"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yep. Regarding the clips, they should just be laid out as page decoration or at the bottom, not something she's encouraged to actually sit through and watch on the stream (unless someone makes a very short but effective "best-of" compilation of some kind? idunno).

Also, when we get to leaving messages for her that'll be displayed on the page, overly long & extreme homosexual cringe is absolutely a no-go, they should still be funny & entertaining, not an attempt at five minutes of fame or obvious grasps at getting attention from her (this means no essays from @Reticule about fixing). Was thinking that excluding the usernames from it might be a good idea too, but maybe that's a bit much.
Regarding the usernames, mine should probably be excluded because I was an unoriginal dumb ass when making it but don't feel like changing it. :guradumbl: It's also a completely different name from what Pippa knows me as, so I'm personally in favor of being anonymous.

Anime Fan

Attachments

• square16.png
    square16.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 27

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Was thinking that excluding the usernames from it might be a good idea too, but maybe that's a bit much.
Maybe just do it by initials?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like the idea, but how would it work for people with only one word as their username?
One letter.
If there's two people with the same letter they're A(1) and A(2).

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yep. Regarding the clips, they should just be laid out as page decoration or at the bottom, not something she's encouraged to actually sit through and watch on the stream (unless someone makes a very short but effective "best-of" compilation of some kind? idunno).

Also, when we get to leaving messages for her that'll be displayed on the page, overly long & extreme homosexual cringe is absolutely a no-go, they should still be funny & entertaining, not an attempt at five minutes of fame or obvious grasps at getting attention from her (this means no essays from @Reticule about fixing). Was thinking that excluding the usernames from it might be a good idea too, but maybe that's a bit much.
Names are fine, as long as they aren't stream TOS violations.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm leaving my name out of anything, the only place it exists is on KF and TVA (and there's a Discord burner from the void when Fong menace was full bore)

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Times like this I wish my autism went toward a useful (In this context) skill like art, music, or video editing or some shit lol
As such when you reach that point I guess I'll make some gay but not THAT gay comment to add in.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm leaving my name out of anything, the only place it exists is on KF and TVA (and there's a Discord burner from the void when Fong menace was full bore)
Maybe have an opt-in system for names when submitting media and quotes.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It would be funny if after the project ends, this thread gets moved out of Rec Room and to a public area so she'd be able to read our process if she really wanted to assuming she doesn't already have a sock account.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I've been thinking about it, but if we don't have credit/the name of the artist for a piece of art, should I even put it in? It's OK for clips because I have to youtube embed anyways.
Fortunately most of the art I've posted either in the mainthread or the liveposting thread.
Some of it, however, I did find from anons from /pcg/.
I'll start editing my dump with sources where I can find them.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Just in case anyone needs YOU COCK SUCKER.wav for something

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think having a section of all my shitposts is gay grandstanding that a certain beaner would do, and I'll have none of it.
Here's the most relevant one from the past to have for this celebration:
Cope The Sequel.png

Edit:
Here's my quote in all its ancient joke glory.
Class Act.png
Context:
Back when chat was smaller, and her imposter syndrome would flare up, I'd hammer "You can't act" at her in chat.
Her usual spiel was that she's worried about leading chat on in some sort of grift that exists only in her mold head.
Typing "You can't act" at her calmed her down on more than one occasion and usually made her chuckle.
Memes and shitposts be damned, everything I do is for my own amusement.
If other people enjoy them, huzzah.
Getting her to calm the fuck down and brighten her mood, even if just a little bit, by telling her off, that's the Godzilla/Pippa experience.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
assuming she doesn't already have a sock account.
I'd assume she does, since you need an account to view full-sized images. It's why I made an account at first.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
screenshot_20230603-190656-png.28745

PIPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GET THE FUCK OUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa knows! Throw everything in the trash!
:gurastress:

lvl8

It was good while it lasted. :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It was good while it lasted. :SelenHAHAhere:
Fuck it, she forgets Deus Ex hotkeys 30 seconds after remapping them, she'll forget this.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
DRINK WATER
EAT VEGGIES
EXERCISE

TALK TO DOCTOR

There.
That should have scared her off.

Top Bottom