"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1) Nolan was doxxed by a Kiwifarms member,
2) Nolan repeatedly ignored rules on account creation over at Kiwifarms that help with opsec, like not using the same goddamn user name you use on every other site or sharing personal details,
3) Multiple people told Nolan to stop being a femboy about opsec and he repeatedly ignored us until he was doxxed

I feel sorry for Nolan's family members that have to suffer because of Nolan's retardation (but they're probably used to that by now). Just like Nolan to blame everyone else for something that's really his own fault though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Archived it in case Nolan chimped out
Archive

Nolan now SEETHING against us!!!!

Archive 2

Hi Nolan! :pippasquish:

Edit:
He thinks using black bars could cover his name and info out, very SMART MOVE! :NOWWELAUGH:

He deleted both of those tweets
:whatastory:

Legit hard confirmation that he's actively reading this place.
HI NOLAN! WHY ARE YOU UPSET? IS IT BECAUSE THE OP POINTED OUT THAT YOU BEAT FAMILY MEMBERS, ASSAULT THE ELDERLY, AND ABUSE ANIMALS? DO YOU NEED A HUG? ARE YOU TIRED AND OVERWHELMED FROM HITTING YOUR MOTHER AND RANDOMLY ATTACKING YOUR NOW DECEASED SISTER MULTIPLE TIMES?

ohnodox.png

[archive]
You know what else is a sign of sociopathy, Nolan? Taking out your anger on animals. Attacking your sister multiple times and showing no remorse over it. It's kind of crazy that she was studying to help people like you. Was it the 1st or 2nd beating where she decided it's pointless and killed herself? Or was there more beatings you gave her? Or how about you hitting your mother and then victim blamed her for it?
12-20-2022.png

Last edited:

niggaphil

HI NOLAN! WHY ARE YOU UPSET? IS IT BECAUSE THE OP POINTED OUT THAT YOU BEAT FAMILY MEMBERS, ASSAULT THE ELDERLY, AND ABUSE ANIMALS? DO YOU NEED A HUG? ARE YOU TIRED AND OVERWHELMED FROM HITTING YOUR MOTHER AND RANDOMLY ATTACKING YOUR NOW DECEASED SISTER MULTIPLE TIMES?
The best cherry on his shit post. Is this you?

Screenshot 2024-10-09 175949.png

Archive

:mythimnotarapper:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

frz

1) Nolan was doxxed by a Kiwifarms member,
2) Nolan repeatedly ignored rules on account creation over at Kiwifarms that help with opsec, like not using the same goddamn user name you use on every other site or sharing personal details,
3) Multiple people told Nolan to stop being a femboy about opsec and he repeatedly ignored us until he was doxxed

I feel sorry for Nolan's family members that have to suffer because of Nolan's retardation (but they're probably used to that by now). Just like Nolan to blame everyone else for something that's really his own fault though.
regarding (1), does googling contribute as doxxing now since he posted all of his info online himself
It's more like 1) Nolan was google searched by a Kiwifarms member

niggaphil

regarding (1), does googling contribute as doxxing now since he posted all of his info online himself
You want to discuss logical sense with Nolan? See what happened to Rie and Scoots :guraeating:

Edit: Now he is bitching in Chink Discord:
20241009_Capture_01.PNG

Deep L translation:
I can't give the full context because it's a Drama-related thing. But I did make some mistakes by trying to publicly address the people who leaked the information. The whole thing was so stressful. I shouldn't even have to deal with this. Can I get a hug?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think all his complaints about doxxxxxxxing are resolved by pointing out that he's a member of the infamous doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing site known as Kiwifarms.

With 3318 posts.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
hit his sister so hard he air combo's into the mother.

you know we shit on Nolan a lot but i think it's important to admit how good he is at beating his own ass.
Man was labbing combos for weeks probably, the juggle values on different family members have to be different. Shame his dad is still a 0-10 matchup in his dad's favor, who should probably intervene soon and send him back to character select.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Deep L translation:
I can't give the full context because it's a Drama-related thing. But I did make some mistakes by trying to publicly address the people who leaked the information. The whole thing was so stressful. I shouldn't even have to deal with this. Can I get a hug?
Ahh, so he did need a hug
:smugpipi:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I think all his complaints about doxxxxxxxing are resolved by pointing out that he's a member of the infamous doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing site known as Kiwifarms.

With 3318 posts.
Bros this is the first time I've ever been seriously tempted to carry out a gayops, but I don't know how to do it without making it obvious it's a gayop

The problem with Nolan is that he's just part of the background noise to the point twitter often just hides his replies under "Probable Spam" (what a surprise), so calling him out specifically would be too obviously targeted

We just need to wait for the moment someone takes his bait and more than literally zero people respond to his presence, and that's when the ugly truth about Nolan Crush will come out

I know it's stupid but GOD IT'S SO TEMPTING:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bros this is the first time I've ever been seriously tempted to carry out a gayops, but I don't know how to do it without making it obvious it's a gayop

The problem with Nolan is that he's just part of the background noise to the point twitter often just hides his replies under "Probable Spam" (what a surprise), so calling him out specifically would be too obviously targeted

We just need to wait for the moment takes his bait and more than literally zero people respond to his presence, and that's when the ugly truth about Nolan Crush will come out

I know it's stupid but GOD IT'S SO TEMPTING:urtearingmeapart:
The only thing needed for Nolan to be seen by a wider audience is dropping a thread on kiwi. The farms has a lot a containment breaking retards the would fuck with him. But he would get scared easily and he would go into hiding.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gayops being gay aside, gayoping Nolan specifically carries a legitimate risk of him chimping out and causing permanent injuries to his family.

