"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It would be funny if after the project ends, this thread gets moved out of Rec Room and to a public area so she'd be able to read our process if she really wanted to assuming she doesn't already have a sock account.
wow this aged well

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa knows! Throw everything in the trash!
:gurastress:
dawedadwas.jpg
We need a pippa version of this :SelenHAHAhere:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Also as a sidenote, I know @AO Cody is an artist and draws comics. If he wants to, maybe he could create some kind of accompanying comedic four-panel comic for the page? Idunno, I'm thinking outloud here.

it would also be kinda funny if we were able to get @The Nousagi to do something as well.
I'd love to!

Disappointment

Pippa's anniversary is on the 21st of June. It's about time we actually did something for one of these.
Looks like square 12 isn't claimed, I'll take that one.

EDIT2:
Gonna hope I didn't fuck up the size. Yeah I saved out at 50%. Updated.
pippa12.jpg

Last edited:

Ghostteas

If anything I'd be willing to give out a username that's different from my va username

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I’ll take square 17

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm just gonna drop this idea if any of you autists want to run with it. If any of you dabble in AI voices you could have her favorite colress VA have her sing the full version of "your lisp is all I need" that was posted in the general thread

I commend your autism and wish you the best.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was thinking about possibly making a compilation clip of all the memorable streams these 2 years but i would have to download so much shit and go through so many old streams that it would just take too much for me to do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I passed out and forgot to post the End of Day 2 progress picture yesterday.

end of day 2.png

Our Pippenstein's monster is coming together.

I have defeated the responsive web design demon by redoing the whole website to be made for 800x600, and fully fixed, as Tim Berners-Lee intended. Fuck phoneposters. (somewhat, it kinda works on phones)
The rest should happen pretty quickly, and then all that's left is to fill it in.

Alright, back to sleep.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Sorry for being Late but i was bussy so here is my square i replaced one of the "X" with a heart that says "Pippa LOVE" instead

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So if y'all really want a small comic to go along with the pic, I do have something in mind. Should I post it here, or send it to someone in particular?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1685919677823.png

Grabbed from shiina's current gunpla stream.
EDIT: Oops, wrong thread, sorry. Feel free to delete

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Still working on my square. Hoping to have it done tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. Again, I'm artistically retarded, so doing anything simple takes me a lot more time than someone slightly less artistically retarded than me.

Anyway, I found a few more clips I personally like or Pippa is pretty well-known for.

Deleted due to large size. If you somehow found this post and want the clip, hit me up, and I'll upload it somewhere else.

Feel free to use/discard any you see fit. While I agree that we should put up quality content over a large quantity so as not to take up too much time if she decides to browse it on stream or something, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go through it in more detail on her own time, so it would be good to have a decent variety too.

I'd like to try and find some more of her collabing with her friends/fellow Phase members.

Last edited:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
So for the website I came up with this since I keep getting mentioned:
srvsother2.png

Ghostteas

I passed out and forgot to post the End of Day 2 progress picture yesterday.

View attachment 28838

Our Pippenstein's monster is coming together.

I have defeated the responsive web design demon by redoing the whole website to be made for 800x600, and fully fixed, as Tim Berners-Lee intended. Fuck phoneposters. (somewhat, it kinda works on phones)
The rest should happen pretty quickly, and then all that's left is to fill it in.

Alright, back to sleep.
This is so scuffed

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Were you really expecting anything else, with our sixteen strongest retards on the case?
Honestly I'm surprised how good some people here are at art. Meanwhile I used paint.net with a mouse and took 30 minutes.

Top Bottom