"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy was involved? What's her handle? I didn't see her
According to Floyd it is Satorin. Also her profile pic is similar to the one she uses on her discord

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
According to Floyd it is Satorin. Also her profile pic is similar to the one she uses on her discord
Ah that's nice I know Nolan fucks up a lot but it's nice to know Sleepy genuinely wants to help him

And I personally don't like Nyaruu poking him kind of a dick move tbh

Still a fun streamer tho

Piarro

Early Adopter
Ah that's nice I know Nolan fucks up a lot but it's nice to know Sleepy genuinely wants to help him
She probably has more patience than the average person because she's used to dealing with Pippa :SelenHAHAhere:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Also @NolanCrush do you even watch Pippa streams that much? What's your motivation for being in that fancord?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Also @NolanCrush do you even watch Pippa streams that much? What's your motivation for being in that fancord?
Here
I guess it's just, Discord is my main social media and I want a community I can interact with people as we live chat in. But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance. I just desperately want someway to return to how it used to be, at least somewhat. I just feel lonely

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ScreenShot Tool -20230507190737.png
This is my favorite part.
Everyone stopped giving a shit and Nolan just has to go and poke the topic again, I seriously wonder if he enjoys the attention even if it's negative.
I just love that last guy's bewildered response, I imagine he's totally wtfing seeing Nolan ask for another dose of """bullying""".

niggaphil

I guess it's just, Discord is my main social media and I want a community I can interact with people as we live chat in. But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance. I just desperately want someway to return to how it used to be, at least somewhat. I just feel lonely
Fuck, this is basically Chris-Chan 2.0, I am worried the next leak is he gonna groom some underage girls/boys

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've seen Archivebro once on Cappipitalist. Truly his methods confound me

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He does it to himself. He's been in the kf-sphere for like 4 years now. If he still hasn't figured it out then he deserves everything he gets.
I get it I do I would just prefer if the Nolan bashing was reserved to when he deserves the bashing which contrary to popular belief is not 24/7

I mean Nyaruu shitting on him during a spergout is one thing

Doing it randomly is another

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I get it I do I would just prefer if the Nolan bashing was reserved to when he deserves the bashing which contrary to popular belief is not 24/7
When he deserves it? I just do it for fun...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Welcome back to the Nolan thread
Well, after yesterday's bombardment of degeneracy I suppose things had to even out.

Now tell archivebro that Dom Deluise loves him and misses him greatly

(I must amend myself and say that the last bit was a joke, as I'm noticing that when I say stuff things happen. Don't want that to extend to my jokes here)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 24001
This is my favorite part.
Everyone stopped giving a shit and Nolan just has to go and poke the topic again, I seriously wonder if he enjoys the attention even if it's negative.
I just love that last guy's bewildered response, I imagine he's totally wtfing seeing Nolan ask for another dose of """bullying""".
It’s probably annoying for the others but it was good for me personally, because the situation ended on a positive note and dealt with my paranoia

hololive ruined /jp/

You call another beautiful chocolate queen a cunt again and the full force of the Gyaru Defense Force will come raining down on your pasty pony-loving ass
what all 4 or 5 of you? its nolan, he can argue with 20 people all day long.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
He gets off on it - there's no other explanation at this point. Either he's an attention whore, has a humiliation kink, both, or worse. (remember how he keeps talking about how *he* is joining streams? how *he* is finally subscribing to x vtuber? how *he* is having a bad day? it reeks of attention begging. He probably revels in the idea of getting his own thread; pretty sure he's even brought it up himself) Otherwise, I cannot fathom how someone can be exposed to kiwi culture in an amicable manner and somehow be such a lolcalf. It's almost like literally nothing but corpo spew and ponies registers in his brain. If he can't call it "cute," or "wondrous," or quote with a "POOOOOOOOOOG LMAOOOOOOOOOO" at the end, his brain just can't process it.

I may be getting a little too MATI over his retardation, and I probably am since my brain is currently working on late night rot. But, if nothing else, I just wish he had it in him to keep his shitflinging self separate from here; as in, using a different alias and picture. I can't be the only one expecting Nolan to eventually be the cause of drive-bys. It might be fun the first few times, don't get me wrong, but we know Nolan won't be able to help himself: He'll stack em like buffs in an MMO, and will act out when called out because, I mean, he's Nolan fucking Crush, the foreigner from Ohio. Discord Dwelling, Ban button-breaking Brony.

