"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

tgmslc

I feel so much anger right now :Mumei-REE:
View attachment 79706
Tweet/Archive
"Buncha hypocrites over there," said the autistic loser with a Palestine flag in profile, moments after being caught supporting pro-Israeli vtubers.

Honestly Nolan fuck off with this /pol/ madlibs style of clapback. You wanna see a hypocrite? Look in the mirror. And then cry because you had to get up close and personal with Nolan Crush.

To be honest, he argued and made shit tons of enemies in the twitter. I think few days a go he got temporary ban due to his retarded argument.

For whatever reason today he was extra sperging on twitter due to Israel and the debate. He kept insulting people, but get slapped by other users

So he is not only venting about us, but raging against the people against his opinion and Elon Musk because Muh FREEEEE SPEEEECH LMAO :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:
Malding over TVA, sperging over Israel, jerking it to Gura lewds, spamming LMAOOOO in whatever random chuba's chat, where does this kid find the fucking time?

As an addendum to this, he's mentioned several times that he's had job applications out there (because his father makes him). The most recent one I recall months ago being for a $20/hour job (that presumably a retard can do).

It means he's likely failed to even get an interview, let alone successfully be hired on/placed.

To be fair to McDonald's, I'm sure hiring a bisexual retard with filth-encrusted hands and mismanaged diabeetus is simply too far beyond the pale, no matter how many tax credits they get for it.
$20/hour is a pretty ambitious target for a femboy whose only skills are screeching like an autistic femboy and failing to recognize every logical fallacy under the sun.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Oh, he's using the word "detractors" now just like DarkSydePhil. Excellent choices of words, Nolan. If you're going to imitate someone then you might as well imitate the king.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Malding over TVA, sperging over Israel, jerking it to Gura lewds, spamming LMAOOOO in whatever random chuba's chat, where does this kid find the fucking time?
He was in bed at 6am sperging at an internet forum. Clearly he doesnt have much going on in his life. Also reminder that he is older than @JellyKusa and @Awoogers :chunni:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Huh... Lexi still exists. The Joker to his Batman, I suppose. An eternal rivalry

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Serious post.

So I had a brief think about this: Nolan killing himself would unironically be a win for everyone but us.

Family no longer needs to continually try to make his retarded, shit-encrusted ass some degree of self-sufficient after he inevitably beats his parents into an early grave and his eldest brother just washes his hands of the tard to have a family of his own far, far, far away from his remaining brothers.

The people of Ohio, if not the U.S. and the world, no longer need to give this retard tard bux once he winds up as a ward of the state and/or in a group home (if not just outright homeless).

Nolan no longer has to continue to fail to function, let alone thrive, in a world that has long since grown indifferent to his self-inflicted suffering.

We're the only ones who lose; a prime lolcow who generates their own milk without anyone cowtipping. He continually repeats the same behavior patterns that finally exhausted his good will and patience here. Now he's started branching out into leftist political spergery. Imagine his future rancid hot takes a la Movieblob, etc. How long until Nolan is calling for the death of all those bad people who hurt him?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

He was in bed at 6am sperging at an internet forum. Clearly he doesnt have much going on in his life. Also reminder that he is older than @JellyKusa and @Awoogers :chunni:
Please tell me both are either in University or under employment. Especially @Awoogers

Serious post.

So I had a brief think about this: Nolan killing himself would unironically be a win for everyone but us.
It is still a win for us, because the story has an ending now, instead of spinning into some souless arc like current Chris-chan

Remember when words had defined meanings?
Nolan won't be bother to do proper research or review of these words. He admitted that a lot of the info that he knew is based on twitter cripple fight and live-streaming only. This is why he is not only an autist, but MAJOR RETARD

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Serious post.

Family no longer needs to continually try to make his retarded, shit-encrusted ass some degree of self-sufficient after he inevitably beats his parents into an early grave and his eldest brother just washes his hands of the tard to have a family of his own far, far, far away from his remaining brothers.

The people of Ohio, if not the U.S. and the world, no longer need to give this retard tard bux once he winds up as a ward of the state and/or in a group home (if not just outright homeless).

Nolan no longer has to continue to fail to function, let alone thrive, in a world that has long since grown indifferent to his self-inflicted suffering.

We're the only ones who lose; a prime lolcow who generates their own milk without anyone cowtipping. He continually repeats the same behavior patterns that finally exhausted his good will and patience here. Now he's started branching out into leftist political spergery. Imagine his future rancid hot takes a la Movieblob, etc. How long until Nolan is calling for the death of all those bad people who hurt him?
I think it would be perfectly fine to put Nolan in some sort of disabled care situation where he gets wrangled by professionals and his family finally gets a break while knowing Nolan is being taken care of, rather than "being taken care of". If I were making a list of things that American tax money was wasted on, I wouldn't even put Nolan's disability money on the list, even with how unlikable he is. Nolan's family works hard, pays their fair share of taxes and no doubt appreciates that some of that tax money makes sure Nolan gets support, and that this will continue when they themselves can't support Nolan in the future. And I imagine the family would be devastated if there was a second suicide in the family, even if that person was Nolan.

