"WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE?!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 79006
Archive

And most of you think some of Nolan's opinions are valid........ :crushface:

Now, we can be confident to say that Nolan is a MASSIVE RETARD who don't read, and just act like a PARROT in twitter
In Nolan's defense, I would be surprised if there was anyone out there who thought that this drama was interesting in any way.

Would he even bother posting here if he got unbanned? He wouldn't be able to get three posts out before half the forum ripped his ass apart for contradicting himself twice in each single post.
Just one year ago, he said that this place was his favorite to post to.

niggaphil

anyone out there who thought that this drama was interesting in any way.
Well, there you go :dokiSmug:

Screenshot 2024-09-23 113320.png

fortnitesmasherX

I'm sure that there are more things happening in Vshojo than just that...

But then again, I don't think you guys know how to use your time wisely, so maybe you're content to endlessly discuss one person's marital affair.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Would he even bother posting here if he got unbanned? He wouldn't be able to get three posts out before half the forum ripped his ass apart for contradicting himself twice in each single post.
He wouldn't be able to stop himself from posting to defend himself.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm sure that there are more things happening in Vshojo than just that...

But then again, I don't think you guys know how to use your time wisely, so maybe you're content to endlessly discuss one person's marital affair.
it's not just her being a cheating whore though.

90 pages of froot shooting herself in the foot over something that only people like us cared about speculation on why she thought this was a good idea ontop of how vsho is reacting telling Kson to shutup while wise so obviously flies in the fact of "talent freedom" and that no one stopped froot from releasing the document.

Short of it is you might find it dull but this is a potential turning point similar to dokibird cementing blacksanji's current rep in anyone not a unicorn.

niggaphil

Welp, Nolan is permanently banned in the space battle forum!

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

edit: he was just temporary banned for few days, but i guess he will eat another ban easily in the future now

Which shelter will he go and LMAO next???

orca-image-816758912.jpeg

ScreenShot_Tool_-20240924214119.png

ScreenShot_Tool_-20240924215033.png

Archive

Funny thing is he did not vent on the chink discord, but go back to MLP blogspot to bitch and vent!

:whatastory:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, Nolan is permanently banned in the space battle forum!

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

edit: he was just temporary banned for few days, but i guess he will eat another ban easily in the future now

Which shelter will he go and LMAO next???

View attachment 79210
View attachment 79211
View attachment 79212

Archive

Funny thing is he did not vent on the chink discord, but go back to MLP blogspot to bitch and vent!

He got permabanned from that thread and got temp banned from the site until the 27th. Looking like they have infraction points to track how much of a shit someone is, so he's likely going to get permabanned from their whole forum at this rate.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
He got permabanned from that thread and got temp banned from the site until the 27th. Looking like they have infraction points to track how much of a shit someone is, so he's likely going to get permabanned from their whole forum at this rate.
I guess we approach the day Nolan registers to post in the REEEEsetEra thread.

niggaphil

I guess we approach the day Nolan registers to post in the REEEEsetEra thread.
Maybe he will go back to Homeland and LMAO? because FREEEEEDOM??? :dokiwheeze:

I don't think he got banned in Homeland?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Maybe he will go back to Homeland and LMAO? because FREEEEEDOM??? :dokiwheeze:

I don't think he got banned in Homeland?
I don't recall him getting banned in the Homeland. He just showed up there after the trial, despite claiming the homelands was a security risk or some shit to him. He was basically just posting streams as a way to feel important and to tip his toes in the water after getting hard doxed in the homeland. Then @reinigen showed up and called him out on being a shittier Holodex by just posting streams and used his actual last name in the call out. That made Nolan feel unsafe and seethe to the point that he wishes for the guys death.

So if he does show up in the homeland again, can we please not all race to call him out on being a fag. Its much more funnier when he thinks he's settled in for a few weeks before getting assblasted harder than fat kid getting molested by an exploding office chair.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Yes, you can see it if you get an infraction, though to my knowledge it goes down overtime. The help section mentioned how severe the ban can be depending on how many points one received.
1727252896008.png

He got 50 points and probably stacking that with what he got before, so maybe he's at 200 points. Not really sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes, you can see it if you get an infraction, though to my knowledge it goes down overtime. The help section mentioned how severe the ban can be depending on how many points one received.
View attachment 79216

He got 50 points and probably stacking that with what he got before, so maybe he's at 200 points. Not really sure.
>he's potentially obtained enough bad boy points to be 1/4th of the way towards an auto-permaban

niggaphil

>he's potentially obtained enough bad boy points to be 1/4th of the way towards an auto-permaban
Based on his space battle forum shitposts, he only LMAO on the Vtuber section, so I guess he is considered as perma-banned from the forum

Unless, Nolan decided to show his Twitter power level on News & Society Focused Discussion thread. :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Based on his space battle forum shitposts, he only LMAO on the Vtuber section, so I guess he is considered as perma-banned from the forum

Unless, Nolan decided to show his Twitter power level on News & Society Focused Discussion thread. :dokiSmug:
The ban he got didn't specify whether it's a subforum ban or site-wide ban. Either way, he probably believed he's banned permanently and might find new venture.

Maybe.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Clearly he should PM the local jannies and demand clarification.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Clearly he should PM the local jannies and demand clarification.
I think we've all assumed he did that after his ponyfucker pitybait over his thread ban was posted here.

:crushsobs::crushcriesalot:

Or maybe the diabeetus sleep claimed him first. He'll do it when he wakes up.

niggaphil

I think we've all assumed he did that after his ponyfucker pitybait over his thread ban was posted here.

:crushsobs::crushcriesalot:

Or maybe the diabeetus sleep claimed him first. He'll do it when he wakes up.
nah, he only slept 5 hours ago based on his twitter activity. Before that, he was continuously shitpost in twitter after his arse got banned by the space battle jannies.

Top Bottom