"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What are you gonna do?
Nothing, the coward removed it

1728525030062.png

The reason he retracted it is because he know he has no case and Proctor can counter him easily and malicious use of the privacy concern will insta nuke your account

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fuck all. It's not private information; he posted this stuff everywhere, willingly, hundreds and hundreds of times. If he wants to confirm his dox by issuing an actual takedown, I'm happy to oblige him.
He pretty much confirmed it himself a while ago. We even compared pictures he or his parents posted online of their kitchen and publicly available pictures of the house, it was matching.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
holy shit who needs hollywood with entertainment this good

jason-momoa-folding-lawn-chair.gif
mj-popcorn.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuck all. It's not private information; he posted this stuff everywhere, willingly, hundreds and hundreds of times. If he wants to confirm his dox by issuing an actual takedown, I'm happy to oblige him.
Basado

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The reason he retracted it is because he know he has no case and Proctor can counter him easily and malicious use of the privacy concern will insta nuke your account

If Nolan ends up nuking his own account trying to press a spurious privacy complaint I'm going to add it to the Month of Ice casualty list.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If Nolan ends up nuking his own account trying to press a spurious privacy complaint I'm going to add it to the Month of Ice casualty list.
what makes it better is the fact he wouldn't be able to make new accounts due to YouTube's rules and him not using a VPN. :gloomiLaugh:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
what makes it better is the fact he wouldn't be able to make new accounts due to YouTube's rules and him not using a VPN. :gloomiLaugh:
Nolan twitch arc incoming? :ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Nothing, the coward removed it

View attachment 80398

Out of fear?
What the fuck we did? Post in this thread?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Doesnt he already have like close to 10 alts due to shadowban?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I realise this is Nolan we're talking about so I shouldn't be surprised, but I don't think he's realising how badly he's shooting himself in the foot sperging out about this off-site.

This forum has a pretty firm, universally understood culture that discourages cowtipping. I highly doubt anyone here is retarded enough to initiate pointless fights/get his accounts banned/send shit to his house etc.; we stay in our lane and leave the cows to their own devices. Twitter doesn't have that; they'll just see a triggered snowflake and start fucking with him.

Most people wouldn't care that he got banned from a forum, but nobody likes false video takedowns. He's already infamous among vtuber circles from his six gorillion Discord bans, but he's getting dangerously close to breaking containment and becoming a mainstream cow, without any intervention from us.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Doesnt he already have like close to 10 alts due to shadowban?
yeah but a straight ban from YT's side means every account tied to the banned person gets terminated too, the only way some people circumvented it was by being "hired" by the "new" channel owner.
Nolan twitch arc incoming? :ironmousekek:
remember that if his account gets banned from a twitch channel he can't watch streams from that channel while logged in to that account. :gloomiLaugh:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
but he's getting dangerously close to breaking containment and becoming a mainstream cow, without any intervention from us.
Agreed, @reinigen , kiwi thread. Please. You're still working on it or you gave up the project after Total Vtuber Death?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Out of fear?
What the fuck we did? Post in this thread?
I think he believed the privacy concern work as a reverse DMCA where he has to dox himself to us to make it work

Problem is, his dox is everywhere because he is a massive moron and Proctor can just wave he is doing maliciously

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I can't believe it took over a year for the tumor to switch from benign to malignant again.

Thanks for coming back Nolan. My milk supply was running low. :amepopcorn:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Same guy who is desperate for places to discuss PL/RM information on vtubers, btw.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Hola Nolan :gurawave:
Look at my Cool Gozaru and Lap :amefbiopenup::laplusgun:
Buenas Noches

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Even among people that are regular users of any type of forum, it would be truly hard to explain Nolan's arc around here. The forum wasn't truly for banning him until he literally set about being such a jerk, in the thread openly voting about banning him, that it flipped the vote in about 12 hours.

Top Bottom