"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I am genuinely so fucking furious. My femboy oshi just went on indefinite hiatus and now this drops revealing how much of a black company Niji is? I hope they crash and burn

Dude the whole genshin account section is fucking frustrating to read

Last edited:

niggaphil

Jesus

I hope that her side of the story isn't true because goddamn, I can't believe Japs could be so retarded

makes me wonder about the Vesper suspension even more
the worst thing is if the management is that retarded, why the other talents can get away? ahem* hex ahem* dildo asset ahem*. This is like management and the whole niji en internal livers gang her up and force her termination.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I still don't give a fuck about Zaion or Niji in general but this is an interesting look at how one of the big corpos works on the inside that I don't think we've really seen before. I hope she doesn't get in any trouble for this somehow.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm amused at how this dropped while Proctor is presumably asleep.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1683343507007.png

:deztheroom:

Holy shit the manager was literally giving her conflicting information for the Genshin account, telling her that she could use her PL account if the ID was covered, then telling her she couldn't halfway through the stream. This shit is wild.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm amused at how this dropped while Proctor is presumably asleep.
Now we wait in anticipation for what happens tomorrow.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Im never going to complain about Hololive regarding this matter they arent this fucking retarted

Kalion

:)
Can you imaging being a manager and getting constant "PLEEEAASE LET ME USE MY GENSHIN ACCOUNT PLEASE!" DMs?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
HOLY FUCK THIS WAS MUCH MORE THEN I EXPECTED. CANNED FOR THESE NUTS??? WTF

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Halfway through the documents, thanks for posting them here @Superduper Samurai, the only thing I can think about is how this woman is gonna get sued so hard for breaking NDA. There is no way all this shit isn't covered by NDA.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1683343940521.png

Stealth Suspensions arent a Holobronie propaganda anymore they are REAL

Kazuma

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Halfway through the documents, thanks for posting them here @Superduper Samurai, the only thing I can think about is how this woman is gonna get sued so hard for breaking NDA. There is no way all this shit isn't covered by NDA.
She got nothing to lose anymore, since she cant get into corpo in the future. so just break the hell lose. Dont question cat lady's sanity while her cat passed away when getting shit from retarded management

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Niji management looks like a prime example of why nips are so bad at running a business.

Like this is her perspective so obviously take it with a grain of salt but jesus. If even a quarter of this doc is true then it's no wonder why they have a graduation every other week.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1683344027623.png

Asking A MANAGER, to HELP MANAGE, is an infraction. I'm fucking rolling.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
From what I'm reading, most of this is literally just management's fault. She literally getting punished for being TOO successful

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

My god this is bad. This is gonna be as big as the nux shit i can already see it.
Oh boy, the dramatubers are going to be on this. Especially that one guy that Nijisanji tried to silence, holy fuck that guy is going to put this on full blast.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She got nothing to lose anymore, since she cant get into corpo in the future. so just break the hell lose. Dont question cat lady's sanity while her cat passed away when getting shit from retarded management
If Nijisanji couldnt take down these faggy dramatubers it whats because they only could send strikes with this Woman is a whole different story

Top Bottom