Resignation date: 6/30/24​

DETAILS: Resigned due to family matters​

Graduation announcement: X : A

aenmessage.png

Please check her twitter feed to see how beloved she is

Last videos​

(also the Hologra)

Final words​

She might not work for Cover again but she's still alive and I believe she will cheer for everyone in the future.

In Honor​

A chan being timeless
(#hololivemusicstudio)
Hololive's MV playlist

I'll be listening, thank you A chan

Last edited:

Negzana

I wonder if A-Chan will get an alumni status or something similar

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Negzana

The closest we got to a major corpo talent dying was Selen (Wasn't Aloe already graduated from Hololive?), it's probably been asked but what is likely the protocol in the case it happens? I pray it won't ever happen but it always might.

God's Strongest Dragoon

it's probably been asked but what is likely the protocol in the case it happens? I pray it won't ever happen but it always might.
Deployment of the tactical memes.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The closest we got to a major corpo talent dying was Selen (Wasn't Aloe already graduated from Hololive?), it's probably been asked but what is likely the protocol in the case it happens? I pray it won't ever happen but it always might.
It would get sad and very, very weird extremely quickly, especially depending on what specific vtuber it is. We'd end up with a doxx on nearly everyone as a result. If by some sad reality a corpo sees this, the two primary things I would highly suggest they do is make some arrangement for memorial donations to some charity or useful organization and the second is you need to have a final stream (probably in 3D). Get any projects done enough to show on screen, replay some key previous 3D Live segments with some extra singers, have as many of the girls up there for a final goodbyes and let everyone take as much time crying as they need. You want everyone to get the emotions out to grieve properly. I'd also commission their original artist to make a new, smiling "goodbye" image and make it a permanent memorial merch item.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, if we are going by who is the most likely to die first, it will probably be your oshi because she literally doesn't sleep. You tell us what you want us to do when it happens, bro.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Technically if you were to count virtuareal (niji's CN partnership branch), Qilou is the first to have her death publically announced out of any known major VTuber corpo

Stunned But Dumb

I'd also commission their original artist to make a new, smiling "goodbye" image and make it a permanent memorial merch item.

Good, just might want to add an "all proceeds go to the family" type thing to the merch item idea if it should even be done at all. It would be INSANE to even hint at the idea of profiting off of a death. I know this may seem obvious, but this is a low bar I can unfortunately see many corpos tripping over regardless.

Negzana

Well, if we are going by who is the most likely to die first, it will probably be your oshi because she literally doesn't sleep. You tell us what you want us to do when it happens, bro.
1. She is an unironic mutant and 4-5 hours sleep is more than enough for her. She is legit 100% totally absolutely one of the healthiest members in Hololive don't migo me on this

2. I'd probably either quit vtubing or become religiously obsessed with Watame

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

01/31/24​

Talent: Taran Mikoshi​

Affiliation: Re:ACT​

Graduation date: 2/8/24​

DETAILS: Terminated due to contract violation​

Twitter - Archive - Video - Profile

I have a grim update on this particular termination. This happened last month but I will write about it.

Talent: Luluu Ria

Affiliation: Independent (pre-debut), formerly Mikoshi Taran of Re:AcT

Date of Death: 19 June 2024​

DETAILS: Death by suicide, hit by a train. She was 21.​

From time to time I read the JP numbers thread on /vt/ and someone mentioned reading about Mikoshi Taran getting hit by a train in June and other anons provided some links, her sukikirai page had a condolence post, and there are people laying flowers. Reading about the train I assumed the worst (suicide) and the posts in the next thread confirmed it.
Her contract was terminated by Re:AcT on 8 February 2024. She planned to restart as indie but her contract with Re:AcT has a non-complete for six months so at the earliest she can debut on August 2024. This is a post from that thread in /vt/ spoilered since it's pretty depressing.
I'm not the previous anon and I don't want to ruin anyone's day so spoiler about Taran Mikoshi apparently the reason was because she couldn't stand the scrutiny from her family. After being terminated by Re:Act, she was preparing a lot for a redebut as an indie in August 2024, and perhaps was borrowing money from her family. The reason for August was because her contract with Re:Act had a non-compete or something similar for 6 months after leaving. But by June, she already spent too much and hadn't begun earning anything. Her family looked down on her and perhaps living there everyday was hell, so she couldn't endure it for another 2 months to start again in August
Her last twitcast, the only one publicly available. A final singing stream for her fans.
It seems she had already made her final decision by this point. There were fans who went to her prefecture and reported the attempt to try to stop her since she had a stream the previous day and most likely talked about it. This is also consistent to the Re:AcT thread on 5ch around the day of suicide.
Her final post on her main account, her last day. You can see replies after the day have a very different tone and there are people replying to those unaware.

Her sub account with her final tweets. I warn you they're very haunting.
There was a notice about train incident and delay a few minutes after her final post.

This is most likely the incident.

I hope her soul finds peace.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Good, just might want to add an "all proceeds go to the family"
"All proceeds will go to the husband and their 3 kids"

"yeah that bitch deserved to die anyways"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Jesus Christ, this is the first I heard about this.

Not to be a completely cold hearted numberfag, but is this the first death of a vtuber of notable size/status? There's been some small indies, but Re:AcT is an agency with at least some level of name recognition. This is, as far as I'm aware, the first death in the vtuber scene that could catch eyes.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Not to be a completely cold hearted numberfag, but is this the first death of a vtuber of notable size/status? There's been some small indies, but Re:AcT is an agency with at least some level of name recognition. This is, as far as I'm aware, the first death in the vtuber scene that could catch eyes.
The Chinese scene had quite a few but this is the first that got eyes internationally at least yes

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

By internationally, it's just here and one thread in /vt/ though. I searched in the homeland and reddit without any results.

As far as it goes, it would have been more infamous if she is still under contract but the fact that she's a predebut indie at that time means only her loyal fans and a few in the know were greatly affected. In the public eye they won't know anything about her PL and she's just another person who died in a train accident.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Bronze

This thread has become too depressing today :depressedtako:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This thread has become too depressing today :depressedtako:
Bruh. Imagine me making a lil joke about vtuber dying but she is married so its fine and then read kushami's post 30 sec later. Way to feel like an asshole ey :gunpeko:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I came into this thread because I was gonna read and maybe quote my post to make fun of Idol in their thread. Now I'm depressed instead. What a page to walk in on.:yagoocry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom