"lmao Oh that would piss off SO MANY people! OK I'm gonna do it"Noir Vesper
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

pururun

Here is my art for the fan art section of the site. My portion of the collaboration piece will be coming soon.
20230611_155200.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

pururun

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I was with my family on Sunday so i was forced to be the babysitter of the children but thanks to that i arranged this collab :my FULL POWER AUTISM + Childs with chalk :autismvortex:
safasgsgas.jpeg
TL:Feliz Aniversario=Happy Anniversary

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I have some contributions to the website, if you'll accept them:

gyaru pippa final.png

If it's not Pippa focused enough you can also use this

View attachment youre annoying.mp4

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
With about a week left to complete the project, this is what's left to be done on the mosaic for posterity.
  • Square 4 - @wew
  • Square 6 - @Trap Supremacy
  • Square 11 - Originally done by a ViolentNugget sock. Someone still needs to reclaim & redo it, there are zero objections to removing him from the project.
Also, not everyone has given a message for the fanmail section yet, so some more of those would probably be good. And we also could potentially flesh out the main page for the site a bit more by coming up with some additional joke news articles if there's any ideas.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I unfortunately don't have the aurtistic skill to contribute anything meaningful, but here's a message for the fanmail page.

You're a creative and entertaining streamer and I'm really happy to see you succeed. Make sure you look after yourself, and please do something about the ants. Pippa love.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, here's my message for the fanmail page.

Hello, Pippa. The energy you give out and the variety of content you have makes you my favourite vtuber. Please take care of yourself, I'd like to see you doing well for many years into the future. We're all going to make it. Phase Connect love, Pippa love.

logitech

With about a week left to complete the project, this is what's left to be done on the mosaic for posterity.
  • Square 4 - @wew
  • Square 11 - Originally done by a ViolentNugget sock. Someone still needs to reclaim & redo it, there are zero objections to removing him from the project.
Also, not everyone has given a message for the fanmail section yet, so some more of those would probably be good. And we also could potentially flesh out the main page for the site a bit more by coming up with some additional joke news articles if there's any ideas.
If no one claims #11 by tomorrow, ill take it. ill try to make it look different from my other sq.
nevermind I'm off the hook someone else has got it.

Last edited:

pururun

If no one claims #11 by tomorrow, ill take it. ill try to make it look different from my other sq.
I mentioned claiming it a few days ago if that's still alright.
If I get the official okay I'll take the chance to redeem myself and do square 11.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh, fanmail messages are a thing? I have less than zero creativity or artistic talent so this could qualify if nothing else as a minimum effort contribution.

Pippa, you were the gateway drug that got me into vtubing. You're a hard worker, a great entertainer, and amazing ambassador for the medium as a whole. You've earned your success even if you constantly tell yourself otherwise. Go to a fucking doctor and eat a vegetable on occasion.

famous artist pipkun

can i draw my fanmail? it'll be gay and sappy,

MostlyALurker777

fanmail message? Okay

Pippa, I found you during a time when things in life were shit. Watching your content and all your crazy antics are what helped me get through those tough times. You deserve all the praise you get and the capippaist are proud at how far you've come. Please take care of your health, we all want to experience your brand of zany shit for many years to come!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Finished mine!
I'll probably also draw a little extra somethin'-somethin' to commemorate it as well. I can always do oekaki style art using aggie.

Illustration (11).png

imozoN

I have some ideas for more news articles, feel free to change them however you want if need be. I don't have any images or video for them either.

Pippa Losing MORE Teeth?
A confidential source inside Pippa's dentist office says she is NOT brushing twice a day! New missing tooth arc soon?

News from Pippakistan
Veteran Capippatalists responsible for several key victories for Pippa's free state were killed by newly recruited Harines in a terrible, and hilarious, friendly fire accident.

Merch-Watch
Sakana briefly emerged from his Canadian warehouse today and saw his shadow, causing him to retreat back inside. A bad omen for those still waiting for their orders of Pippa's new outfit merch.

Pippa, You have been ear-resistible from the very beginning, so don't let the grind get you down because I'm not the only person that would hate for you to become just some-bunny that I used to know. Happy 2nd Anniversary and here's to many more to come!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
  • Square 4 - @wew
was trying to do a high effort edit for my square but may swap to an easier thing so im not holding it up

famous artist pipkun

2ndpipversary.png

here's fanmail. the first one was too gay and emotion-having.

e: overall 2nd anni art (i dont understand why theres seperate annis for gens instead of a company thingy)
2023_anni2-1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom