"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

NOLAN YOU STUPID, FUCKING, BRAINDEAD RETARD!!! YOU COULD'VE JUST IGNORED EVERYTHING, YA COULD'VE JUST LOL'D AND LMAO'D YOUR LIFE AWAY WHILE GOONING TO FUTANARI GURA FANARTS BUT NO, YA GOT BUTTHURT COS PROCTOR STREAMED WITH SOMEONE AND YA NEED TO TELL THE WORLD HOW THAT PERSON BULLIED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD. WHY IN THE HOLY FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU STRIKE PROCTOR'S VIDEO!?!? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT COS I wanna shake his hand for serving us the best roasted LOLCOW this side of KiwiFarms, yessiree Bob.

Hoo boy Nolan, ya dun git fucked in your keester. Proctor's gonna serve ya on a British plate with hot mashed taters and some good ol' fashioned Texas gravy. Mm-hmm, can't wait for the Total Nolan Death. Remember Nolan ya fucking retard, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. It's a big No-No copyright claiming a fair use video. It's like wiping dog piss on someone's valuables. It's like beating up your sister so bad she flipped to God knows where. I could go on but I'll let Cassandra end ya rightly.

Thank you Nolan for this feast we will consume soon, ya fucking retard.
:supermigo:
I don't understand why Nolan so butthurt about armchair and Proctor collab, making him to strike Proctor's video?

Does anyone know any possible reasons behind it?

Ya i am talking about you, @superduper, since you know nolan so well

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't understand why Nolan so butthurt about armchair and Proctor collab, making him to strike Proctor's video?

I have a gut feeling that my interaction with Armchair has 'legitimized' me to some small degree, and that's made various antis and other angry nobodies very upset. I'm slowly becoming more known and accepted as a presence in vtubing circles, and that means more people are paying attention to me. Nolan is just intelligent enough to realize this translates to more eyes on his idiocy, and is determined to prevent it from happening. It's also possible he's being coached by someone who also hates me. I don't really care or think about it too hard, because it's meaningless background noise at worst, and a fun opportunity for content at best.

niggaphil

I have a gut feeling that my interaction with Armchair has 'legitimized' me to some small degree, and that's made various antis and other angry nobodies very upset. I'm slowly becoming more known and accepted as a presence in vtubing circles, and that means more people are paying attention to me. Nolan is just intelligent enough to realize this translates to more eyes on his idiocy, and is determined to prevent it from happening. It's also possible he's being coached by someone who also hates me. I don't really care or think about it too hard, because it's meaningless background noise at worst, and a fun opportunity for content at best.
Imagine Proctor collab with Gura one day, what would Nolan do? Do a flip or declare actual genocide on the jews? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Uhmmm yeahhh so i have a feeling he wont see your post unless he comes to the forum....... which he will lol. I might have reported him for hateful content and i might have received a update saying he got locked out of his account.........

Twitter doesn't allow me to take a screenshot due to security policy but the comment was "how can someone be this dumb and not have die from getting hit by a bus or something".

niggaphil

Uhmmm yeahhh so i have a feeling he wont see your post unless he comes to the forum....... which he will lol. I might have reported him for hateful content and i might have received a update saying he got locked out of his account.........

Twitter doesn't allow me to take a screenshot due to security policy but the comment was "how can someone be this dumb and not have die from getting hit by a bus or something".
Looks like we are sharing the same brain cells :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

20241011_Capture_02.PNG

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't report him, dummies, we get less content that way.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Holy shit...
Polish_20241011_222102575.jpg
They joined forces to take down the femboy Brit. No wonder why Nolan's retardation about that situation was at max level.

No, keep reporting him so when he comes back he'll be seething like the retard that he is. Nolan's prime for milking, any move he does will be lactatingly satisfying.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He has an alt account, he gets suspended on his main twitter once every couple months. Also i think he just need to delete the content he's not suspended.

fortnitesmasherX

Holy shit...
View attachment 80479
They joined forces to take down the femboy Brit. No wonder why Nolan's retardation about that situation was at max level.

