"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Could be anyone

Just found this by coincidence when hovering over his profile, how was nolan's account online in october? Wasn't he banned months earlier?
View attachment 79997
Does banning on XenForo prevent the banned user from logging in? They can't do or view anything, IIRC.
You can login while you're banned, you just don't get to see or do anything while you're logged into a banned account as you're given a big fat message that says you're banned. We had @reinigen ban me so we could see what a banned user sees.

So ponyboy either signed in out of habit or he was trying to check if we unbanned him.
Yep.

And we would never do that. If you want to fuck with him, we could have a very real database bug where all mod actions totally (for real) get reversed. And as proven with .jpgs that weren't shopped by a Mexican in an ICE detention center, even the exiled Nolan can absolutely log in to see he is unbanned and he can finally confront the Nazifacists of TVA for their hateful comment on his endless failure.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We had @reinigen ban me so we could see what a banned user sees.
How much did the jannies pay you to be a guinea pig?
So ponyboy either signed in out of habit or he was trying to check if we unbanned him.
Weird that he hasn't tried since.

I'm just re-reading the whole thread before Nolan gets sploded, it's interesting how little the active users on the forum have changed lol, even people like Punished anime discusser and topo chico who I thought would fuck off forever are still coming back. I can't figure out if we used to be funnier or not though, this thread is kinda like a highlights reel anyway (my posts definitely got funnier some of these comments make me cringe).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does banning on XenForo prevent the banned user from logging in? They can't do or view anything, IIRC.
No, you can still log in. You aren’t even allowed to read the public threads that you could read without logging in, you're just hard stopped.
B0kfNGpl.png

How much did the jannies pay you to be a guinea pig?
I was curious of what Nolan would see, so I volunteered.

fortnitesmasherX

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

As I expected, Nolan was raging against this member, without knowing that he is a moderater of the Chink Hololive moderator group :dokiwheeze:

20241006_Capture_02.PNG

20241006_Capture_03.PNG

DeepL translation:
Just because I broke a server rule doesn't mean I should be banned. The longest I've ever been banned on that server was one day. It is unfair to be banned immediately after a 1 day ban. I also apologize for the mistakes I made, but that doesn't change anything

thanks for pats

The same admin who banned me yesterday banned me again today on another server, even though the longest ban I had at the time was 1 hour. I really hate people like that. At least this time there's another semi-active server for the same members. So while it made me cry, it didn't ruin my day. How about a hug?

Thanks

Wow Nolan, so you think you are trying to use your AUTISM power as your PLOT ARMOR so you won't get banned? You think you are Daniel Larson? :NOWWELAUGH:

Also, The Discord Shiori Server exploded Nolan's penis today without giving warning, because it is the IRYS janny is also happened to be the owner of the Shiori Server :dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
As I expected, Nolan was raging against this member, without knowing that he is a moderater of the Chink Hololive moderator group :dokiwheeze:

View attachment 80073

View attachment 80077
DeepL translation:
Just because I broke a server rule doesn't mean I should be banned. The longest I've ever been banned on that server was one day. It is unfair to be banned immediately after a 1 day ban. I also apologize for the mistakes I made, but that doesn't change anything

thanks for pats

The same admin who banned me yesterday banned me again today on another server, even though the longest ban I had at the time was 1 hour. I really hate people like that. At least this time there's another semi-active server for the same members. So while it made me cry, it didn't ruin my day. How about a hug?

Thanks

Wow Nolan, so you think you are trying to use your AUTISM power as your PLOT ARMOR so you won't get banned? You think you are Daniel Larson? :NOWWELAUGH:

Also, The Discord Shiori Server exploded Nolan's penis today without giving warning, because it is the IRYS janny is also happened to be the owner of the Shiori Server :dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:
What's the current headcount of discord servers/forums that banned El Primer Retardado Nolan? How many more discord bans would he need to realize that he's retarded AF?
Also, Nolan everytime he gets his penis exploded:
skinner-outoftouch.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 80073

View attachment 80077
DeepL translation:

thanks for pats

Thanks

Took him long enough to start pissing off the Chinese multi-server jannies.
4cf.gif

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

View attachment 80073

View attachment 80077
DeepL translation:

thanks for pats

Thanks

Wow Nolan, so you think you are trying to use your AUTISM power as your PLOT ARMOR so you won't get banned? You think you are Daniel Larson?

