pointing blame to Froot (arguing that Sliver's decision was influenced by the Wizard Game harassment shitshow, where Froot threw her under the bus, on live chat). Both talents came out and stated their decision was made individually, and it was strictly monetary.
This also sparked new Froot drama since Aprimum (Froot's lolcow of a mother) put on a show on twitter to "defend" her daughter's honor. Link to General Thread postTruly hilarious stuff.
Days later, Nyanners also came out with a statement detailing she was also leaving the company because of contractual/money issues. The corpo did the same over on their twitter.

Veibae + Silver thread - Twitter announcement - Archive (multiple)
Nyanners thread - Twitter announcement - Archive (multiple)
Aprimum's latest hijinks (no separate thread)

And thus, the month of the rake comes to an end.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/03/23​

Elaine, from KoMETA's 1st gen, is graduating from accumulated health issues​

The graduation comes months after the company addressed Elaine's health problems back in January (1) (Herniated disk, partial leg paralysis), which only seemed to get worse after confirming she also has Diabetes, as per her graduation announcement (2). Aside from these particular circumstances, KoMETA intends on recasting the character, hence why everything except her covers and original songs are getting wiped from the channel. This has rustled some jimmies and the agency had to come forward and say that it was in part the wishes of Elaine's roomate, among other more "business" related reasons. (3)

(1) T - A
(2) T - A
(3) T - A
d2cqmm.png

YFU BABY, finally graduated after nearly 2 months of delay, and reincarnating into LolaLoading

Her graduation was originally announced on March 19th, but was postponed until May 5th for several reasons (getting covid was among them). In her original announcement she made clear she was gonna reincarnate into a new Vsinger project. After her final stream as YFU, she immediately shared Lola's socials.
For context, YFU was known as Project Melody's "sister" for having her avatar made by the same person (DigiTrevX). She had plenty of drama during her tenure as YFU.

Twitter - Archive

xwxf7a.png

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/09/23​

774's Suou Patra is going indie​

The agency released a statement on their official twitter (in JP) arguing that this were the talent's wishes and that her actual merch will continue to be sold until stocks run out. Patra was part of a group/unit called Honey Strap, who was previously managed by Upd8 (Kizuna Ai's agency)

Twitter - Archive (no translation)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/14/23​

Marie Mehlo (FLAVR) announced her graduation slated for May 15th​

After announcing her graduation with a simple tweet, Marie had a goodbye stream on the 15th where she explained there were a couple of reasons behind her graduation. Firstly, there's someone in the FlaVR sphere that was spreading her PL info around but she wouldn't say who SHE was. Also, she complained that as being a part of FlaVR she doesn't get to add any input about change her design and reincarnating will allow her to do just that.
She won't be reincarnating right away, because of the PL thing.

82jyo3.png

twitter - archive

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hmm and who just removed the [Flavr] tag from all her accounts? Now, i'm not saying it, but... View attachment 25403l
Edit: if you thought i was serious and want a real answer:

View attachment 25414
@DrStupid Do I win anything here or not yet?
Moona Hoshinova: I believe she recently finished university so my prediction is she gets a job in her field. I think it was architecture or design related if I remember correctly. Honestly, I think a case could be made for any of ID1 graduating this year.

Minna Vanilla and Sena Bonbon: I haven't watched a single stream but blind confidence says the whole Flavr idea will collapse in on itself. Honestly, seems like everyone got more than they bargained for and got two decent talents out of it that can become indie or enjoy the time they spent streaming. Things left for anyone to use are ripe to be infested by unsavory types eventually, generally sexpests and other undesirables. Gatekeeping these people won't work here because there's simply not enough people interested in it to keep it afloat. The general they made on /vt/ seems like it can hardly muster 30 unique IPs.

Mysta Rias: I've seen him talk about basically accomplishing everything he wanted to. He made enough money to be comfortable and talked about how streams will only focus on the fun heading forward. The fun will run out after the development of a new Luxiem group song ends up with Mysta posting the thing early on Twitter out of anger. This will lead to a statement by the NijiEN twitter that he's taking a break for two weeks with other NijiEN members sadposting in his wake. He comes back and everything seems fine for a month and then he graduates.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Perhaps. Maybe this is the first piece of the domino.
Sena and Minna are still active but FlaVR is still a thing. If by any chance we get some sort of exodus or both happen to "leave the company"... Give it a week, maybe today's stream will have some unexpected repercussions.

I haven't really been keeping up with the FlaVR Cinematic Universe after Pippa made the Coomer Gyaru and that Finana-Ina mashup, except for Mehlo but only because Superduper kept shilling for her in the main thread.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/15/23​

Re:Act's Nono Ayamo is graduating on June 4th​

The statement (released on twitter) only states this was because of personal reasons. She adressed it during a stream.
If anyone that knows JP wants to add extra info, you're more than welcome.

