"Shut up, nigger nico ni"Yuni Luna

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Oh no, Nolan is discussing LGBTQ in Video gaming now!!!!
He thinks EA won't go broke because it worth 37 billion dollars!!!!

View attachment 78852

link because Archive not working atm

This is the most ridiculous part because EA is the most evil video game company, and Nolan supports them because BIIIIIG NOOMBAR!!!!!

Another funny part is, did Nolan ever play any video games? He got shit PC and no Gaming console at all, and he YAB and cock-sucking like a pro in Video Gaming Industry?
Reading his thoughts on Dragon Age is like seeing something an AI would generate. It's a series sentences that are sort of connected, but not really. When you focus on the words, it becomes apparent that the words are just randomly churned out without really understanding the greater context of the topic. It even posted a nice little picture at the end.
Honestly tell me how anything Nolan wrote is connected to what the original poster is talking about.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

View attachment 78852

This is the most ridiculous part because EA is the most evil video game company, and Nolan supports them because BIIIIIG NOOMBAR!!!!!

Another funny part is, did Nolan ever play any video games? He got shit PC and no Gaming console at all, and he YAB and cock-sucking like a pro in Video Gaming Industry?
Smoothbrained take from our favourite sperg. EA will be just fine, sure, but that doesn't mean Bioware will be if they keep fucking up. EA can and will blow the knees out from any studio that underperforms or just shutter them entirely. They had a wave of firings just recently and to be honest Bioware are damn lucky it hasn't happened to them already between Andromeda and Anthem.

God's Strongest Dragoon

no Gaming console at all
I recall him having an Xbox. Not sure what gen it was but I believe he was using that for internet access because his father forgot to block it at the time.

fortnitesmasherX

I recall him having an Xbox. Not sure what gen it was but I believe he was using that for internet access because his father forgot to block it at the time.
That's so fucking pathetic. Jesus christ.

tgmslc

BRING BACK ASYLUMS

No, it's just because Nolan has probably seen other fags (mostly in /vt/) who say "Kiwifarms off-shoot" as a way to demean us as "Just rejected kiwis" remember that this retard has no original thoughts so everything he spouts is just copy pasted off of something he read online enough times.

The way Nolan is using it is kinda like Voldemort in harry potter, you don't say the name because it's evil or some bullshit, but it's really fucking ironic because he still says "Kiwifarms" which is another site name many of Nolan's politisperging, brainrotted kin on Twitter also treat as unspeakable, yet he considers us worse to say than KF.
I'm not a KF escapee, I'm neither racist nor autistic enough.
:smugpipi:

View attachment 78852

This is such a single-braincell take, I think I'm stroking out again. For someone who's so terminally online you'd think this dumbass would know that EA would shutter an entire studio if they could prove it would give their investors an extra $2 and a tax writeoff. But, no, I guess he's too busy pretending to know/care/support Palestine and trans women to know about one of the most hated companies in modern entertainment.
:ponrys:

Has to ask daddy to let him use the computer like a fucking 8-year-old, what a loser.
:towapeeved:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i swear XBox has a higher rate of retards then the children of a glue plant worker.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

View attachment 78852

I sort of wish someone had replied with a list of devs EA closed after buying them lol. Bioware is a shit show now so it would be a blessing if they got put down.
ALSO LEARN SOME NEW WORDS YOU SPASTIC CLOWN

"Hey guys don't buy this trash, let them lose money while you play something better."
"HAHA What a psycho telling people they should keep their money and not reward a company for a shitty product. Imagine being such a narcissist that you think you're entitled to keep your money instead of pissing it away on garbage for any reason you decide on! BTW THE PEOPLE WHO OWN SAID COMPANY ARE WORTH BIG MONEY! HOW COOL IS THAT YOU POOR FUCK? LMAOOOOOOO"
"... Nigga wut?"

niggaphil

Of course that our dear Nolan, need to get himself into the Froot drama because BIG NOOOMBA!!!! And fight with other twitter users!
20240722 Capture_02.PNG

archive
In a Very NOLAN style, critisising other people why people need to care about Froot if they are not into BIG VTUBER NOOMBA!

20240722 Capture_03.PNG

archive 2

I don't know Nolan, but I know you are the master of getting BAITED. I can pissed you off right now with this:
:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Of course that our dear Nolan, need to get himself into the Froot drama because BIG NOOOMBA!!!! And fight with other twitter users!
View attachment 78940
archive
In a Very NOLAN style, critisising other people why people need to care about Froot if they are not into BIG VTUBER NOOMBA!