Also, The Discord Shiori Server exploded Nolan's penis today without giving warning, because it is the IRYS janny is also happened to be the owner of the Shiori Server
What's the current headcount of discord servers/forums that banned El Primer Retardado Nolan? How many more discord bans would he need to realize that he's retarded AF?
Took him long enough to start pissing off the Chinese multi-server jannies.
I guess now we look at which route he goes next: REEEEEEsetEra? SomethingAwful? Some other forum we've discounted or overlooked?

Are there pajeetcords for vtubers? Nolan's posts are so shit and vapid one would think he'd be welcomed among the poo-worshipping people. Will we see Nolan spam "गले लगना?" across pajeetcords?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 80073

View attachment 80077
DeepL translation:

thanks for pats

Thanks

God damn it, Truman.

We could've had based China, but nooo...
I guess now we look at which route he goes next: REEEEEEsetEra? SomethingAwful? Some other forum we've discounted or overlooked?
Have the Indos already exploded him? If yes, Thailand might be a spot, they're the weebiest weebs to ever weeb and have a strong domestic vtuber scene, too.

And then, of course, there's Korea.

Edit: Actually, there are Russian fancords. Nolan could do the funniest thing and go in there only to rant about Ukraine.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Helkar

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

what the fuck is his constant self-infantilization, it freaks me out
I take it you never read the MLP blogposts he made?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
what the fuck is his constant self-infantilization, it freaks me out
Nolan is developmentally disabled, and that is often coupled with poorly-developed emotional skills. You can easily imagine Nolan tardraging and hitting his mother or sister, and once the tardrage is over, crying and wanting a hug from the same woman he's just been hitting.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 80073

View attachment 80077
DeepL translation:

thanks for pats

Thanks

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

niggaphil

Tard fight between Nolan and Janny in the chink discord. Looks like Nolan is getting a big target on his back now by saying shits to the main moderator. I feel like Mass-banning coming soon :dokiSmug:

20241006_Capture_05.PNG

DeepL translation:
Mod:
You've already been banned a few times and then the admins realized that punishing you wasn't working and you'd just keep doing it again.
So it's a good thing you got kicked.

Nolan:
You have no idea why I was banned, yet you seem to be certain it was fair. What a disgusting arrogance you have.

It feels like you think people should submit to authority without question.

Mod:
Uh... I know.
You're the one I banned.

20241006_Capture_06.PNG

DeepL translation:
I didn't recognize you. Also, your opinion is useless here because you will obviously say it's fair and you're biased.

I, on the other hand, talk to third-party outsiders, like my friends, so I'm able to get an objective viewpoint.

This conversation is over. I don't want it to go any further. There is no progress to be made.

Nolan talks like he is the HOLIEST and RIGHTEOUS retard to the moderator. This would end well soon for him, right? :dokiSmug:

Also, Nolan Finding Job arc finally begin! However, he is facing a biggest challenges, that he could not solve it!
20241006_Capture_07.PNG

DeepL translation:

The good news is that I just sent in ten different job applications. I'll probably do more at some point, but I'll at least take a break for a while.

I need to get a driver's license. My options are very limited because my parents have to drive me and many jobs require a license.

In short:
>Be Nolan
>Love to LMAO 24/7 at Live stream and discord
>Picking fight with different people in social media 24/7, always ended up being banned
>Fight and beat the crap out of his family. Venting across various platform.
>Thinking sending 10 job applications is a hard job, need to take a break
>All those years do not get a driving license

Nolan, you fucking retarded, I can tell you that the jobs you applied are mostly occupied by the illegals that you loved the most. Get fucked
All those years and you don't even bother to get a driving license, you are just piece of shit. Even Chris-chan could drive!

I can guaranteed that he won't get a job :hypermigo:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Never thought about how it must feel to sit outside of the retirement home where you assaulted an elder, waiting for mom and dad to come pick you up because said assault got you fired.

Top Bottom