"Unfortunately, I have to tell you very important thing in hololive...All PON senpais always say that 'I'm a genius, elite, kou-seinou.' but I still believe you...www"A-chan
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Happy anniversary Pippa! I've only been watching for about a year, but it's been a fun ride, and I'm looking forward to continuing on this ride. Never let anyone, especially yourself, convince you that you don't deserve everything you've earned and built up. You've left a big impact on vtubing already. There's a reason a lot of people look up to you and care about you. We're all rooting for you. Pippa love.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Doubt I'll manage more than a message this year, but there's always next time:

Happy Anniversary!

Always great to watch your streams as you always find new ways to innovate on what you're doing. Your takes are always based and funny, and you're the person who got me to give vtubers a shot with your Portuguese Purse stream. All the best of luck and hope you have an awesome and long career.

Edit: Also, funny thing is "Reticule" is both how I figured a retarded person would say "ridicule" but it's also a real word that can mean "purse" or alternatively a "reticle".

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Doubt I'll manage more than a message this year, but there's always next time:

Happy Anniversary!

Always great to watch your streams as you always find new ways to innovate on what you're doing. Your takes are always based and funny, and you're the person who got me to give vtubers a shot with your Portuguese Purse stream. All the best of luck and hope you have an awesome and long career.

Edit: Also, funny thing is "Reticule" is both how I figured a retarded person would say "ridicule" but it's also a real word that can mean "purse" or alternatively a "reticle".
Punished anime fan should just change the attribution to the quote on the site to say "Ken Ashcorp"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Nah, I've got a better one, "the fixposting schizo who refers to you as meat."
I was with you until the last part, because I don't refer to her as meat, I just distinguish her, her model, and her future AI form by what they're composed of you freak.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was with you until the last part, because I don't refer to her as meat, I just distinguish her, her model, and her future AI form by what they're composed of you freak.
Aaaaand another thread ruined successfully!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As fun as it is to dunk on Reticule, can we get back to Pippa anniversary discussion? I feel like we're doing Pippa a disservice with this bullshit.

wew

Male hag love!
Pipkin_Pippa_4.png
Wanted to do a more try hard style but getting to close to the deadline. If I cropped it wrong let me know
Happy Anniversary! It has been a fun 2 years watching you and phase grow into what it is today. You have inspired me greatly to start Vtubing and putting my self out there with your creativity and determination! Thank you for being yourself Pippa. Here is hope for many more lasting memories not just for you but everyone in Phase Connect. Be well!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Fag Messsage
I love your content Pippa.Happy 2 years and hoping for many more

Stunned But Dumb

I can't think of something really good but...
Thank you for the tons of laughs, Pippa. You cheer up my worst days and I'm glad I learned of you. You're a great vtuber, a better person and the community would be for the worse without you. Eat your veggies and see ya next year!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Late and gay message for the anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Pippa! I remember watching the Jabberwojcicki video and getting a chuckle from it like it was only a few months ago. Here's to another year of fun streams!
Also drink water (without corn syrup and artificial flavoring) please.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My message

Happy anniversary Pippa! When I show you off to new people they ask me how long I've been watching and I tell them "only a couple of months", but then I realize that it's been about a year. A year of absolute insanity. In a good way. Watching your streams feels like being on a Rollercoaster to hell. At least the ride has been fun!

Ok, I'm not too happy with it, but it kinda gets my feelings across. Kind of!?!?!?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
So how exactly are we planning on getting this to Pippa?

Short

God Damn the Sun
So how exactly are we planning on getting this to Pippa?
Like I said in April, I'm onboard and am willing to put the project in the modchat, however there are obvious caveats I'd like to lay out to everyone for complete clarity.
  • As already correctly stated in the OP, it must be safe for stream. Nobody should be trying to sneak yabs, rrats or unrelated forum-specific injokes onto it. Making the project a complete circlejerk would be fruity behavior and is the exact opposite of good stream material. Everyone should learn from the mistakes of other projects - this is about celebrating her.
  • It must actually be kino and soulful. If the final result turns out to be utter dogshit, I hold no promises to still post it.
  • Don't be too retarded.
Those are worst cases scenarios, I believe in this forum's ability to not be cringe and successfully channel autism, y'all ain't stupid. Don't let the community down, I'll be watching.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
14-ish hour warning, depends on when I wake up and for how long I'm contractually obligated to play vidya for

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
After helping out on the project, it took me countless hours and days to think of what I should write for her. However, I finally was able to write my thoughts down, with no shame of how cringe and sappy it might be!

:icanfixher:

Mmmmm...I guess you aight Pippa.

Also, I'm fine with you using my name for credit on both the project and message

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Alright fuckers, I've survived. You've got another 7 minutes.

Time's up.

edit: Alright, I'm pretty sure it's done, but it'd be good to have some niggas triple check while I get the backup done.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Punished Anime Discusser
Wanna give you big ups for leading this project and work you done. That goes to everyone else here too who chipped in to help a fellow autist artist make something for a Vtuber. Doing something relating to old website stuff really hit the pipkin in the right way!
:mold2: ❤️ :mold2:

Await to see what else the community can do in the future!

Top Bottom