"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My god this is bad. This is gonna be as big as the nux shit i can already see it.
The portions of the NijiEN community that actually matter already hated Zaion before she was fired. This will change nothing except to confirm Niji management is actually retarded.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1683344465967.png

This reeks of the same twitter redard energy that got that kid suspended from that Pokemon tournament.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh boy, the dramatubers are going to be on this. Especially that one guy that Nijisanji tried to silence, holy fuck that guy is going to put this on full blast.
He's on the case already :whatastory:

archive link

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Surely she consulted legal council before posting this. So that she makes sure she doesn't get sued. Right?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Surely she consulted legal council before posting this. So that she makes sure she doesn't get sued. Right?
Some people just feel like they got nothin' to lose

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
None of the reasons listed on her termination letter are the actual reason she was fired. This is a Jap company and when you work for a jap company you do not, under ANY circumstances ask questions or criticize your superiors or the company. She pushed back when they told her not to play on her PL account and even went so far as to point out their hypocrisy. Upper management probably decided she had to go the moment that happened.
What I think is the most unfortunate is that none of her senpais reached out to her to help get her acclimated or give her the lowdown so to speak, but given the introverted nature of most vtubers I suppose it isn't surprising.

I've had my suspicions that the recruiting process for vtubers is predatory and the part where she talks about how the interview went confirms it for me.
It's like they're capitalizing on the desperation people have to get into a corpo. One thing I find somewhat insidious within the vtuber industry is forcing people to abandon their PLs, everything they worked for and built up to. I understand why they do it but if you're recruiting a 2-3 view who is going to debut to thousands, is it really such a threat to let them continue their PL activities in relative obscurity?
It seems to me like joining a corpo is really a "press the button" kind of situation, you get your dream job BUT you have to follow the companies draconian and unfairly enforced rules, you can't use your PL accounts or talk to your old community and also you have to pay for your debut and you don't get a salary.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
My god this is bad. This is gonna be as big as the nux shit i can already see it.
Oh boy, the dramatubers are going to be on this. Especially that one guy that Nijisanji tried to silence, holy fuck that guy is going to put this on full blast.
How big a reach do the vtuber drama channels actually have? I think the "no roommate discussion" rules that most vtuber fan communities have will kneecap this story's ability to spread.

Piarro

Early Adopter
One thing I find somewhat insidious within the vtuber industry is forcing people to abandon their PLs
Is that the norm in Nijisanji? I guess they must be stricter with that than Hololive

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The portions of the NijiEN community that actually matter already hated Zaion before she was fired. This will change nothing except to confirm Niji management is actually retarded.
Among Nij fans, maybe, but this is a massive stan on their perception. There's a reason why Vshojo is so hated after the Nux shit, and while I highly doubt they might achieve that level of hatred, to say nothing would happen is incorrect, especially when we factor in native talents' "Education:educateyourself:"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I've had my suspicions that the recruiting process for vtubers is predatory and the part where she talks about how the interview went confirms it for me.
It's like they're capitalizing on the desperation people have to get into a corpo. One thing I find somewhat insidious within the vtuber industry is forcing people to abandon their PLs, everything they worked for and built up to. I understand why they do it but if you're recruiting a 2-3 view who is going to debut to thousands, is it really such a threat to let them continue their PL activities in relative obscurity?
It seems to me like joining a corpo is really a "press the button" kind of situation, you get your dream job BUT you have to follow the companies draconian and unfairly enforced rules, you can't use your PL accounts or talk to your old community and also you have to pay for your debut and you don't get a salary.
1683345026491.jpeg

niggaphil

View attachment 23645
This reeks of the same twitter redard energy that got that kid suspended from that Pokemon tournament.
I am not sure this is EN or JP management. I doubt JP will be sensitive with that words. The Nijisanjia bureaucracy is worst than I thought (Can't comment on Holo, because we do not have actual evidence yet)

None of the reasons listed on her termination letter are the actual reason she was fired. This is a Jap company and when you work for a jap company you do not, under ANY circumstances ask questions or criticize your superiors or the company. She pushed back when they told her not to play on her PL account and even went so far as to point out their hypocrisy. Upper management probably decided she had to go the moment that happened.
What I think is the most unfortunate is that none of her senpais reached out to her to help get her acclimated or give her the lowdown so to speak, but given the introverted nature of most vtubers I suppose it isn't surprising.