View attachment 78941
archive 2

I don't know Nolan, but I know you are the master of getting BAITED. I can pissed you off right now with this:
:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl:
Isn't Lillith that troon that SFO lusts over? It's crossover season already?

IdenticalPlateaus

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What group does Nolan think TVA is genociding? Wrong answers only.
I don't know, but how many potential Nolan-clan offspring has he killed by gooning to Gura hentai? He's the real genocidal maniac, not us.

tgmslc

View attachment 78940
archive
Nolan you fucktard, "going to the source" would mean just reading the 90 page document Froot dropped, not just mindlessly linking the most-watched dramafag video. I bet your reading comprehension is shit, tho, so

Also, a fight between a transphobic woman and people who disagree with a woman shouting that she's been abused and raped? Better pick a side, kid!

What group does Nolan think TVA is genociding? Wrong answers only.
Kids with Asperger's

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

niggaphil

New hot take on video game industry from Nolan!
Now he is shitting on original Lara Croft being anorexic!
Screenshot 2024-09-23 090218.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 090347.png

Archive
Nolan doesn't even know the original appeal of the Lara Croft, because he was still in his father's ballsack LMAOing with his other retarded brothers! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Meanwhile, Nolan is fighting on the Froot frontline in twitter!
Screenshot 2024-09-23 090519.png

Archive 2

Yeah Nolan, you son of bitch called the TVA's criticism against you is HARASSMENT!

Screenshot 2024-09-23 090646.png

Archive 3

Screenshot 2024-09-23 091004.png

Archive 4

Once Again, Nolan got BAITED and become aggressive when people called him Pony FUCKER!!! :dokiwheeze:

Nolan So Butthurt that he has to retweet his reply and say people are insane! But in fact, people are pointing out the actual fact of Nolan Crush! :dokiwheeze:

Screenshot 2024-09-23 091247.png

Archive 5

In conclusion, Nolan "stupid hot takes and getting baited easily" cycle continues......
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
To be fair, Nolan probably lusts over "her" too considering his history.
Ah, Nolan's favorite dinner, chicks with dicks.
IMG_20240923_093856.jpg
Censored the blax to protect whatever dignity she has left.

Hey Nolan, eat up ya retard!!!

fortnitesmasherX

New hot take on video game industry from Nolan!
Now he is shitting on original Lara Croft being anorexic!
View attachment 78976
View attachment 78977
Archive
Nolan doesn't even know the original appeal of the Lara Croft, because he was still in his father's ballsack LMAOing with his other retarded brothers! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Meanwhile, Nolan is fighting on the Froot frontline in twitter!
View attachment 78978
Archive 2

Yeah Nolan, you son of bitch called the TVA's criticism against you is HARASSMENT!

View attachment 78979
Archive 3

View attachment 78980
Archive 4

Once Again, Nolan got BAITED and become aggressive when people called him Pony FUCKER!!! :dokiwheeze:

Nolan So Butthurt that he has to retweet his reply and say people are insane! But in fact, people are pointing out the actual fact of Nolan Crush! :dokiwheeze:

View attachment 78981
Archive 5

In conclusion, Nolan "stupid hot takes and getting baited easily" cycle continues......
:whatastory:
I think this Crush person is really cool. Seems really knowledgeable and consistent. We should invite him to this site, get his opinions on all sorts of stuff. That would be neat.

tgmslc

I think this Crush person is really cool. Seems really knowledgeable and consistent. We should invite him to this site, get his opinions on all sorts of stuff. That would be neat.
Would he even bother posting here if he got unbanned? He wouldn't be able to get three posts out before half the forum ripped his ass apart for contradicting himself twice in each single post.

niggaphil

Nolan you fucktard, "going to the source" would mean just reading the 90 page document Froot dropped, not just mindlessly linking the most-watched dramafag video. I bet your reading comprehension is shit, tho, so
I want to join Nolan on clowning on Matt Walsh for being retarded but then I'd have to agree with Nolan on something.

Man, Nolan puts me in a tough spot.
Screenshot 2024-09-23 112552.png

Archive

And most of you think some of Nolan's opinions are valid........ :crushface:

Now, we can be confident to say that Nolan is a MASSIVE RETARD who don't read, and just act like a PARROT in twitter

Top Bottom