TL;DR:
FpSGWesaYAISvQ8.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He gets off on it - there's no other explanation at this point. Either he's an attention whore, has a humiliation kink, both, or worse. (remember how he keeps talking about how *he* is joining streams? how *he* is finally subscribing to x vtuber? how *he* is having a bad day? it reeks of attention begging. He probably revels in the idea of getting his own thread; pretty sure he's even brought it up himself) Otherwise, I cannot fathom how someone can be exposed to kiwi culture in an amicable manner and somehow be such a lolcalf. It's almost like literally nothing but corpo spew and ponies registers in his brain. If he can't call it "cute," or "wondrous," or quote with a "POOOOOOOOOOG LMAOOOOOOOOOO" at the end, his brain just can't process it.

I may be getting a little too MATI over his retardation, and I probably am since my brain is currently working on late night rot. But, if nothing else, I just wish he had it in him to keep his shitflinging self separate from here; as in, using a different alias and picture. I can't be the only one expecting Nolan to eventually be the cause of drive-bys. It might be fun the first few times, don't get me wrong, but we know Nolan won't be able to help himself: He'll stack em like buffs in an MMO, and will act out when called out because, I mean, he's Nolan fucking Crush, the foreigner from Ohio. Discord Dwelling, Ban button-breaking Brony.

TL;DR:
View attachment 24074
Dunno if he consciously gets off on it or if it's more of an unconscious thing like chris, the thing many people ignore is that Chris could've stopped A LOT of the trolling by just not interacting and not making youtube videos and just being his happy-go-lucky retarded self in his room.

The whole Discord thing is very telling. I know a lot of people who use Discord for the simple purpose of farming attention from others and just having these mundane and meaningless interactions that are superficially fulfilling. Discord very much encourages braindead conversations that lead nowhere and people just popping into the few valuable/interesting conversations and going "OMG GUYS HI!!!1!" or just commenting some dumb shit tangentially related to the topic at hand.

I stopped using Discord when I noticed that 90% of my interactions with people were completely fucking pointless and nobody had anything worthwhile to say.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
You'll never guess whose having another discord meltdown and fighting with nyaru again
The context is that the discussion in the vtuber channel turned to the recent Nijisanji drama

Nyaru remembering Nolan's last spergout(s) makes a light hearted jab
View attachment 23925

Nolan, of course, being the retard that he is, gets upset
View attachment 23926
View attachment 23927
View attachment 23928
View attachment 23929
View attachment 23930
View attachment 23931
View attachment 23932
View attachment 23933
View attachment 23934
View attachment 23935
View attachment 23936
View attachment 23937
View attachment 23938
View attachment 23941
View attachment 23942

And... the woman of the hour!
View attachment 23943
View attachment 23944

He then starts threatening to leave, unfortunately these are only empty threats
View attachment 23945
View attachment 23946
View attachment 23947

He then starts caling other user sociopathic, for hurting his feelings, on the internet...
View attachment 23948
View attachment 23949
View attachment 23950
View attachment 23951
View attachment 23955
View attachment 23957
View attachment 23958
View attachment 23959
View attachment 23960
View attachment 23961
View attachment 23962
View attachment 23963
View attachment 23964
View attachment 23965
View attachment 23966
View attachment 23967
View attachment 23969
View attachment 23970
View attachment 23971
View attachment 23976View attachment 23975View attachment 23974View attachment 23973

Sleepy joins in
View attachment 23977
View attachment 23978
View attachment 23979
View attachment 23985
View attachment 23984
View attachment 23983

I ran out of file spaces, basically what happens is the cappipalists tell him he can change (lol no) and that's the end of it for now. As was mentioned in the chat, he had a minor spergout earlier in the day, it wasn't too interesting but I can document in another post if you want.
Where the fuck is my "second-hand embarassment" reaction, Proctor?!?

Nolan, I don't dislike you, but Nyaru is a ponkotsu, deliciously brown chuuba with big badonkas, while you are Nolan, so shut the fuck up for once in your life, because you can't win that fight. That's my honest advice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom