"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

There aren't really 'levels', It's more of a circle. It goes:
- Breaks rules / etiquette
- Receives negative response
- Responds with aggression, this can last a while until he realises it isn't working
LOOP HERE if the people he is interacting with don't have any power over him
- Otherwise he pussies out and apologises
- If this doesn't work he starts a 'woe is me' pity party
- If this doesn't work he tries to forcibly move along with new topics or other distractions
- Finally avoidance and moving somewhere else to *Cries* and try obtain validation in the form of 'Hugs?'
LOOP HERE

I think Nolan is a good example of what separates a Lolcow from a garden variety retard. If he was just a idiot then he would break this pattern of behaviour, constant negative feedback would eventually train him out of some of his trouble seeking habits. There would at least be some kind of change. But because he is an idiot and an extreme narcissist, he isn't capable of learning from mistakes. The only hope he has of any growth would be by force and even then there is a good chance it doesn't work because of his persecution complex.
Ah yes, the "Nolan Cycle" as described during the trial. The funny thing is that its the combination of a persecution complex and intense narcissism that prevents him from learning from his mistakes. He immediately shuts out criticism if he interprets it as a negative because of his persecution complex while he doesn't even register the criticism that's presented positively towards him because he's such a narcissist that he's fixated on being praised. Take that message from his teacher that I posted at the start of the OP. He didn't ignore it because it was speaking positively of him but even then, he liked the message purely because they were speaking fondly of him while he ignored the entire point the teacher was trying to make to him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How many levels of "feeling extremely paranoid and insecure" are there? Because I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time he's said that after getting banned. And nothing's changed.
Nolan is extremely paranoid and insecure but won't stop using the same username he's used for the last ten years.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Nothing, the coward removed it

View attachment 80398

The reason he retracted it is because he know he has no case and Proctor can counter him easily and malicious use of the privacy concern will insta nuke your account

Looks like there's another privacy claim to the VOD again. Was checking the part where Proctor talked about him (also talked about Hexa being a contributor to the forum), stream stopped and was unavailable when I refreshed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Looks like there's another privacy claim to the VOD again. Was checking the part where Proctor talked about him (also talked about Hexa being a contributor to the forum), stream stopped and was unavailable when I refreshed.

Yup, it's down. Got the email right now. I'm going to consult with a few people before I make a proper response.

niggaphil

Yup, it's down. Got the email right now. I'm going to consult with a few people before I make a proper response.
Is it copyright strike this time? I would like to see Nolan's getting more retarded

:dokiSmugNew:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is it copyright strike this time? I would like to see Nolan's getting more retardrd

:dokiSmugNew:

I'm just going to do a dedicated stream reviewing this whole thread in response if Youtube doesn't let me put the video back up, and then post it to Rumble as well, and pin it to my profile on Twitter for a month.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

I guess we can publicly make fun of Nolan without any worries or code of honors anymore.

Nolan, you brought this shit to yourself. Now it is open season for mocking Nolan!

:amefbiopenup::amefbiopenup::amefbiopenup:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@The Proctor - have you looked at setting up a donation option for stream with Stream Elements? I want to shitpost during the upcoming Nolan stream and I don't mind donating to do it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor - have you looked at setting up a donation option for stream with Stream Elements? I want to shitpost during the upcoming Nolan stream and I don't mind donating to do it.

... It's in my Youtube description.

Does nobody ever read those??

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Get Nolan on stream to debate you, it'll go great, trust.

VSoyBoy

... It's in my Youtube description.

Does nobody ever read those??
I usually start reading them when I get a little bored with what I'm watching
...so yeah, I always read the description when I watch your streams.

tgmslc

It's pretty funny that only a short while after this thread did a bunch of concernposting over this idiot that he managed to somehow get even dumber.

Now Proctor's 'boutta make it his life's mission to ruin Nolan's life. Retard finally made a genuine enemy and is too goddamn dumb to regret it.
:sinktheyacht:

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Nolan really is shaping to become the Chris Chan of our forum by embracing his lolcow trait of, " I WANT IT OFF THE INTERNET. NOW! NOW! NOW!".

Can't wait for Bossman's version of Mad at the Internet on Nolan lol, it's going to be entertaining.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

NOLAN YOU STUPID, FUCKING, BRAINDEAD RETARD!!! YOU COULD'VE JUST IGNORED EVERYTHING, YA COULD'VE JUST LOL'D AND LMAO'D YOUR LIFE AWAY WHILE GOONING TO FUTANARI GURA FANARTS BUT NO, YA GOT BUTTHURT COS PROCTOR STREAMED WITH SOMEONE AND YA NEED TO TELL THE WORLD HOW THAT PERSON BULLIED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD. WHY IN THE HOLY FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU STRIKE PROCTOR'S VIDEO!?!? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT COS I wanna shake his hand for serving us the best roasted LOLCOW this side of KiwiFarms, yessiree Bob.

Hoo boy Nolan, ya dun git fucked in your keester. Proctor's gonna serve ya on a British plate with hot mashed taters and some good ol' fashioned Texas gravy. Mm-hmm, can't wait for the Total Nolan Death. Remember Nolan ya fucking retard, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. It's a big No-No copyright claiming a fair use video. It's like wiping dog piss on someone's valuables. It's like beating up your sister so bad she flipped to God knows where. I could go on but I'll let Cassandra end ya rightly.

Thank you Nolan for this feast we will consume soon, ya fucking retard.
:supermigo:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the retard just really put a big red target and now hes open season

lmao

Top Bottom