"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Serbian Peacemakers

I can only think of one sentence to describe this:
Holy Shit.

There is not a single timeline where I could have imagined Zaion getting terminated would lead to Niji getting exposed as a fucking MLM tier scam that basically forces talents into a dependency on them and solely them as a source of income online. I truly hope Sayu is doing well and ok, If she was considering suicide over this whole shitstorm, which frankly i don't fucking blame her for, I hope the sudden influx of retarded children trying to le epic Ohio meme her for coming out about the bullshit doesn't send her back to that dark place or even push her over the edge.

I do not see how Niji can really come back from this, even if Zaion left out info and even lied about stuff to make Niji look bad, at absolute best it makes her look bad, Niji can not look good after this at all.

cucurut

In conclusion: Joining Vtuber Corpo (Again, Nijisanji in this case, no Holo evidence) is a pyramid scheme. I think only Phase Connect Fishman that only pay their talent an actual salary
IIRC he said that floor salary was only for gen1 and is no longer offered because "all talents earn more than this anyway". That's what I remember from probably interview with Yuri and Lumi. Take it with grain of salt.
Defamation in the United States requires malicious intent and incorrect statements. Truth is protected against defamation in the United States as the true statements are not seen as defamatory by their nature.
Defamation in the USA is notoriously difficult to prove, and truth is complete defense. However, the standard for defamation is negligence, not malice. In the case of public figures, "actual malice" is a legal term of art that does not mean malice but rather reckless disregard for the truth. Specifics will vary depending on the state.
If Sayu is violating an NDA or non-disparagement clause or some other legal agreement by writing and posting this, do you think any lawyer would still help her write this, or give her any other advice other than "you shouldn't do that?"
Yes, they would. The lawyer's job is to provide legal advice, not to tell you what to do. In the case of "problematic" clients, it is common practice to write a CYA memo proving that everything was done at the client's request and that the lawyer informed them of the risks.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Nijisanji streamers are literally streaming with other accounts and past life accounts, same as tweeting. You are just tourists flinging MLM accusations without even understanding the definition of the word you are using.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Got this from Reddit, was a 4chan copypasta apparently, find it kinda amusing.
Always remember that everything a niji says is about suspension. If they are going on vacation, it's a suspension. If she's taking a break, she got suspended. If she seems happy, it means she managed to avoid the stealth suspension this week. If she is sad, it means she's going to get suspended next week. If she went on a date with another Niji, they actually got suspended together. If she fails on a puzzle in a game, it's because she got distracted by a message from her manager that she's suspended. Table smash? Not a fist but it's her hitting the table, because she got suspended. Did she oversleep a stream? Micro suspension. If she starts a guerilla stream it's because she's currently suspended, but is rebelling against management.The only possible reason for a niji to take a break is because she's suspended. Whenever a niji talks about her family, she's actually developing a cover story about her suspension. That health break she took for surgery? Suspended. Not only that, but everything is actually a keyword for suspension
>Thanks for the aka supa = thank you for staving off suspension for the day
>Im tired this week = I'm going to get suspended this week
>Im planning a collab = They are planning on suspending me
>Oh sorry, that was just my family in the background = Oh Manager-san is behind me looking like he's considering suspension
>Thank you for all the support everyone = thanks management they didn't suspend me today
It all revolves around suspension. All nijis , every single one, worry about suspension every day, every hour, every moment. Every single narrative, every single noise she lets out is because of fear of suspension. All nijis read these threads and they're here right now. All while having being suspended. They keep having technical difficulties because they keep getting suspended, it fries electronics in their room. Every yab moment is because they can't take their minds off the fear of being suspended long enough to think straight

A Lurking Dumbass

t's pretty funny how people say "NijiEN is just Elira's little clique company" when she herself was progressively dissatisfied with the way company works for the past year, going as far as almost straight up saying she is done putting effort for Niji from now on.

Source? Would be big if true. I don't watch Elira lmao

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>you can't message managers
>but others can
>you liked tweets disparaging the company
>but kyo liked tweets disparaging Zaion
>you can use your PL acco-nevermind you can't, delete the stream
>but others can
>get a strike over a deez nuts joke
>but Vox can do rape ASMR, and Hex can show a dildo on stream

Favoritism and clique rrat enjoyers eating good tonight.
Im not defending ninji here but i'm legit wondering how much others can get away with shit can be chalked up to good managers how much to senority and how much to actual favoritism.

Zaions manager while she does not comment much on how "mean" they were does highlight how incompetent they were
There is no clock only atoms that were once a clock.
Fianana's head is so far up management's ass from this clip I don't know how she can breath.
Gills
I'm just waiting for Takeguchi Lawyerhama to have to explain what a "deez nuts" joke is, what vtubers are, and the general idea of a online entertainer to some 70+ year-old boomer judge who only knows about the internets because of his grandkids.