In conclusion: Joining Vtuber Corpo (Again, Nijisanji in this case, no Holo evidence) is a pyramid scheme. I think only Phase Connect Fishman that only pay their talent an actual salary

Edit: Regarding Zaion will get sued or not after organising my thought
This is a risky move of breaking NDA (duh, everyone knows that), and possibly getting sued by Nijisanji. I suspect that she is trying to become matyr and show the toxic culture behind Nijisanji. If Nijisanji sues her, it proved her point that whatever she said is possibly a fact. However, if Nijisanji didn't sue her, her accusations are not possibly not true. It will be interesting to see what Niji gonna do in this shit show.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>you can't message managers
>but others can
>you liked tweets disparaging the company
>but kyo liked tweets disparaging Zaion
>you can use your PL acco-nevermind you can't, delete the stream
>but others can
>get a strike over a deez nuts joke
>but Vox can do rape ASMR, and Hex can show a dildo on stream

Favoritism and clique rrat enjoyers eating good tonight.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He's on the case already :whatastory:

archive link

One of the replies
briskadet.jpg

The fujos are already on their way
If Nijisanji couldnt take down these faggy dramatubers it whats because they only could send strikes with this Woman is a whole different story
She flat out says on page 12 that she was seriously considering killing herself, she likely doesn't care about any repercussions.
How big a reach do the vtuber drama channels actually have? I think the "no roommate discussion" rules that most vtuber fan communities have will kneecap this story's ability to spread.
I don't know much about their limits but I doubt they'd hold back on this because it isn't even "roommate discussion", it's framed in the actions and experiences of the talent. Considering this is a fucking 22page manifesto, I would not be surprised if one of the big react streamers like Asmongold gets it suggested to him. He'd love going over the document and doing a 2hr react video, free content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One thing I find somewhat insidious within the vtuber industry is forcing people to abandon their PLs
I don't know enough about Nijisanji to say anything, but this is completely wrong for Holo. As far as I can tell, they may only have some rule about VTubing outside of Holo, but they are definitely not forbidden from doing any other activity or even forced on hiatus.

At the end of the day, no one is forcing these people to go corpo, they are the ones making the decision to play by corpo rules. If Zaion is to be believed, though, she was definitely dealt a shit hand.

Kalion

:)
Niji already killed her cat. She really has nothing to lose.

The inconsistent rules sound like any big business I've ever worked for. The rules will bend and maybe even sometimes be ignored depending on how hard you suck off those above you.

Ensok

Early Adopter
>you can't message managers
>but others can
>you liked tweets disparaging the company
>but kyo liked tweets disparaging Zaion
>you can use your PL acco-nevermind you can't, delete the stream
>but others can
>get a strike over a deez nuts joke
>but Vox can do rape ASMR, and Hex can show a dildo on stream

Favoritism and clique rrat enjoyers eating good tonight.
It's sad to say but it sounds exactly like a Twitch clique. Best of luck to the Niji girls i like.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I don't know enough about Nijisanji to say anything, but this is completely wrong for Holo. As far as I can tell, they may only have some rule about VTubing outside of Holo, but they are definitely not forbidden from doing any other activity or even forced on hiatus.
The holobronies were right all along...I concede:yagoocry:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
From what I remember sometime after the lean yab, Karen, on a DDK stream implied that the only real rule was that they couldn't outright admit to being their roommate. Everything else was fine.

USS IOWA

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Among Nij fans, maybe, but this is a massive stan on their perception. There's a reason why Vshojo is so hated after the Nux shit, and while I highly doubt they might achieve that level of hatred, to say nothing would happen is incorrect, especially when we factor in native talents' "Education:educateyourself:"
What? Niji pulled out of KR and ID and India and you think they care about EN? Complain hard enough and EN gets the ax.

Top Bottom