"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
not gonna lie i'm gonna be MATI if "touch grass" was all that was needed to fix Nolan.

Legit tho Thank you Sugar and Name for giving some non cynical advice.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just wanted to say

thank you guys
Of course!

Now then, back to business. Fuck you.
Unironically, he says that shit like he listened and has been personally touched by you fag's comments but we all know he'll be back to his usual antics in less than a month. I have completely lost faith in Nolan and now only see him as a lolcalf/pet retard who is destined to forever involve himself in stupid drama and be screamed at for his idiocy, claim to have understood and be conscious of his actions and then go back to his usual behavior just for the cycle to repeat, over and over, ad infinitum.

...Or maybe it will end when enough of you fags complain and the jannies finally shove him into the meat grinder in the cafeteria basement "by accident", I hope the burgers don't have much hair in 'em.

wew

Male hag love!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
less than a week actually :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Can we not pretend me simply existing online and making comments is the same as the shitfest I started here a couple days ago? Those aren't comparable, this isn't even apple and oranges this is apples and turkey sandwich. Just wanted to make that distinction clear

Now if we're done here and I think we are, we should move on to the point of the thread. Discord degeneracy.
I prefer not to compare the sizes of the shits my guy, it's shit either way and you're fucking covered in it :selenpointandlaugh:
It's not my fault if someone gets upset over an insult by a nobody like me.

I did nothing, I just existed

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we not pretend me simply existing online and making comments is the same as the shitfest I started here a couple days ago? Those aren't comparable, this isn't even apple and oranges this is apples and turkey sandwich. Just wanted to make that distinction clear

Now if we're done here and I think we are, we should move on to the point of the thread. Discord degeneracy.
I prefer not to compare the sizes of the shits my guy, it's shit either way and you're fucking covered in it :selenpointandlaugh:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
less than a week actually :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Though that was offsite.

If Nolan brings his twatter or discord shit here, that's Nolan's Nolan moment.

If someone else brings Nolan's twatter or discord shit into the general thread, that's their Nolan moment.

We give Nolan shit for bringing these things here, and rightfully so.

But in this instance, we should be giving the guy who brought it here shit. For once, Nolan kept it to himself (or at least offsite), which is what he should do, and yet it was dragged into the general thread, anyway.

If we really want Nolan to stop, we probably shouldn't drag it up ourselves once he actually does stop.

Rec room is a different matter, of course.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I look forward to the day that people realize my comparisons of Nolan to Chris-chan aren't hyperbole.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How the fuck do I always sleep through these miniaturized CWCbrain emissions?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
First Nolan, I want to make clear this post is from reinigen the user, not reinigen the jannie.

me simply existing online
7jfk0o.jpg
Nolan, honestly. Fundamentally this is the absolute basic misconception you have. This Twitter bit and your Discord fuckup are very much the same. Here is why.

If you were simply existing on this forum, you'd be one of our lurkers (who are quite numerous). Reading the threads, maybe throwing out a sticker or two. But not posting.

If you were simply existing on Discord, you'd join a server and just read that chat. 95%+ of the servers I join I never type in, I just read for either specific information or to use the emotes on my 'main' server with my friends.

If you were simply existing on Twitter, you would just be liking posts and maybe throwing out the odd retweet from content creators you like for the handful of followers you might have gained for liking the same content.

In every single scenario however, you have swapped from "existing" to "actively participating". The second you post on the forum, chat in discord, or post your own Tweets you have fundamentally changed how you interact with that website/platform. And when you do that, you open yourself up to criticism based on how you act.

On Discord, you make a weird joke about girls being horny, badger the mods, and ask a girl if she's a minor. It doesn't matter what your intention was, no one is under any obligation to care about your intentions. It came across as fucking weird and they banned you for it.

On Twitter, it doesn't matter that you just made a low effort "you suck" comment. You antagonized an account with a quarter of a million followers whose sole schtick is to dunk on progressives, degenerates, millennials, and zoomers. All while having a Twitter account that makes you look like the EXACT type of degenerate zoomer he regularly makes fun of to his clueless boomer audience. You cannot act shocked when multiple people here take notice.