"Y-yes, I see, but how do they maaaake the money?"
"Well, you see your honor, there's ad revenue, and there's these things called superchats."
"Uh huh, ok, but how doooooo they make the money?"
i suspect your trolling but if this does go to a court it will go to lawyers and a judge who have experience dealing with internet activity many of them also have presence on Youtube and other such platforms where they take questions from normies Legal Eagle is the big one who handles copyright law (including digital protections) but there are others as well.
couldn't she counter suit? since her online image is defamed at the first place?
anyone who gives you an actual answer here is wrong because the conditions that NEED filling for a lawsuit and counter lawsuit are very specific and also change case by case and by judge and by lawyer and also apparently if Saturn is aligned with Jupiter.

The big factor however is whos jurisdiction the case would fall under would it take place in japan because thats were anycolors hq is or would it take place wherever the fuck zaion is?
Watching from the sidelines, Proctor's ability to have everything blow up while he's sleeping is kind of impressive. This forum is going to cause him severe insomnia problems for reasons completely separate from management issues, haha. My sympathies.
or make him sleep longer and more often people here already bribing him to try to take out *checks list* Kyo Rie Nina ect.
This retard cannot seriously believe this will protect her from being sued to kingdom come, can she?
even a thin defense is more effort and work someone else will have to put work into to disprove. Rule of thumb for lawsuits is that ANYTHING that makes it a little harder for the other guy is in your favor.
Think I might need a break from Vtubers. I'm curious to see how/if they respond to this, but with the current environment I have a feeling that just liking the people there might just get me the leper treatment. :pikameefuck:

Don't get me wrong, while I try to wait for both sides to finish their responses, this really doesn't look good on their end. It's just that if the absolute faggotry between tribes hasn't turned up to 11 before, it probably will now. It's tiring when you just wanna grill, not gonna lie.
As long as your not going to bat for Black Company no one cares who you like. I consider myself a Dragoon I also enjoy what I see from Pomu Enna Millie Elira

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
THIS WAS RELEASED LESS THAN TWENTY MINUTES AFTER I WENT TO BED.

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
gee i dunno we have only been begging you to stop sleeping for at least a whole month now. fucking cursed mate go see a shaman.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
it is your eternal punishment for being br*tish

God's Strongest Dragoon

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
Sayu: "Sitrep."
TVA: "He just went to sleep. You're free to launch the tactical nuke at Nigasanji."

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
Clearly the next logical step is to change your sleeping schedule, gitgud

Limkin

Source? Would be big if true. I don't watch Elira lmao
I did a full transcript of her zatsu stream after an outfit reveal and it was part of it. And a stream after they went to Japan all together. With timestampts so you can check the stream instead of just blindly trusting me

this shit

fuck it
Since I'm getting the funny baitpost stickers I'd like to hear from people like @Serbian Peacemakers or people agreeing with them how exactly Anycolor is making talents sign MLM contracts, since baseless allegation like this are the actual baitpost.

We know for a fact that the vast majority of corpos make the talent pay for their debut projects and that there are nijisanji livers active on past life accounts on twitter and youtube.

Bug Eater

Niji could help Zaion with the expenses towards her lore video but, if they're unwilling to it seems like nothing was really holding Zaion up to have a high-budget lore video that was putting her in the red. She could've easily just winged out a shitpost lore video like others have and saved herself the expenses.
To be fair she easily would've made that money back, if she hasn't already - received $19k of superchats in around 1 month plus whatever she got from memberships/Streamlabs/debut merch/etc. Probably not a smart idea to literally go into debt for it though.

Management fucked up hard miscommunicating on this tho.
They definitely did, but she also continued to do it despite knowing that it wasn't allowed (funnily enough the thing about the Ubisoft account name was because she accidentally doxxed herself while trying to play Uno with a PL account, go figure). I guess her testimony here confirms that by the time she did her FF14 stream she just didn't care anymore. I have a feeling that if they'd correctly told her before debut that she would be expected to make new accounts for all of the gacha games she plays, she wouldn't have accepted the position in the first place.

Ultimately it seems like the same situation as Yugo, someone who's difficult to manage combined with a bad/inexperienced manager. Hopefully she will be happier now as an indie.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sayu's tweet has now had more than 1.2m hits and it's not even been half a day.

Fva9t1bXgAEYuQ7

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's worse then that. Niji has people who never stream and some are famous for it. It's a totally useless chart. How many VSPO talents have a million subs?

Anyways, back to Zaion. Unlike Yugo or other grads, Zaions genmates turned against her. That annoys me because I thought maybe they had a difference in understanding the job. Now I feel the generates were just being company shills.
Let's be fair here, we don't know what they were told specifically. We know Zaion lied to them about stuff and that she feels bad for hurting the ones who, as she said, are "truly her friends behind the curtains". It's understandable that they wouldn't be on her side.

And just because Nijisanji fucked her over doesn't mean that a corpo was the right fit for her also.

this shit

fuck it
Just noticed that there are no posts about it on r/nijisanji lmao

USS IOWA

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
I bet you slept through His majesty's coronation as well. Please.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

HOW
DOES
THIS
KEEP
HAPPENING
MAKE ME A MOD AND I'LL HELP OUT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Top Bottom