No, keep reporting him so when he comes back he'll be seething like the retard that he is. Nolan's prime for milking, any move he does will be lactatingly satisfying.
What happened to hexa? Isn't that the girl that everyone here liked?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I doubt Nolan considers possible long term consequences of Proctor doing streams. First, because Nolan cannot into considering long term consequences, and second, because spite is a much more likely motivator requiring significantly less intelligence. We know Nolan is spiteful from the whole wiping a dog diaper on his brother's toothbrush thing. So he sees Proctor talking to people other than the ones already on his forum. People who have their own audiences that'll now listen to Proctor. People who Nolan might even watch himself.

And he's jealous and tries to dog diaper Proctor's toothbrush the only way youtube allows him to, with copyright/privacy strikes.

Nolan doesn't want Proctor to talk to people. He wants to LMAAOOOOO at those people instead. Proctor did unspeakable things to him in the past! Like banning him a minute before Advent debuted! Therefore Proctor must be fucked with.

niggaphil

tgmslc

I feel like Nolan needlessly escalated & now the final feast is upon us.
1000011325.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt Nolan considers possible long term consequences of Proctor doing streams. First, because Nolan cannot into considering long term consequences, and second, because spite is a much more likely motivator requiring significantly less intelligence. We know Nolan is spiteful from the whole wiping a dog diaper on his brother's toothbrush thing. So he sees Proctor talking to people other than the ones already on his forum. People who have their own audiences that'll now listen to Proctor. People who Nolan might even watch himself.

And he's jealous and tries to dog diaper Proctor's toothbrush the only way youtube allows him to, with copyright/privacy strikes.

Nolan doesn't want Proctor to talk to people. He wants to LMAAOOOOO at those people instead. Proctor did unspeakable things to him in the past! Like banning him a minute before Advent debuted! Therefore Proctor must be fucked with.
I think this is the most logical explanation.
We know Nolan is a dramafag and he sucks off Nousagi like a starving simp, so it isn't strange to me that he could also be an avid watcher of the chairfag.
So he likely just saw the collab on his timeline and got pissed that a dramanigga he watches is now collabing with one of his old friends from the 'sylum. He can't attack his precious source of drama information so the most logical target is Proctor, if he can eliminate Proctor then he can go back to consooming the kantent mindlessly with no EVIL PEOPLE to weigh on his 10 second conciousness.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Spooked But Lobotomized

Like banning him a minute before Advent debuted! Therefore Proctor must be fucked with.

Funny thing is that was actually Reinigen. I remember instances of Nolan getting slapped in the back of the head a few times by Rein and Johnny, but Proctor was basically hands off until the trial, which he also basically just let take its course.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy fuck.

"And in his hubris, Nolanus of Columbus rose his fist against the people of his Mater Magna and thus in a loud voice he spake:

Cursed be thee! Who have cast me out of your hallowed halls! For I was one of the first children! For I was one of the brethren who shared your blood!
My vengeance shall be terrible! May my words inscribe a curse upon thy deeds! I shall emerge with the light of Victoria upon my head! Doomed are
all those who have cast pain and humiliation upon me! May the gods above and below witness this oath, for I speak in free liberty and with exact purpose.

Yet the gods did not grant Nolanus' plea... his treasonous actions, in violation of his eternal solitary banishment, brought on indescribable curses upon him.
Peace had been granted onto this tortured soul, yet he possessed not the civility nor the humility required to realize this final parting gift from his estranged kin."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I want to reiterate this as well. It's tempting, but as more and more places ban Nolan we have to make sure we have SOME way to track him.
The link here is broken and pointing to the test site, so the KF jannies won't be able to get a quick rundown.

edit: Oh, you linked them the OP-primer directly, I'm dumb.
Thanks for pointing this out, I've updated the first post in the thread to update the correct URL now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I have a gut feeling that my interaction with Armchair has 'legitimized' me to some small degree
Nah, he just blame this place for allegedly doxing him when it was his fault, that's all there is, also that little stunt with the chinese coming here, knowing his lore and make him eat ban after ban could have helped a little more

What happened to hexa? Isn't that the girl that everyone here liked?
She is right now on a honeymoon thanks to some idiot burning 1500 bucks on a ring to her, unicorns here could not live with that realization and are anti her now /jk

Top Bottom