And finally, you clearly post regularly on this forum. And I don't know if you've noticed, but we all argue with each other. We all open ourselves up to criticism, myself included. Hell, I got something wrong about fair use and game permissions and @LastOfTheMohicans clapped back at me and corrected me. Did I bitch and moan that he was slightly rude while doing so? No! Why? 1)This forum has an environment that welcomes banter of a coarser type, and 2) HE WAS RIGHT!
When you post here, YOU WILL get criticized for your content if others feel it is warranted. And if you whine that you are being "unfairly targeted", you aren't. If anyone else made the same mistakes you did, we'd make fun of them too.

And here you are once again. Another of the major principles we stress, "Operational Security", "Anonymity". There are many other people on this forum who use totally different usernames when on other social sites. This is to at least provide some buffer of plausible deniability for not only tracing our own activities, but also to not reflect badly on this place and others. I know for a fact at least one person has figured out my other handle. And if I acted like a fucking retard I would not be shocked in the slightest if they called me out for my idiocy.

We have warned you in the past about this.
The natural consequence of you ignoring us is that when we catch you being dumb on main, people are absolutely going to make fun of you. And you really have no room to complain because you insist on making yourself an easy target. Finding you off site has basically turned into our local version of "Where's Waldo".

The complete handwaving of any attempts people have made to politely (and impolitely) explain to you what exactly you did or are doing wrong.

how is it that people call out your behavior, on a constant, practically daily basis, which you always claim to learn from, and your first response is "go fuck yourself you fucking cunt asshole. how dare you" whenever it happens again?
And look, you're reacting the exact way we've written about just a few days ago. Instead of trying to figure out why this scenario happened and how to prevent it in the future, you're ignoring any helpful advice, trying to justify your idiotic actions, and reacting with outright hostility to people making fun of you.

And this is what it comes down to - we want to treat you the same as everyone else on this website. We want you to actually listen to our advice in order to be a more responsible online user. We want to be able to banter with you. But if you insist on ignoring us and expect us to not make fun of you, you are sorely mistaken.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First Nolan, I want to make clear this post is from reinigen the user, not reinigen the jannie.

View attachment 21998
Nolan, honestly. Fundamentally this is the absolute basic misconception you have. This Twitter bit and your Discord fuckup are very much the same. Here is why.

If you were simply existing on this forum, you'd be one of our lurkers (who are quite numerous). Reading the threads, maybe throwing out a sticker or two. But not posting.

If you were simply existing on Discord, you'd join a server and just read that chat. 95%+ of the servers I join I never type in, I just read for either specific information or to use the emotes on my 'main' server with my friends.

If you were simply existing on Twitter, you would just be liking posts and maybe throwing out the odd retweet from content creators you like for the handful of followers you might have gained for liking the same content.

In every single scenario however, you have swapped from "existing" to "actively participating". The second you post on the forum, chat in discord, or post your own Tweets you have fundamentally changed how you interact with that website/platform. And when you do that, you open yourself up to criticism based on how you act.

On Discord, you make a weird joke about girls being horny, badger the mods, and ask a girl if she's a minor. It doesn't matter what your intention was, no one is under any obligation to care about your intentions. It came across as fucking weird and they banned you for it.

On Twitter, it doesn't matter that you just made a low effort "you suck" comment. You antagonized an account with a quarter of a million followers whose sole schtick is to dunk on progressives, degenerates, millennials, and zoomers. All while having a Twitter account that makes you look like the EXACT type of degenerate zoomer he regularly makes fun of to his clueless boomer audience. You cannot act shocked when multiple people here take notice.

And finally, you clearly post regularly on this forum. And I don't know if you've noticed, but we all argue with each other. We all open ourselves up to criticism, myself included. Hell, I got something wrong about fair use and game permissions and @LastOfTheMohicans clapped back at me and corrected me. Did I bitch and moan that he was slightly rude while doing so? No! Why? 1)This forum has an environment that welcomes banter of a coarser type, and 2) HE WAS RIGHT!
When you post here, YOU WILL get criticized for your content if others feel it is warranted. And if you whine that you are being "unfairly targeted", you aren't. If anyone else made the same mistakes you did, we'd make fun of them too.

And here you are once again. Another of the major principles we stress, "Operational Security", "Anonymity". There are many other people on this forum who use totally different usernames when on other social sites. This is to at least provide some buffer of plausible deniability for not only tracing our own activities, but also to not reflect badly on this place and others. I know for a fact at least one person has figured out my other handle. And if I acted like a fucking retard I would not be shocked in the slightest if they called me out for my idiocy.

We have warned you in the past about this.
The natural consequence of you ignoring us is that when we catch you being dumb on main, people are absolutely going to make fun of you. And you really have no room to complain because you insist on making yourself an easy target. Finding you off site has basically turned into our local version of "Where's Waldo".

And look, you're reacting the exact way we've written about just a few days ago. Instead of trying to figure out why this scenario happened and how to prevent it in the future, you're ignoring any helpful advice, trying to justify your idiotic actions, and reacting with outright hostility to people making fun of you.

And this is what it comes down to - we want to treat you the same as everyone else on this website. We want you to actually listen to our advice in order to be a more responsible online user. We want to be able to banter with you. But if you insist on ignoring us and expect us to not make fun of you, you are sorely mistaken.
You're wasting your fucking time jannie, I know for a fact you're a homeland veteran like the rest of us and you know how long this shit has gone on, even you must realize this is pointless.

I agree with godzilla on this one, nolan is just like fucking chris, maybe a bit more self-aware, maybe a bit less mentally challenged and obsessive, but his total inability to LEARN from ANYTHING and his total disregard for people using their time trying to advice him is identical.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You're wasting your fucking time jannie, I know for a fact you're a homeland veteran like the rest of us and you know how long this shit has gone on, even you must realize this is pointless.

I agree with godzilla on this one, nolan is just like fucking chris, maybe a bit more self-aware, maybe a bit less mentally challenged and obsessive, but his total inability to LEARN from ANYTHING and his total disregard for people using their time trying to advice him is identical.
I work IT, making sure I do my due diligence with mouth breathing retards is my day to day. Typing this out was taking my mind off the VP I discovered who had 10gb of carefully sorted and curated emails that she kept in her "Deleted Items" folder

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Typing this out was taking my mind off the VP I discovered who had 10gb of carefully sorted and curated emails that she kept in her "Deleted Items" folder

I...

I'm not sure whether to be horrified or unbelievably impressed.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I request this thread to be renamed.
Discord Degeneracy (and Nolan ) Containment Zone

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I work IT, making sure I do my due diligence with mouth breathing retards is my day to day. Typing this out was taking my mind off the VP I discovered who had 10gb of carefully sorted and curated emails that she kept in her "Deleted Items" folder
Impressive, you hired some high value jannies proctor.
I request this thread to be renamed.
Discord Degeneracy (and Nolan ) Containment Zone
"Nolan petting zoo"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She works for the government. Let that sink in. :annoyedpippa:
I hope those emails are retained somewhere, because that sounds a lot like compiled blackmail material.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Though that was offsite.

If Nolan brings his twatter or discord shit here, that's Nolan's Nolan moment.

If someone else brings Nolan's twatter or discord shit into the general thread, that's their Nolan moment.

We give Nolan shit for bringing these things here, and rightfully so.

But in this instance, we should be giving the guy who brought it here shit. For once, Nolan kept it to himself (or at least offsite), which is what he should do, and yet it was dragged into the general thread, anyway.

If we really want Nolan to stop, we probably shouldn't drag it up ourselves once he actually does stop.

Rec room is a different matter, of course.
This 100% @NolanCrush if someone posts your shit ignore it and the ire should be rightfully directed to the one who posted it

Top Bottom