"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Welp, Nolan is permanently banned in the space battle forum!

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

edit: he was just temporary banned for few days, but i guess he will eat another ban easily in the future now

Which shelter will he go and LMAO next???

View attachment 79210
View attachment 79211
View attachment 79212

Archive

Funny thing is he did not vent on the chink discord, but go back to MLP blogspot to bitch and vent!

:whatastory:
"Flaming" jeez.
Based for blasting nolan's cock with a sawed off but CRINGE for being such pansies about it.
Yes, you can see it if you get an infraction, though to my knowledge it goes down overtime. The help section mentioned how severe the ban can be depending on how many points one received.
View attachment 79216

He got 50 points and probably stacking that with what he got before, so maybe he's at 200 points. Not really sure.
Jesus christ these motherfuckers actually have social credit score KEK

hEY @reinigen ! How many bad boy points do I have?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Jesus christ these motherfuckers actually have social credit score KEK

hEY @reinigen ! How many bad boy points do I have?
Pretty sure this is already there during early days of the forum (2010 and below, site exists since 1997/1998).

At least it's not like the secondary/sister forum of theirs, Sufficient Velocity where they actually have public-to-see tribunal thread where anyone who got banned or breaking rules (with the same credit score system thingie Spacebattles has) basically has their own court sessions for some reason. I don't think Nolan is crazy enough to jump there, assuming he did and caused enough trouble, who knows maybe there would be something like those.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty sure this is already there during early days of the forum (2010 and below, site exists since 1997/1998).

At least it's not like the secondary/sister forum of theirs, Sufficient Velocity where they actually have public-to-see tribunal thread where anyone who got banned or breaking rules (with the same credit score system thingie Spacebattles has) basically has their own court sessions for some reason. I don't think Nolan is crazy enough to jump there, assuming he did and caused enough trouble, who knows maybe there would be something like those.
Internet court battles by a bunch of people who don't know law, I cannot imagine anything more horrible.

niggaphil

I cannot imagine anything more horrible.
Imagine he joins as the lawyer for Internet court battle!
GQb5usIWEAA-E-u.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Internet court battles by a bunch of people who don't know law, I cannot imagine anything more horrible.
But we had our very own trial hosted by people with no law knowledge, and it was hilarious. Doubly so because the defendant probably would've won if he had just kept his mouth shut. :nolancries:

Since this is the internet and no one cares about law shit, I propose future trials follow Idiocracy trial rules: make the accused do increasingly insane things to prove their innocence, like posting a video of them writing "I'm sorry Proctor" 100 times on a piece of paper.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But we had our very own trial hosted by people with no law knowledge, and it was hilarious. Doubly so because the defendant probably would've won if he had just kept his mouth shut. :nolancries:

Since this is the internet and no one cares about law shit, I propose future trials follow Idiocracy trial rules: make the accused do increasingly insane things to prove their innocence, like posting a video of them writing "I'm sorry Proctor" 100 times on a piece of paper.
Proctor already does that, except it's in private.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ours was funny because we're funny, but I imagine spacebattles style trials are much more "REPENT FOR THE HORRIBLE ACTIONS YOU HAVE COMMITED NAZIBIGOT!" style.

tgmslc

I don't think Nolan is crazy enough to jump there, assuming he did and caused enough trouble, who knows maybe there would be something like those.
I mean, this moron seems to be collecting bans from every community site in this space like he's gathering the fucking Infinity Stones. Give it time, he'll probably show up on every forum we're aware of and probably a few more that we aren't.

Watch him eventually start posting on the sisters' Nyfco replacement site and signing each anonymous post cuz its absolutely vital that they know it's him.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I for one look forward to Nolan's Varis arc.

Expect lots of cute and funny posting.

theseeker

I for one look forward to Nolan's Varis arc.

Expect lots of cute and funny posting.
I'm sure Varis knows full well who he is, He also can't hotly defend niji as easily there since they hate Niji about as much as Vshoujo. Get those clocks ready on how quickly they ban him if decides to go there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm sure Varis knows full well who he is, He also can't hotly defend niji as easily there since they hate Niji about as much as Vshoujo. Get those clocks ready on how quickly they ban him if decides to go there.
You sure know a lot about varis friend.

niggaphil

>Be the HR manager in Ohio
>Due to the Shitty company shitty DEI policy, you need to hire retards to work in the company
>Put the "Hiring Retards" advertisement on LinkedIn website or some other dodgy job website
>Few weeks later, received only 1 Job application letter written by a guy named Nolan Crush from Ohio
>When you open the letter, this is the hand writing of the candidate, attached with his weird looking shape photo :crushface:
Screenshot 2024-09-26 135308.png

Archive

>In the hand-written letter, he was venting about his family, political issues, and strange Deadpool TVA website or a green fruit farm from New Zealand
>Should you hire the retards? If you are not hiring at least one retard in this week, you will get pegged not only by your boss, but the consultant company Sweet Baby

What should you do? :dokiSmug:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
If you are not hiring at least one retard in this week, you will get pegged not only by your boss, but the consultant company Sweet Baby

What should you do? :dokiSmug:
Easy, just hire Nolan Crush and then watch the :chaos: unfold

If I were working HR at a big corporation then it's not like I'd have to care about the consequences of my hiring fuckups anyways

Hence why most HR creatures are women

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Proctor already does that, except it's in private.
In Proctor's defense Niganon proved quite quickly he's a glutton for public humiliation. Plus Nag deserved it, let's be honest.
:dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

In Proctor's defense Niganon proved quite quickly he's a glutton for public humiliation. Plus Nag deserved it, let's be honest.
:dokiSmug:
>the guy who unironically cucked himself by buying her a ring was the same guy that would engage in the banter thread where like half the thread pages were about shitting on him and calling him a fag that was the bottom for the local troon
Imagine my shock

Top Bottom