"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Unless I'm misunderstanding, he could've watched Ririka's hips at a decent quality if he just closed chat. Which... I mean... you know...
Watch a stream without CHAT?? WHAT KIND OF ABSOLUTE FREAK do you take Nolan for?
How DARE you imply the world does not need his "AYO?! Amazign Wow HAHAHAH AO SO RIZZ FR *blushemojij* GO OFF SLAY QUEEN *fireemojifireemoji*breadstick*fireemoji*"
If he can't chat why the fuck would he want to watch at all? Gawd it's like you don't even understand the intricacies of desperately trying to jerk your epeen self esteem cheering on your "favorites" with spam in a huge ass scrolling chat for a crumb of belonging.

I'm sure Nolan would tell you he ADORES *looks at notes* Hajide and riidan!
Funnily enough I watched it and never even glanced at the numbers lol, I had no clue it got that high. He couldn't even watch it and STILL kept tabs on that. I would do the ol' "Never change" comment except he doesn't and hasn't for years so.. yeah this is just him.

Blasphemy

Was it? To me it was just standard Holo event hype stuff, if you weren't in the Holo bubble I don't think you would've ever known. Holo doesn't even buy ads like Brave or VReverie (which I got spammed with). Nolan finds these things out because he's permanently online and in like a zillion social media outlets, dude even appears in the chats of random indies if they get popular enough.
Yeah I mean I feel like the quality was that of a good mini concert but was ReGloss really THAT out there for advertisement? I feel like it was mostly the girls themselves with how hard they pushed for the 500k to get the debuts if anything. Granted tracking Holo's spending and such isn't exactly a hobby of mine, I'm just a basic bitch who hopes that whatever random silly shit they dump money into ends up good and pays off.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah I mean I feel like the quality was that of a good mini concert but was ReGloss really THAT out there for advertisement? I feel like it was mostly the girls themselves with how hard they pushed for the 500k to get the debuts if anything. Granted tracking Holo's spending and such isn't exactly a hobby of mine, I'm just a basic bitch who hopes that whatever random silly shit they dump money into ends up good and pays off.
The advertisement was standard. Posts on social media, mentions on streams, promotional art and merch, the usual works. Pales in comparison to the promotion stuff like the sololives get, those get pushed much harder since they aren't free.

I was responding to restless because I don't understand what he's getting at with the "It's horrifying to think that the advertising budget for Regloss was directed at people like Nolan" like Cover is specifically targeting numberfags? Maybe he was trying to say something different and I didn't quite catch it.

niggaphil

Nolan losing his shit, crying and yelling because his brother disturbing him on LMAOing on Myth Streaming:

Screenshot 2024-10-01 090445.png

DeepL translation:
While I was still recovering from yesterday's Discord ban (during the last Myth collaboration), my oldest brother came over to do laundry and suddenly started minding me like my dad. He's usually a nice guy, but for some reason he was acting really cocky that day. Told me to walk the dog and when I tried to explain to him that I was busy and that I would take the dog out when I calmed down, he wouldn't listen and kept telling me to do it. Despite my obvious anger and the fact that I've told him multiple times to leave me alone, he won't go and I have to plug my ears for a while because he just won't leave. He was harassing me and driving me to tears; when I told him his harassment was making me cry, he denied the severity of his behavior. When I went through the definition of harassment to prove that he was harassing me, he wouldn't respond. When I told him I didn't like that he was like my dad, he made a false dilemma and acted as if the only options were to agree with him or not be able to grow up. The entire time, he never admitted he was wrong, showed remorse, took responsibility, or accepted criticism; exactly like my dad, aka the typical egomaniac. Even when I calmed down later, he used “good intentions” as an excuse, just like my mom did in my dad's defense. Even though he knew earlier, he was just making it harder for me to calm down and take the dog out later. I didn't like seeing those messages, so I deleted them, hence the lack of screenshots.

Hugs?

Not sure which discord server (probably not chink discord) banned him. It is damn funny to see such big baby crying :nolanhugs?:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan losing his shit, crying and yelling because his brother disturbing him on LMAOing on Myth Streaming:

View attachment 79571

DeepL translation:
While I was still recovering from yesterday's Discord ban (during the last Myth collaboration), my oldest brother came over to do laundry and suddenly started minding me like my dad. He's usually a nice guy, but for some reason he was acting really cocky that day. Told me to walk the dog and when I tried to explain to him that I was busy and that I would take the dog out when I calmed down, he wouldn't listen and kept telling me to do it. Despite my obvious anger and the fact that I've told him multiple times to leave me alone, he won't go and I have to plug my ears for a while because he just won't leave. He was harassing me and driving me to tears; when I told him his harassment was making me cry, he denied the severity of his behavior. When I went through the definition of harassment to prove that he was harassing me, he wouldn't respond. When I told him I didn't like that he was like my dad, he made a false dilemma and acted as if the only options were to agree with him or not be able to grow up. The entire time, he never admitted he was wrong, showed remorse, took responsibility, or accepted criticism; exactly like my dad, aka the typical egomaniac. Even when I calmed down later, he used “good intentions” as an excuse, just like my mom did in my dad's defense. Even though he knew earlier, he was just making it harder for me to calm down and take the dog out later. I didn't like seeing those messages, so I deleted them, hence the lack of screenshots.

