"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

niggaphil

Maybe he's like a 200 IQ genius but his autism is strong it balances out
Imagine getting the 200 IQ and high autism combo and instead of being interested in something that could make money like computers, engineering, trains, architecture or whatever and getting a six-figure job out of it, you're just interested in online anime girls instead.
You sure he has the potential of being 200 IQ individual.....?:dokiWTF:
20241003_Capture_01.PNG

Archive

He is a basically a retard who has slightly higher IQ than Chris-chan, below DSP only

Edit: I retract my previous statement. He is fucking stupid like Chris-chan

20241003_Capture_02.PNG

Archive 2

Last edited:

tgmslc

You sure he has the potential of being 200 IQ individual.....?:dokiWTF:
View attachment 79851
Archive

He is a basically a retard who has slightly higher IQ than Chris-chan, below DSP only

Edit: I retract my previous statement. He is fucking stupid like Chris-chan

View attachment 79860
Archive 2
Uhh, Nolan? Are you expecting every 280-character Tweet about Logan Paul to include the full, complex, and sordid details about how Logan Paul is a scammer? Because if you need that level nuance in every post, you should probably just get off of Twitter. Forever.

Topo Chico

Nolan's genius is incalculable. When you come back and read this Nolan, please post more detail when you sperg about the jews and arabs. We need more detail. Your dad loves you and is trying in his own way. Keep your chin up little nigga. Make a new alt or something so we don't have to translate chinese -> english. Stop being a turbo zoomie and using speech to text. The act of typing out your message makes you think about word choice and argumentation, which makes your thoughts more clear and coherent. Being mad and getting it out "now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!" is shortsighted, it makes you hard to understand. Oh, and stop cooming to 2d, download tinder or bumble.
There's hope for you

Top Bottom