"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Also, while I noticed that Nolan is basically trying to made retorts at current israeli/palestine thing that happened last year, I also forgot that Nolan did post on the Depressed Nousagi cord.

One involves him, after finding one spacebattles user in nousagicord that wasn't a participant on that forum's vtuber thread thanks to nolan posting his post in there in relation to Ame's graduation (this is before he got banned) has him asking the guy if there's another place for him
View attachment 80341

He doesn't really get an answer, and decided to theorizing what place he could go.
View attachment 80342

He mentioned Tvtropes, which he doesn't really like, but seems like he decided to go there anyway
View attachment 80343
If you have a tvtropes account, you could go and search his posts in their forum search thingie, but its seemingly just his usual style of posting. He did get quoted once or twice for acting like he is, but so far he has made his home in there
View attachment 80346
View attachment 80347

Moving away from that bit, most of his activity in nousagicord is mostly like usual. Shitting on people trying to criticize/make fun of Niji, for example
View attachment 80348

And his most recent post, which is today and related to Ina's issue that was recently posted.
View attachment 80349

Apt expression for him after trying to play victim over his own failure.
Found his account

Of course no edits, because he never contributes anywhere :smugpipi:

So far he's posting about 3 times a day, let's see how that number climbs until the other people there start to get sick of his shit

TvTropes Forums is full of special snowflake tumblrites and vermintide, so his usual "woe is me" shit will actually get him the asspats he so craves. However, it's only a matter of time until someone says "hey can you maybe stop being so histrionic in your posts" and with the resultant freakout he'll be banned within the hour. :amepopcorn:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

He's now malding in Armchair's Twitter.

View attachment 80328

You should use Nolan as an example to teach future Vtuber on how to keep their opsec well :smugpipi:

I am expecting nolan will watch your stream

As I expected, Nolan watched the whole stream to see if our Femboi make fun of him after I suggested Proctor to discuss about opsec based on Nolan case

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Archive

Nolan you dumb motherfucker, your think we are fucking dumb, and don't know the reason you watched this stream? Stop trying to nitpick Armchair, you just want to find Proctor Oopsie so you could have a revenge!!!

:kaelaGetSomeHelp::kaelaGetSomeHelp::kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
As I expected, Nolan watched the whole stream to see if our Femboi make fun of him after I suggested Proctor to discuss about opsec based on Nolan case

Archive

Nolan you dumb motherfucker, your think we are fucking dumb, and don't know the reason you watched this stream? Stop trying to nitpick Armchair, you just want to find Proctor Oopsie so you could have a revenge!!!

IMG_1664.jpeg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pencilfreak

tgmslc

Archive

Further proof this guy is dumb as bricks. "Sexualization is not necessarily objectification". No, you have that 100% backwards, "sexualization" is literally just sexual objectification. You shit-sniffing gremlin.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still can't get over the fact that the DM chain title wasn't like "Hey, can you help me with something", "Hey, can I talk to you about something" or like "Hey...", no, it's fucking "D O X H E L P"

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You would think Nolan would be more sympathetic to the Jews considering both have been "unjustly" expelled from over 100 sites, and they both cry a buzzword when confronted about it.

:botanshrug:

GOTBB

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
I thought he fixed his opsec issues by going by CRUSH everywhere?!
What is with the return of Nolan Crush?
Did he give up?!
AFTER HE WORKED SO HARD TO DISAPPEAR?!?!
3 things are inevitable in life:
- Death
- Taxes
- Nolan Schlamersdorf using Nolan Crush as his username

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Pencilfreak

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Seems like someone falsely reported your video just to censor you. Who could the culprit be I wonder?

No, he said he did this on Twitter. One moment while I find the receipt.

EDIT: Sorry, he deleted it. I only realized the context was me after opening my inbox just now and seeing this message for the first time. My apologies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What are you gonna do?

Fuck all. It's not private information; he posted this stuff everywhere, willingly, hundreds and hundreds of times. If he wants to confirm his dox by issuing an actual takedown, I'm happy to oblige him.

Top Bottom