Hugs?

Not sure which discord server (probably not chink discord) banned him. It is damn funny to see such big baby crying :nolanhugs?:
Now I'm just imagining Nolan pulling up the definition of harassment on his laptop and trying to lecture his brother the definition while Nolan's crying.

tgmslc

You think he actually cries during these episodes or is it just some shit he says to try to get sympathy? It's lame either way but actually crying would just be so much more pathetic.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You think he actually cries during these episodes or is it just some shit he says to try to get sympathy? It's lame either way but actually crying would just be so much more pathetic.
I don't think he cries, at most he whines and moans and screams (if angry enough) at his family. The "crying so much rn" shit is just to garner asspats.

niggaphil

I don't know, you should watch the Nolan's actual video and decide it for yourself. @God's Strongest Dragoon do you still have the Nolan's video? I remembered you put it in this thread but I can't find it at the moment :dokibirdWhat:

fortnitesmasherX

I don't think he cries, at most he whines and moans and screams (if angry enough) at his family. The "crying so much rn" shit is just to garner asspats.
I'd assume he does. He's casually referenced punching the wall in at least one of his posts. It wasn't even something that he was drawing attention to, it was just there.
Based off of that, he's bound to do a lot more than cry.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know, you should watch the Nolan's actual video and decide it for yourself. @God's Strongest Dragoon do you still have the Nolan's video? I remembered you put it in this thread but I can't find it at the moment :dokibirdWhat:
It's here
For easy viewing, here's the two videos I was able to dig up -

First, this is Nolan raging about his dad trying to punish Nolan for once again breaking rules and never learning. He lays out the situation in typical Nolan fashion, and completely rationalizes away his shitty behavior. This is a GREAT primer for how Nolan's brain works.

This second video is Nolan lamenting his inability to even operate during a basic dishwashing job. Watched on it's own without any context, I'd probably feel bad for this guy who clearly just is lost and doesn't know how to act in the world. But couple it with his history, especially with the fact he was told multiple times to not listen to streams at work and constantly smuggled his phone and headset in in blatant disregard....as well as ASSAULTING A LITERAL ELDERLY PERSON.....my sympathy for him died a long time ago.

Both of these videos Nolan willingly posted in public forums as a means to 'vent' that was not a long typed out rambling post. He seems to show up in these places only to complain to any who would hear, either on main or in DMs, and almost never actually contribute to the website.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
I wanna ask... Does ANYONE in his family knows that Nolan's been airing out his dirty laundry for all the world to see? Seems like no one knows what he's been doing online except when he's being a retard while watching livestreams.

niggaphil

I wanna ask... Does ANYONE in his family knows that Nolan's been airing out his dirty laundry for all the world to see? Seems like no one knows what he's been doing online except when he's being a retard while watching livestreams.
I mean, if you want to his family to know what's going on, you can "cowtipping" them via LinkedIn (Their family information is in homeland, I am not gonna post it). It would be very very funny to see the aftermath :dokiSmugNew:

However, I strongly recommend you not to do that, because I still want to watch the Nolan's lolcow evolution

It's here
I remembered there was a video where he was crying and yelling. I would need to dig it out unless I had a stroke and mis-remembered it

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
I mean, if you want to his family to know what's going on, you can "cowtipping" them via LinkedIn (Their family information is in homeland, I am not gonna post it). It would be very very funny to see the aftermath :dokiSmugNew:

However, I strongly recommend you not to do that, because I still want to watch the Nolan's lolcow evolution
Nah fam, just curious. I ain't touchin' dem poop, best to leave it alone.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I remembered there was a video where he was crying and yelling. I would need to dig it out unless I had a stroke and mis-remembered it
He cries in the second one posted toward the end around 11 mins or so. I think you probably just remembered different parts of both videos as one?
Also I always remember he has that voice, but as soon as I hear it again that shit BLASTS me in the fucking face like "HEEEEY YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ"

THAT is the voice you hear screaming about egomaniacs and just recently "calmly" told his brother "Excuth me sir you are haratthing me"

Topo Chico

Naw, his dad wouldve chimped and he'd've told the world about it. (u wouldn't, but don't touch nolan hes a majestic creature)

dyrbi? will he show up to lmao in her first stream on twitch in the immediate future? time will tell. nb4 he gets banned for spamming about ames past life/new persona in discord(s).
NOLAN :hololove:

tgmslc

It's here
Well two... no, three things occur to me:

1. Why do people like this put so much emphasis on the word "Fuck" that it feels like they're coating their screens in saliva? Junior, did you never learn to swear correctly?