Yeah, it's on him, and yeah, he'll quite possibly do it eventually, anyway, but how about not being the trigger that pushes him over the edge?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Gayops being gay aside, gayoping Nolan specifically carries a legitimate risk of him chimping out and causing permanent injuries to his family.

Yeah, it's on him, and yeah, he'll quite possibly do it eventually, anyway, but how about not being the trigger that pushes him over the edge?
It's hardly even necessary. Nolan almost compulsively tells on himself, the vast majority and the worst stuff we know about him are stories he himself has told the internet without a thought for how bad they make him look. If Nolan ever comes to proper public attention he'll ruin it and expose himself all on his own.

niggaphil

Ahh, so he did need a hug
:smugpipi:
Something even better: As a good son, he would like to deliver his mom to Asylum Rehab centre so no one would interupt him in watching livestream and LMAOOOOO

He is a GOOD BOI and DID NOTHING WRONG, just like DSP did nothing wrong at all!!!

20241009_Capture_02.PNG

You no need to attempt. Just make multiple clone discord account, go into Chink Gura discord, when you see him vent in the vent channel, just give him a "cool story bro" reaction and he will chimped out like Yamanba. Sooner or later he would get banned and no where to vent except in some shitty pony blogpost :whatastory:

Last edited:

Spooked But Lobotomized

With 3318 posts.
Used to be more. He scrubbed some of his posts out of the vtuber thread, including ones that didn't have anything to do with his dox

Shame his dad is still a 0-10 matchup in his dad's favor, who should probably intervene soon and send him back to character select.

I do worry about when his dad is too old to defend himself. Nolan's fists only aim downward afterall

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Archived it in case Nolan chimped out
Archive

Nolan now SEETHING against us!!!!

Archive 2

Hi Nolan! :pippasquish:

Edit:
He thinks using black bars could cover his name and info out, very SMART MOVE! :NOWWELAUGH:

Edit 2:
Thank fucking god I archived them. Now we can confirmed that Nolan is still looking at this site. Nolan, you are god damn stupid :dokiwheeze:

Edit 3:
Big Words, Nolan, Big Words! :kroniibitchclap:

View attachment 80330
Archive 3

Being mad at someone for super mega doxing you, then immediately posting your own face and telling people how to find said info was quite the uh... power play? As if a bunch of Chinese people didn't randomly already find this place previously by doing all the hard work of googling "Nolan Crush" in the past lol

Question of interest: Does doxxing yourself while pushing your own doxxx qualify you for being as bad as as the doxxxxer, or are you doxxxxx blame immune due to being the doxxxxxxed anyway?
Follow up: Do you take credit for being a terrible person for doxxxxxxxing YOUR WHOLE ASS FAMILY by constantly putting info about them and you out there?

You want to discuss logical sense with Nolan? See what happened to Rie and Scoots :guraeating:

Edit: Now he is bitching in Chink Discord:
View attachment 80333

Deep L translation:
You wouldn't have to deal with shit if you stopped being a sperg, or more importantly didn't live your whole life trying to get internet asspats. Or just fucked off like you kept pretending you wanted to. It's not like you would know how about our Tard Safari updates if you weren't creeping around. You also wouldn't have had this little meltdown if you didn't show up in that twitter reply in the first place lol. Much like how you clinched your ban from the jaws of victory, you had to randomly start shit over something that had nothing to do with you NOR referenced you personally.
But the very IDEA that someone could disagree with a belief you have was too much. How could someone think they could TALK with one of THOSE villains!? This random third party just HAD to know that you had an issue with their guest.
Also the comment on twitter about his mom is funnier if it isn't someone from the forum. I therefore will choose to believe.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Also, while I noticed that Nolan is basically trying to made retorts at current israeli/palestine thing that happened last year, I also forgot that Nolan did post on the Depressed Nousagi cord.

One involves him, after finding one spacebattles user in nousagicord that wasn't a participant on that forum's vtuber thread thanks to nolan posting his post in there in relation to Ame's graduation (this is before he got banned) has him asking the guy if there's another place for him
1728476012502.png

He doesn't really get an answer, and decided to theorizing what place he could go.
1728476075129.png

He mentioned Tvtropes, which he doesn't really like, but seems like he decided to go there anyway
1728476177106.png

If you have a tvtropes account, you could go and search his posts in their forum search thingie, but its seemingly just his usual style of posting. He did get quoted once or twice for acting like he is, but so far he has made his home in there
1728476637790.png

1728476718872.png

Moving away from that bit, most of his activity in nousagicord is mostly like usual. Shitting on people trying to criticize/make fun of Niji, for example
1728476830448.png

And his most recent post, which is today and related to Ina's issue that was recently posted.
1728476919523.png

Apt expression for him after trying to play victim over his own failure.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I called him going to tvtropes one day. Either that or gamefaqs.

niggaphil

Top Bottom