"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Updated it with all the new art and messages from the last couple days. Made a couple other fake ads, or uploaded random shit that kinda looks like an ad, will probably replace later.

Anime Fan

Didn't see my message on the website. Here it is again in case it got missed.
Happy two year anniversary Pippa! I'm glad I found your channel a little over a year ago and have been watching ever since. Always remember that people enjoy your content and appreciate the effort you put into it. Congrats on making it two years cool rabbit!

Edit:
Woops, am blind. Added it now.
Awesome thanks!

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, hold up a second...
1686720622934.png1686720703472.png
This was a purposeful artistic choice here, wasn't it?
:whatastory:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Here's my message for Pips. Might be a bit long, so I'll shorten if PAD wants me to.
It's been nearly 2 years now since I started following you. I'm so glad to see how far you've come. You've earned it.
Keep yourself clean, keep yourself safe, and try and find some more friends, okay? Don't be afraid to reach out some more!
May you always have Colress (and whoever else you may love) by your side.
Happy 2 years! Here's to many more.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Art:
3.33 V2.png
Just the birthday art I did for her but with my signature removed. You can just sign all my stuff as C.C.S.
Full Metal Pipkin.png
I wanted to make some shitposty drawings specifically for the anniversary. Adam Baldwin is a Mister Metokur fan and tweeted about Metokur's final call in stream, the stream that Pippa called into. There is a nonzero chance that the man that played Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket knows of Pippa's existence and I find that extremely hilarious.
Jungle Bunny.png
If Pippa were to go to Brazil she would be a bunny ... in a jungle ... hilarious, I know. I tried to put in reptiles from that one animal girl anime she likes but it didn't have a good selection of South American reptiles so I settled for the spectacled caiman, emerald tree boa, and black and white tegu.

My favorite Pippa clips. Sourced from fellow Asylum inmates.

Hi, Pippa. I've been lurking your streams since you were a two view and all of us are so proud of how far you have come since then. You grew popular by being yourself, even if others told you it was wrong, and that's what makes you great! Never forget that no one is ever truly alone and that there are others who care for you; from everyone at Phase Connect who helped you get to where you are, to all your friends you made along the way, and the thousands of fans who come to watch you everyday. So don't get too menhera, you'll make Lisa sad.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Give me some idea, I'll probably need a back up as my original idea keeps coming out ugly as I'm shit at art.
If you can't do art or anything, just write up a message for the fanmail section of the site... as long as it isn't an autistic essay.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Here's my message, took a while to find something to say with my retard brain.

Happy 2nd anniversary Pippa. I've started watching you late last year but didn't become a regular until this time last year, and you have easily been my most watched channel. You've grown a lot since then, and I couldn't be happier for you. Don't sell yourself short, you've worked hard to get where you are today and you deserve the love and success. Pippa love!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If you can't do art or anything, just write up a message for the fanmail section of the site... as long as it isn't an autistic essay.
I'll try one more time this weekend and if I can get it done by then I'll just leave a message, probably a good idea.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'll try one more time this weekend and if I can get it done by then I'll just leave a message, probably a good idea.
You've got until whenever the fuck I wake up on Sunday the 18th, because I need to dupe it to a second account, fix all the links, and then send it in to mister janitor early enough.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'd like to leave a message if it's not too late, but if it is I understand.
Happy Anniversary Pippa! Your streams have helped me through hard times like I could never tell you! I hope next year is even better for you!
I'm so thankful to have found you. I hope we can all improve a little bit together.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Eh, why not. Have my letter.

Dear Ms. Pipkin.

I hope this letter finds you in excellent health and high spirits. Today, as we commemorate a significant milestone, I am thrilled to extend my warmest congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. I wish you many more years filled with continued success and happiness. and may each passing year present you with new opportunities to fulfill your dreams and aspirations.

Sincerely yours, Henrik Carter

Yes, I know it reads like a formal letter, that's the joke.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I tried to come up with some nice message, but every attempt began sooner or later to steer towards asking her to seek help and not kill herself. It'd kill the anniversary mood immediately, so I decided to leave this shit to you altogether.

tl;dr I can't think about Pippa anymore without activating doomer mode. Sad girls company broke me.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Hey Pippa! You made it!
You managed to keep your job for 2 whole years, despite making your boss and managers have a couple of heart attacks. Jokes aside, I'm very happy to see you reach this milestone. You're a huge part of why I stuck with vtubers and I look forward to your streams, even If I don't interact in chat very often.
Pippa Love Always.

pururun

Revised Square 11 is here in all the MS Paint glory. Apologies for taken later than I wanted, I've had a bad cold all week.
I also have a message for Pippa.
Happy anniversary Pippa! You're not only one of the funniest chuubas, but one of the most real and honest. I've had my fair share of trials the last few years, and the advice and life experiences you've shared with us were a great help, along with all the laughs. Here's to many more years, Pippa Love!

Attachments

• individual square.png
    individual square.png
    9 KB · Views: 14

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
love ya pippa, keep doing your thing

Piarro

Early Adopter
Funniest rabbit I ever seen. You're killin it girl, I believe in you. You can be whatever you wanna be. We're all gonna make it. Pippa Love!!!

Anime Fan

If it's not too late to submit a news article for the website I just remembered something that might make for a funny one
Pippa responsible for the deaths of 30,000 posters:
Sleepkin Sleepa has confirmed 30,000 posters are dead after contracting a deadly virus that spread when Pipkin Pippa sneezed on her computer monitor.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
DAWN OF THE (almost) FINAL DAY
-40-ish HOURS REMAIN-
(I miscalculated, please understand)

Still need to stick in the finished mosaic (when it's finised), add credits, reset the visitor counter, and then back it up.

Top Bottom