"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan needs to become an Uber driver. Imagine the road rage, small talk, and thrilling experience of having the King take you to your destination!
"What do you mean I have to pause the stream? It's the 1.5 year anniversary Karaoke celebrating her pink swimsuit reveal. What are you, some kind of ego maniac?"

niggaphil

Nolan: Doxxing is bad, you should kill yourself if you are doxxing someone!!! :Mumei-REE:

Also Nolan:
Screenshot 2024-10-08 093204.png

Archive

Screenshot 2024-10-08 093341.png

Archive 2

Nolan, time to :tenmakys: because you did similar thing!

Meanwhile, Nolan is venting on the twitter about his "Political beliefs" after he got ass-fucked by lefties :dokiwheeze:
Screenshot 2024-10-08 093721.png

Archive 3

Also, Schizo posting about right as well. Make up your fucking mind
Screenshot 2024-10-08 093941.png

Archive 4

Nolan, do you think you could be a retarded flip-flop during election process?
:NOWWELAUGH:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nolan needs to become an Uber driver. Imagine the road rage, small talk, and thrilling experience of having the King take you to your destination!
Major problem: Nolan getting a driver's license without bumping a traffic cone during the parallel parking test, and then screaming at his instructor for being unfair because the cone was placed close enough to make parallel parking "impossible". :crushbanned:

This will be despite the cones being like 25 feet apart and the test car being a Chevy Spark.

Oh, and making the generous assumption Nolan will even know how to switch the car's headlights on and off without getting distracted by a Discord notification on his phone.

niggaphil

Looks like Nolan almost beat the crap out of his mother, just like how he beat his sister :guraeating:

Screenshot 2024-10-09 102157.png

DeepL translation:

For crying out loud I can't talk about this because it's really too bad and worrisome.

My mom is very drunk right now and on some medication that, according to my dad, will make her sober twice as long. And she's actually going to go drive and referee. I'm pissed off because I've said things directly to her and she's still confused and not listening at all. I was even more angry at Dad for acting like I was the unreasonable one. When my mom suddenly said “I love you” to me, followed by gibberish, I was confused and bewildered, I thought she was going to say something bad and “I've been so good to you, haven't I?” When I said “she was drunk” and Dad denied it and tried to change the subject, I felt very angry and disgusted. All those emotions disappeared when Dad realized I was right and told Mom he was taking her.

It's really hard to have an alcoholic mom and all that anger all turned into worry. Now I'm crying a lot because I don't want to see my mom get into a car accident because of a DUI. Seeing her like this scares me and makes me worry about the side effects of her drinking with all these new drugs, not to mention the psychological effects and how this is destroying the family. My mom is a great person when she's sober; I want that sober mom, but it feels like as long as she's alive, I'm going to have to deal with a drunk mom. Because she'll be sober for a couple weeks and always relapse. I don't know if there's anything I can do about it, and that's the scary part. Can I get a hug?

I think his dad realised Nolan will perform domestic violence to his mom again, so he try to solve the shitshow asap. If not, Nolan would definitely has another kill count on his hand.

Oh Nolan, you described so much details, but you don't realised you are the ACTUAL PROBLEMS. GYATT DAMN :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like Nolan almost beat the crap out of his mother, just like how he beat his sister :guraeating:

View attachment 80303

DeepL translation:

For crying out loud I can't talk about this because it's really too bad and worrisome.

My mom is very drunk right now and on some medication that, according to my dad, will make her sober twice as long. And she's actually going to go drive and referee. I'm pissed off because I've said things directly to her and she's still confused and not listening at all. I was even more angry at Dad for acting like I was the unreasonable one. When my mom suddenly said “I love you” to me, followed by gibberish, I was confused and bewildered, I thought she was going to say something bad and “I've been so good to you, haven't I?” When I said “she was drunk” and Dad denied it and tried to change the subject, I felt very angry and disgusted. All those emotions disappeared when Dad realized I was right and told Mom he was taking her.

It's really hard to have an alcoholic mom and all that anger all turned into worry. Now I'm crying a lot because I don't want to see my mom get into a car accident because of a DUI. Seeing her like this scares me and makes me worry about the side effects of her drinking with all these new drugs, not to mention the psychological effects and how this is destroying the family. My mom is a great person when she's sober; I want that sober mom, but it feels like as long as she's alive, I'm going to have to deal with a drunk mom. Because she'll be sober for a couple weeks and always relapse. I don't know if there's anything I can do about it, and that's the scary part. Can I get a hug?

I think his dad realised Nolan will perform domestic violence to his mom again, so he try to solve the shitshow asap. If not, Nolan would definitely has another kill count on his hand.