2. He talks a lot about owning stuff & things he bought (like a Chromebook) but is this person actually employed? Or is he just spending the allowance from his parents on shit? Because if its that second one, sorry Nolan, I think its well within dad's right to confiscate your laptop.

3. "Should I be grateful that I have the internet?" Yes! You 100% should be grateful for access to the paid service that you use for free! That's how society works, fucko; nothing is free and you have to at least contribute the bare minimum you are able back to society in exchange for money to spend on goods & services.

dyrbi? will he show up to lmao in her first stream on twitch in the immediate future? time will tell. nb4 he gets banned for spamming about ames past life/new persona in discord(s).

He doesn't actually give a shit about Hololive or Ame/Sachi. He's a numberfag tourist, the worst kind of tourist, so if he shows up in Sachi's chat it'll only be because her redebut went viral on Twitter.

niggaphil

Naw, his dad wouldve chimped and he'd've told the world about it. (u wouldn't, but don't touch nolan hes a majestic creature)

He doesn't actually give a shit about Hololive or Ame/Sachi. He's a numberfag tourist, the worst kind of tourist, so if he shows up in Sachi's chat it'll only be because her redebut went viral on Twitter.

You all should read his soulless chatgpt opinion about Ame in chink discord:

Screenshot 2024-10-01 141051.png

DeepL translation:
No! I missed the live stream because I was taking the dog out. I'm super sick of always missing these graduation announcement livestreams.

I know she didn't leave the company, but this is basically a graduation. It was the first of the Myth members. I couldn't stop crying and sobbing.

Ame was one of the three VTuber's I first subscribed to. I've been watching her for almost 4 years now and she's my third favorite VTuber because she's cute, creative and works really hard. This chaotic little devil was super funny and worked hard to provide quality events for us fans, she was ambitious, inspiring, humble and grateful, and an amazing person. I'm going to miss her silly “hiccups”, her energetic karaoke, her quirky ideas, the AmeSame group, etc. etc. Ame, I'm going to miss you more than words can say.

Besides that, he is literally begging for membership in chink cord
Screenshot 2024-10-01 141401.png

DeepL translation:
I have things to do, I'm just putting this up in the hope that it will give me a complimentary membership

Big fan of Ame, but couldn't afford a month of membership to watch Ame last membership, :nolancries:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
His voice is like nails on a fucking chalkboard, I will never get used to how high pitched this mofo sounds even though he's like 16 at least in these vids. He also has a weird posh? accent which contrasts horribly with the nasally falsetto.
hideous creature.png

"You have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Rick and Morty"
Bro has one hell of a schnoz, are we sure he ain't a mossad agent?

tgmslc

You all should read his soulless chatgpt opinion about Ame in chink discord:

View attachment 79610

DeepL translation:
No! I missed the live stream because I was taking the dog out. I'm super sick of always missing these graduation announcement livestreams.
A real Teammate would just watch the vod, you little gremlin-voiced bitch.
Besides that, he is literally begging for membership in chink cord
View attachment 79611
Someone was gifting Ame memberships like mad in the regular HoloEN fancords last night before the karaoke, saw like a dozen ppl getting hype when they got one. I also got one, though fucked if I'll have spare time to make much use of it. Too bad Nolan's banned everywhere they were giving them out.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Big fan of Ame, but couldn't afford a month of membership to watch Ame last membership, :nolancries:
Get a job, loser.

His voice is like nails on a fucking chalkboard, I will never get used to how high pitched this mofo sounds even though he's like 16 at least in these vids. He also has a weird posh? accent which contrasts horribly with the nasally falsetto.
I had to restart the video like three times cuz the first 5 seconds of that voice are just... well, you know.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
2. He talks a lot about owning stuff & things he bought (like a Chromebook) but is this person actually employed? Or is he just spending the allowance from his parents on shit? Because if its that second one, sorry Nolan, I think its well within dad's right to confiscate your laptop.
He does not own anything. Everything has been paid for by his parents. I remember when he was negotiating(begging) his dad to pay for a gura membership back in the homeland. When he says he can't afford something it means he's already begged his parents for cash this month or he's too afraid of getting yelled at to ask.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He does not own anything. Everything has been paid for by his parents. I remember when he was negotiating(begging) his dad to pay for a gura membership back in the homeland. When he says he can't afford something it means he's already begged his parents for cash this month or he's too afraid of getting yelled at to ask.
The only job he had was that job as a dishwasher at a retirement home that he got nepohired into but he eventually got fired from that. Knowing Nolan, he probably used up all his money from that job and he probably spent it all on that Gura merch he posted at one point.

Top Bottom