13repz.png

Twitter - Archive
Her announcement stream

05/17/23​

Akane Asahina, from Niji JP, is graduating for family reasons.​

Both Nijisanji (1) and Akane herself (2) released statements about the graduation. Her last stream will be on the 24th while all her socials will be wiped on the 26th.
She was also part of a group, Nornis, which has already said the group will continue without her (3).

d4mnup.png

(1) Twitter - Archive
(2) Twitter - Archive
(3) Twitter - Archive
wtmcfp.png

provided by Sh4gg1

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like Flavr is being dropped as a brand on masse. IDK about Minna vanilla's actual situation but I'm gonna keep looking for info and probably give you the points if both Minna and Sena are "free agents" after this.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Looks like Flavr is being dropped as a brand on masse. IDK about Minna vanilla's actual situation but I'm gonna keep looking for info and probably give you the points if both Minna and Sena are "free agents" after this.
I picked both of those when I did because those were and pretty much still are the only ones that aren’t irrelevant. I generally predicted some sort of total company death there additionally. You’re the kingmaker for points either way.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/28/23​

Natsumi Moe, announced her graduation on stream.​

Her exact words were "a long long sleep". Take this as a full graduation or a possible corpo reincarnation if you want, because it's a bit ambiguous to me.

EDIT: Video is lost. Most likely because of her recent reincarnation into a major corpo
. She'll have a final goodbye stream (mixed with totsumachi) on the 29th and will be uploading the vod to her YT channel.

2nx3zd.png

FlaVR is being dropped en masse​

For context, FlaVR was a fake Vtuber agency created by pippa after making Vtubers on stream with an AI. After that, the "company" became it's own thing, as a decentralized and open project where everyone cound jump in with a character and start vtubin under the "comapny's" umbrella. Since the characters were owned by no one, there were duplicates (like Minna Vanilla's or Dr. Lolime's case)
As with any decentralized and "anarchic" org, unsavory characters started latching to it for clout or trolling, and it reached a point where some of the big figureheads (that jumpstarted an actual, honest to god, vtubing career) started detaching from it to spearate themselves from any possible drama.
On May 29th, Kuro_Company, the account that larped as FlaVR's main account released a statement saying they were also moving on from the FlaVR thing but they'll keep the old tweets for "historical record".
Some of the confirmed accounts that dropped FlaVR are Sena Bonbon, Marie Mehlo (graduated), Dr. Lolime (male), Sawa. Others have either not said anything about it (Mina Vanilla) or opted to keep the FlaVR tag for the time being (Nyana Sextyn9)

Kuro Company's twitter post - Archive
gvk7vb.png

pw1oze.png

zx7163.png

km54gx.png

@Johnny Jambalaya earned himself 4 points!
Sena went indie, although Minna still hasn't made any statements about her future - 2 points
Both the reason and the rrat behind it were on point - 2 points

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

06/02/23​

Vtuber agency KoMETA desintegrates after big drama gets made public. Miria and Virgil will graduate on June 26th​

For context, Elaine was KoMETA's flagship talent and graduated last month after a flurry of health issues kept her from streaming. The CEO said they were looking to recast Elaine's actress as per her Roommate's wishes. Nobody was on board with that.
Now, on June 2nd KoMETA's 2 remaining talents, Miria and Virgil are exiting the company after they supposedly didn't want to renew their contract. The statement was specific about retiring the IPs (as opposed to Elaine's situation) and how the company will continue operating, despite having no other talents.
And then both a twitter thread and an infodump surface where it shows in gory detal how Gira (the CEO) was not only in a relationship with Elaine's RM, but also was mismanaging the other talents, AND cucked Elaine with a "secretary".

It's got it's own thread. Main thread

ki2qru.png
szwb49.png
szwb49.png

Twitter - Archive
20230602_175946-jpg.28482

06/05/23​

Roza Coatl leaves from Lucid Multimedia. breaking new records by dropping out of 2 corps in a single year.​

Former Haven-X talent Roza Coatl was booted "amicably" from Lucid Multimedia (corp that boasts about "TALENT FREEDOM") after she made a twitter thread about the impact of the word retarded in the vtuber community. Roza "No Fun Allowed" Coatl (as AO Cody put it) was known to involve herself in twitter drama vagueposting. She's back to being an indie and retains her IP (since Lucid helped transfer her IP from Haven-X).
Roza left Haven-X on July 12th 2022, and the company disbanded on August 17th of the same year.

Lucid's announcement - archive

Zen Gunawan from Indonesian agecny MAHA5 will graduate on June 30th​

The agency released a statement on twitter detailing how they will handle the ordeal. As per usual, the channel and social media accounts will be wiped. No drama to report as it looks like they are on good terms with the talent.

fzdw99.png

Twitter - Archive
3wwuyz.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom