Dang it
Ward Security
Screenshot-20230515-011837.png

d95.gif

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I personally don’t think people who hate me are a good test subject on whether I’m attacked over nothing. Since obviously you would be biased against me, whether it’s conscious or not. I guess technically friends would be the same but in reverse.

It’s all subjective. My reasoning for thinking it’s often nothing (everyday is a bit hyperbolic, and often it isn’t over nothing, it really depends) is that one of the times was because I basically said it was dumb that someone called Enna “bitchy and petty”. Or the ban where one of the people didn’t even read the appeal before responding.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Please stop doing this shit, Nolan.

I want to like you since you're generally pretty harmless - but god the second-hand embarrassment I get from this is painful. All I can really suggest is you need to tone it all down a notch, calling someone a cunt to their face over vtuber discourse is only going to make you look unhinged, nobody's going to think you're the good guy in that scenario even if the other people involved are actively provoking you. Chill out, and if you can't stop yourself from getting mad at the computer screen for whatever reason then just log out and do something else for a while.
Just point and laugh. Call him a retarded, autistic fag - more productive usage of one's time.

It's been years of this behavior, and you are not the first (nor the last) to try and make Nolan less of an autistic, retarded fag. He will continue to do the same shit-smearing, tard raging, autistic behavior that made him an lolcow.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I’m grateful for the mute

I definitely needed a break from that server. When I come back I’ll surround myself with people who don’t make me miserable

I'm going to try to learn to stop worrying so much about if I'm going to get banned from a server. Caring has only caused more mental anguish on me, more anxiety and more paranoia. Maybe in the future I'll even make my own server
Please do make your own server I want to see how long it takes for you to get banned from it. :kroniidrinking:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It’s not a victim complex to not want to be attacked everyday over nothing.

This might shock you but you don’t TRULY know me. You just cherry pick the bad shit. No one with a victim complex would say that it’s make to shit on them when they do something stupid. We barely interact and all the stuff you know about me wouldn’t even cover a week of my life

I personally don’t think people who hate me are a good test subject on whether I’m attacked over nothing. Since obviously you would be biased against me, whether it’s conscious or not. I guess technically friends would be the same but in reverse.

It’s all subjective. My reasoning for thinking it’s often nothing (everyday is a bit hyperbolic, and often it isn’t over nothing, it really depends) is that one of the times was because I basically said it was dumb that someone called Enna “bitchy and petty”. Or the ban where one of the people didn’t even read the appeal before responding.
giphy.gif

Good morning Nolan. Just posting this here because I made this last night before you even responded, and I wanted you to know how predictable you are in your victim complex. Here's the file information for the meme featured below, as well as the timestamp for your initial post for posterity.
1684155349661.png
1684155375447.png
Nolan3.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
JULAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"The next day, it was revealed that Chris had promised his virginity to both Panda and Julie, and both ladies were furious, with Julie threatening to kill herself. Later she calmed down and moved to Ohio to live with relatives."
OHIO
holy shit...

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
JULAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"The next day, it was revealed that Chris had promised his virginity to both Panda and Julie, and both ladies were furious, with Julie threatening to kill herself. Later she calmed down and moved to Ohio to live with relatives."
OHIO
holy shit...
Fucking dimensional merge.

I'm not looking forward to Nolan's troonout forcing itself into the main thread. No amount of lolcow milk is worth seeing Nolan scrawling Vox or "Milord" on his face while Diamond City Lights or something Kyo nigger-mumbles out plays.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
giphy.gif

Good morning Nolan. Just posting this here because I made this last night before you even responded, and I wanted you to know how predictable you are in your victim complex. Here's the file information for the meme featured below, as well as the timestamp for your initial post for posterity.
View attachment 25391View attachment 25392
View attachment 25393
Did you really have to hit him with a "just as i planned, you activated my trap card"?

You are running laps around Nolan, lol.

Now Nolan will answer with "i was only pretending to be retarded"

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

OHIO
holy shit...
They both have the autism voice...

Edit
Is that actually nolan or are you fucking with me?

Why does he have a british accent?!?!?
Yes its him, I took it from his soundcloud. He even commented on it here and on the homeland, both times confirming its legitimacy by saying " I did that like 5 years ago. I totally don't sound like that anymore!!! "

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did you really have to hit him with a "just as i planned, you activated my trap card"?

You are running laps around Nolan, lol.

Now Nolan will answer with "i was only pretending to be retarded"
no he will get angry claiming hes being attacked and probably throw out a swear or two.

its the newest forum pastime play it with your friends "what will nolan say next"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is that actually nolan or are you fucking with me?

Why does he have a british accent?!?!?

@uquusquad posted a whole lot of it a few months back
His soundcloud account

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is the loop that never ends!
It goes on and on, my friend!

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
'Yomi' is the japanese word for 'reading the mind of the opponent' -David Sirlin

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
giphy.gif

View attachment 25391View attachment 25392
View attachment 25393
3 things
1. Well played
2. Never said the mods hated me. Because that implies they even care about me at all, and they don't.
3. If I'm so much of a victim baby then why did I say the mute was fair, why have I repeated claimed most of the bans were fair. Once again you simply cherrypick what is convenient for the victim complex narrative. I don't have a narrative when it comes to the bans. I judge them on a case by case basis.

I'd I'll even you some rn, the Pikarmy ban was because I said "YouTube search "turkey tom nuxtaku"". I didn't think that was fair because the intent was to avoid getting into drama, but the warning for PL argument was fair. I didn't think the Tempest bans were fair and thought it was overblown but a warning or long mute would be understandable. The NijiID ban was fair, a mod told me the owner was considering banning me even before the misunderstanding we had.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
cherrypick what is convenient for the narrative
Nolan, do you not understand the definition of cherrypicking? Last I checked, you're using the Capippicord of all places to primarily post and discuss Hololive and Niji streamers because you've been banned from so many other servers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
3 things
1. Well played
2. Never said the mods hated me. Because that implies they even care about me at all, and they don't.
3. If I'm so much of a victim baby then why did I say the mute was fair, why have I repeated claimed most of the bans were fair. Once again you simply cherrypick what is convenient for the narrative. I don't have a narrative when it comes to the bans. I judge them on a case by case basis.

I'd I'll even you some rn, the Pikarmy ban was because I said "YouTube search "turkey tom nuxtaku"". I didn't think that was fair because the intent was to avoid getting into drama, but the warning for PL argument was fair. I didn't think the Tempest bans were fair and thought it was overblown but a warning or long mute would be understandable. The NijiID ban was fair, a mod told me the owner was considering banning me even before the misunderstanding we had.
Screenshot_20230515-144318_Firefox.jpg
Can you stop barking already

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, do you not understand the definition of cherrypicking? Last I checked, you're using the Capippicord of all places to primarily post and discuss Hololive and Niji streamers because you've been banned from so many other servers.
Oh, I meant cherry picking in regards to the “victim complex” claim, not in regards to the bans themselves. Ignoring all the times I’ve stated when bans are fair and shitting on me was fair to claim I have a victim complex.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Can you stop barking already
If this how he does on a digital space, god help everyone if he went to a physical IRL convention and see these stuff in physical form.

.... I say this because I did find booths with those stuff he reacting (I took one photo of an example but I dont think posting it here would be a good idea.)

EDIT: admit it nolan, u do wanna see it, right?

Top Bottom