"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

@The Proctor Can we unban Nolan, and only allow him to post in this thread. I promise that it will be really fun.:smugina::wah:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was expecting you to AI Nolan's voice singing but this will suffice.

Komm Susser Tard indeed.
Why haven't we A.I.'d Nolan's voice into saying "gas the jews" or smth?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is bringing more Nolan vocalizations into the world really a good idea?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Isn't he basically already doing that with his Palestine sperging?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nothing, the coward removed it

View attachment 80398

The reason he retracted it is because he know he has no case and Proctor can counter him easily and malicious use of the privacy concern will insta nuke your account
Nolan: Muh dox! Muh privacy!
Also Nolan:

Pinned to his Twitter.

Nolan, if this somehow reaches you, I want you to know that you are one of the most useless wastes of everything I have ever seen. I used to feel pity for you because I thought you were such a useless retard and that being online was the only thing you have going for you in your life. All that is definitely true, but I have no more pity for you. You are a fucking leech and serve literally no purpose on this Earth except to make other people's lives worse off.

You call us the worst things you can think of, and yet looking at the list of shit you've admitted to yourself, you:

• Beat your own mother and sister in multiple fits of tard rage.
  • Called your dead sister your "suicide victim" (I can't even describe how horrible this is coming from you)
  • Can't even be bothered to take your dog on a fucking walk to go to the bathroom properly.
  • Couldn't keep the most simple job without fucking up.
  • Rub your dog's bodily fluids all over your brother's property.
  • Don't do shit around your parents' house, and yet have the nerve to talk shit about them to Internet strangers.
  • Used your bare hands to eat ice cream from the carton that's not even yours like a fucking savage.
And this is just a short list of things. Guarantee none of us here are guilty of any of these things. You will never amount to anything in life. You will continue to have your Mom drive you to your faggy Brony conventions into your 40s and 50s and until she's dead. Hopefully, when that day does come, it'll be due to some natural causes or something and not because of you again.

I would suggest you should :tenmakys:, but you'd probably fuck that up and leave a mess for your family to have to deal with given how much of a selfish fuck you are. Instead, I suggest you run away from home, find a nice ditch to crawl in, and never climb back out. Take your phone and a battery pack so you can "lmao" until the end. Although, by then, I hope you're banned from every Discord fan server, every YT and Twitch stream, and every website that you could connect with anyone else within the vtuber sphere. Hopefully by then, you are lmao'ing in a one-man Discord server all by yourself.

Sincerely,
Someone who voted to keep your dumb ass on this site until the very last day when you couldn't be bothered to not sperg out.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Out of fear?
What the fuck we did? Post in this thread?
Remember: Nolan is a quite literally a Twitter NijiSister. They all believe in the delusion that everyone on the internet wants to find them in real life and kill them.

niggaphil

Just woke up and see this beautiful shitshow.

No one could bully our femboi except us! :ironmousekek:

So i guess we have a legit reason to spread the shit he had done and his info across the internet now?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
holy shit who needs hollywood with entertainment this good

jason-momoa-folding-lawn-chair.gif
mj-popcorn.gif
The thing is, it's even got the rainbow f ag diversity that everything must have thanks to Nolan. A bisexual, possibly Jewish, no-no square lusting neurodivergent manlet who loves sand people and parrots leftist shit on twatter. He's even completely unemployable like a communist!

niggaphil

Ah, before i forget

@superduper and @Scoots, this is the retard that both of you think he could be saved for salvation!!! :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Topo Chico

I can fix him! :smugpipi:
I believe you. Please tell him to focus on his drivers license quest and gaining some semblance of independence :kroheart:
This one sided attempt against the Proctussy is folly... Nolan plz, what would Gura do?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Once Nolan finally runs out of social credit with the Chinese, he needs to move on to shitting up Hebrew discords next. Google translated rants about Palestine in between LMAOs and crying about how evil his dad is for turning the internet off just because he beat his mum again are a level of hilarious the world needs to see.

Rinfriend

IdenticalPlateaus

Better yet, let's unban him, and then immediately ban him again, because, why not?
I think this thread itself sorta invalidates the strongest argument there was on the "Don't Ban" side during the trial, that banning him would deprive us of content. IIRC he even tried the leverage that to his advantage by saying he would never post again if he got locked in a containment thread.
I reckon if I were Pro-Palestine I'd seriously reassess my stance after realising that the dumbest person I know has the same opinion.

Any Name You Wish

Jesus fucking christ. I only lurk and casually follow, and I mostly just shook my head at his dumbass, but this is my first time seeing him. Motherfucker looks like Danny Tanner if he had Downs.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

IdenticalPlateaus

Top Bottom