So, I understand the sentiment, but I think it's a bit drastic. A proper wrangler would be perfectly fine.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
where does this kid find the fucking time?
He's a jobless NEET leeching off his parents and sleeps through the daytime hours and then cries on the internet that his dad finds his lifestyle despicable. He has all the time in the world but instead of being productive in anything he wastes it all. Bro either needs a job or a serious hobby that doesn't involve the internet.

niggaphil

He's a jobless NEET leeching off his parents and sleeps through the daytime hours and then cries on the internet that his dad finds his lifestyle despicable. He has all the time in the world but instead of being productive in anything he wastes it all. Bro either needs a job or a serious hobby that doesn't involve the internet.
You mean like yelling, LMAOing and beating his family member, weak women, or old people as his major hobby instead of watching live stream? Sounds like a great idea! What could possibly go wrong? :dokiSmugNew:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Crush Ltd.
Beating women for a small fee.
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I think it would be perfectly fine to put Nolan in some sort of disabled care situation where he gets wrangled by professionals and his family finally gets a break while knowing Nolan is being taken care of, rather than "being taken care of". If I were making a list of things that American tax money was wasted on, I wouldn't even put Nolan's disability money on the list, even with how unlikable he is. Nolan's family works hard, pays their fair share of taxes and no doubt appreciates that some of that tax money makes sure Nolan gets support, and that this will continue when they themselves can't support Nolan in the future. And I imagine the family would be devastated if there was a second suicide in the family, even if that person was Nolan.

So, I understand the sentiment, but I think it's a bit drastic. A proper wrangler would be perfectly fine.
If this was someone else, sure. But it isn't. Nolan won't be getting managed care or assisted living, much less a tard wrangler.

For that matter, do we know or have any indication that the family has sought out social services for the retard? It's become very clear Nolan is incapable of independent functioning for reasons entirely in his control. And then there's his extremely high aggression coupled with the fact he's very prone to emotional outbursts. Hopefully the Rubicon moment for Nolan isn't raping his mother, but him beating her to death is definitely something most here can see being one of the more likely events precipitating the state taking custody of him.

fortnitesmasherX

Serious question. If Nolan was forced to take an IQ test, what score would he get? Does he qualify as being sub-60?

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Huh, so he's outright admitting that he's lurking now.

NOOLLAAAAAAANNNN

tenor.gif

souless arc like current Chris-chan
Hey, at least Chris Chan managed to land a Suomi goblin for a wife

Somehow I don't see this for Nolan, I bet a whole fake internet medal 🏅 he's going to end up like Daniel Larson, homeless and in a loony bin after threatening to treat his caregiver like he treated his sister

If Nolan was forced to take an IQ test, what score would he get?
1727918187702.png
I like the word "imbecile" so I'm going to go between 25 and 49

Maybe he's like a 200 IQ genius but his autism is strong it balances out
ONLY GENIUSES KNOW THIS: If it screeches like a retard and is unable to understand cause and effect like a retard, it's probably a retard

The only test Nolan would probably ace is the Psychopathy Personality Inventory

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Serious question. If Nolan was forced to take an IQ test, what score would he get? Does he qualify as being sub-60?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine getting the 200 IQ and high autism combo and instead of being interested in something that could make money like computers, engineering, trains, architecture or whatever and getting a six-figure job out of it, you're just interested in online anime girls instead.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Imagine getting the 200 IQ and high autism combo and instead of being interested in something that could make money like computers, engineering, trains, architecture or whatever and getting a six-figure job out of it, you're just interested in online anime girls, cartoon ponies, musicals, beating the elderly, females, and bussy instead.
:nolanbean:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I will never get over the fact that we created the liveposting thread right after he got banned. Since he visits this site, he knows TVA made the one thread that he's always wanted but he can't use it.

YOU HEAR THAT NOLAN? WE HAVE A LIVEPOSTING THREAD AND YOU CAN'T LMAO IN IT BECAUSE YOU GOT BANNED. IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T CRATER YOUR OWN TRIAL BECAUSE OF A FUCKING REACTION.
:hypermigo:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
And don't forget Nolan, you are already on Spacebattles potential-troublemaker shitlist. I have seen SB users that I know hating your guts, so you best be on your best behavior or else you gonna lose your new home.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
REEEEEEEsetera and Gamefaqs Nolan arcs are going to be peak reality tv.

Top Bottom