Oh Nolan, you described so much details, but you don't realised you are the ACTUAL PROBLEMS. GYATT DAMN :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:
How much you want to bet how long Nolan's mom has had an alcohol problem and how long since his sister died is pretty much the same number?:pippasadl:

niggaphil

How much you want to bet how long Nolan's mom has had an alcohol problem and how long since his sister died is pretty much the same number?:pippasadl:
I am more worry to see another life lost in Nolan's hand. I mean, we would laugh at Nolan's stupidity, but not someone is harmed or killed by Nolan. His family members do not deserved these unfortunate incidents

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 80303

DeepL translation:

This retard isnt realising how a child taking their own life can break the parents. Instead of acting like a sperg and insulting his parent he should try to understand their pain. Or maybe make an effort to make them proud a little. This could help.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
This retard isnt realising how a child taking their own life can break the parents. Instead of acting like a sperg and insulting his parent he should try to understand their pain. Or maybe make an effort to make them proud a little. This could help.
But he's the victim in all of this so why should he care? They're all just whiny pricks. Just leave Nolan alone while he goons to futa Gura art.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pretty sure I recall somewhere in the blogposts about Nolan freaking out that his dad was bothering him (might have been for locking the door) and his dad was clearly referencing how he feels since he lost his daughter. Meanwhile Nolan just continued to sperg at him.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 80303

DeepL translation:

>Nolan's mom is under so much stress/pain that she resorts to intoxicants to dull it
>NOLAN MOST AFFECTED

I would agree it's irresponsible if Nolan was like... a kid or a toddler, but motherfucker is 23.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The wrong one died.

:nolanbean:

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

Nolan losing his shit, and CRIES a lot because he missed live streams due to his retarded mistake :nolanhugs?:

Screenshot 2024-10-09 150115.png

Deep L translation:
For crying out loud a ton I have bad news again, of course I do.

I define the start of the day as when I've been awake for more than 12 hours and at least two hours of sleep counts. I was going to go to bed at 5pm and wake up at 7pm. Then do some work, then join the last Coni Confetti birthday broadcast, then Promise's anniversary. I was going to set my alarm, but somehow, I had absolutely no idea what was going on and I fell asleep before I could set it.

To make matters worse, my parents are asleep and my work is out of town, so I now have to wait at least 7 hours to get my computer back. I am astronomically insanely extremely annoyed, regretful, wishing I hadn't missed it, and apologizing for missing the Promise Anniversary Collaboration. Likewise, SUPER insanely I am extremely annoyed, sorry, regretful, and wishing I hadn't missed all of Coni's birthday events (which totaled 12 hours spread out over several days, and I missed them all). Can I get a hug? It's a bad “Tuesday start” (it's 1am Wednesday morning)

:nolanhugs?:

Wow, not even 24 hours, Nolan rectonned his mother story, saying she is alcoholic all her life :robertudrink:
Screenshot 2024-10-09 150122.png

DeepL translation:
Oh, and by the way, my mom has been an alcoholic all her life. Though no doubt made worse by my sister's death.

Hi Nolan, did you read this thread again? Why you change your stories so fast and blame on your mother? You think you are innocent and did not contribute to your family problem? :kaelaGetSomeHelp:

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Nolan losing his shit, and CRIES a lot because he missed live streams due to his retarded mistake :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 80321

Deep L translation:
For crying out loud a ton I have bad news again, of course I do.

I define the start of the day as when I've been awake for more than 12 hours and at least two hours of sleep counts. I was going to go to bed at 5pm and wake up at 7pm. Then do some work, then join the last Coni Confetti birthday broadcast, then Promise's anniversary. I was going to set my alarm, but somehow, I had absolutely no idea what was going on and I fell asleep before I could set it.

To make matters worse, my parents are asleep and my work is out of town, so I now have to wait at least 7 hours to get my computer back. I am astronomically insanely extremely annoyed, regretful, wishing I hadn't missed it, and apologizing for missing the Promise Anniversary Collaboration. Likewise, SUPER insanely I am extremely annoyed, sorry, regretful, and wishing I hadn't missed all of Coni's birthday events (which totaled 12 hours spread out over several days, and I missed them all). Can I get a hug? It's a bad “Tuesday start” (it's 1am Wednesday morning)

Wow, not even 24 hours, Nolan rectonned his mother story, saying she is alcoholic all her life :robertudrink:
View attachment 80322

DeepL translation:
Oh, and by the way, my mom has been an alcoholic all her life. Though no doubt made worse by my sister's death.

Hi Nolan, did you read this thread again? Why you change your stories so fast and blame on your mother? You think you are innocent and did not contribute to your family problem? :kaelaGetSomeHelp:
He still fucks himself with that retcon since that implies his mother's alcoholism gave him his extensive brain damage and autism.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The sudden addition of information by replying to himself is so hilariously blatant. At least it's fun to know that Nolan is seething as we point out his immense faggotry. I'm waiting for the last of the Chinese discords to ban so we can have a record established of when he entered the Chinese community and when the Chinese community removed him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The sudden addition of information by replying to himself is so hilariously blatant. At least it's fun to know that Nolan is seething as we point out his immense faggotry. I'm waiting for the last of the Chinese discords to ban so we can have a record established of when he entered the Chinese community and when the Chinese community removed him.
1728463774700.png

1728463849502.png

I don't feel so good, Nolanbros.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He's now malding in Armchair's Twitter.

1728464906909.png

niggaphil

He's now malding in Armchair's Twitter.

View attachment 80328

Archived it in case Nolan chimped out
Archive

Nolan now SEETHING against us!!!!

Archive 2

Hi Nolan! :pippasquish:

Edit:
He thinks using black bars could cover his name and info out, very SMART MOVE! :NOWWELAUGH:

Edit 2:
Thank fucking god I archived them. Now we can confirmed that Nolan is still looking at this site. Nolan, you are god damn stupid :dokiwheeze:

Edit 3:
Big Words, Nolan, Big Words! :kroniibitchclap:

Screenshot 2024-10-09 173333.png

Archive 3

Last edited:
Top Bottom