"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Knowing Nolan, he probably used up all his money from that job and he probably spent it all on that Gura merch he posted at one point.
Anyone remember when he broke his Gura cup because he tried to clean it, then considered refunding it?

Good times...

tgmslc

He does not own anything. Everything has been paid for by his parents. I remember when he was negotiating(begging) his dad to pay for a gura membership back in the homeland. When he says he can't afford something it means he's already begged his parents for cash this month or he's too afraid of getting yelled at to ask.
Then yeah, boy doesn't have a leg to stand on. If you want people to stop taking away things that you don't technically own, the solution is to stack some paper & buy your own shit.

The only job he had was that job as a dishwasher at a retirement home that he got nepohired into but he eventually got fired from that. Knowing Nolan, he probably used up all his money from that job and he probably spent it all on that Gura merch he posted at one point.
All that talk about "UUUUUOH" posting a few pages back suddenly makes a lot more sense.
:gurastress:

niggaphil

Tonight Nolan spergs alot about Israel shit and the political debates, but this this the best one:
Nolan: I hate your political opinions, but I will come to your stream and LMAO because BIG VIEWER NUMBERS!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

20241002_Capture_01.PNG

Archive

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I feel so much anger right now :Mumei-REE:
View attachment 79706
Tweet/Archive
Huh, so he's outright admitting that he's lurking now. Odd that he calls us hypocritical and sadistic narcissists when claiming he's better than everyone here yet he's the person that physically abused his mother and sister and neglects his dog. He's the psychopath that outright stated he wants reinigen dead. He's the sociopath that can't accept responsibility for his actions and attempts (fails actually) at blending in with other groups.

Btw Nolan when you read this, TAKE THE DOG OUT TO PEE, YOU RETARD

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>Nolan calling us genocidal when he's the one with the confirmed kill count.
:gloomiLaugh:

niggaphil

View attachment 79706
Tweet/Archive
Hey, Nolan, you're only disagreeing with us because you don't have an account here. You insufferable femboy.
Huh, so he's outright admitting that he's lurking now. Odd that he calls us hypocritical and sadistic narcissists when claiming he's better than everyone here yet he's the person that physically abused his mother and sister and neglects his dog. He's the psychopath that outright stated he wants reinigen dead. He's the sociopath that can't accept responsibility for his actions and attempts (fails actually) at blending in with other groups.

Btw Nolan when you read this, TAKE THE DOG OUT TO PEE, YOU RETARD
To be honest, he argued and made shit tons of enemies in the twitter. I think few days a go he got temporary ban due to his retarded argument.

For whatever reason today he was extra sperging on twitter due to Israel and the debate. He kept insulting people, but get slapped by other users

So he is not only venting about us, but raging against the people against his opinion and Elon Musk because Muh FREEEEE SPEEEECH LMAO :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey, Nolan, you're only disagreeing with us because you don't have an account here. You insufferable femboy.
He's on his yandere arc he just miss LMAOOING with the rest of us.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
He does not own anything. Everything has been paid for by his parents. I remember when he was negotiating(begging) his dad to pay for a gura membership back in the homeland. When he says he can't afford something it means he's already begged his parents for cash this month or he's too afraid of getting yelled at to ask.
The only job he had was that job as a dishwasher at a retirement home that he got nepohired into but he eventually got fired from that. Knowing Nolan, he probably used up all his money from that job and he probably spent it all on that Gura merch he posted at one point.
As an addendum to this, he's mentioned several times that he's had job applications out there (because his father makes him). The most recent one I recall months ago being for a $20/hour job (that presumably a retard can do).

It means he's likely failed to even get an interview, let alone successfully be hired on/placed.

To be fair to McDonald's, I'm sure hiring a bisexual retard with filth-encrusted hands and mismanaged diabeetus is simply too far beyond the pale, no matter how many tax credits they get for it.

niggaphil

He's on his yandere arc he just miss LMAOOING with the rest of us.
He can go back to space battle forum to LMAOOOOO, because they are very progressive, friendly, and tolerable people.

Oh WAIT....... :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>He confirms he still comes here.
Hi Nolan I found your perfect theme song!

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
hey nolan can you do a mr hands impression i really want to laugh at you while horsing around

i mean actually kill yourself buddy you are doing more harm than good

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 79706
Tweet/Archive
>also, these hypocritical sadists, narcissistic, sociopaths, and psychopaths are mad that I'm not a bigoted piece of shit and I'm able to understand that people with different opinions than me can be decent human beings
:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
It's almost a shame Nolan doesn't have the IQ to fully appreciate his own posts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>also, these hypocritical sadists, narcissistic, sociopaths, and psychopaths are mad that I'm not a bigoted piece of shit and I'm able to understand that people with different opinions than me can be decent human beings
Hey, hey, hey. We're also racist around here.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, he promised he wouldn't come to this site again, like he promised he wouldn't beat his suicide victim to dead.

:mikothumbsl:
First he beat her to suicide, then he beat it to her suicide. Nolan just can't stop winning.

Top Bottom