"Wait, what's, what is 'shrubbing'?"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Edit 2: Nolan admitted that he wrote most of his shit in CHATGPT
20241012_Capture_02.PNG

DeepL translation:
I'm using ChatGPT to write my messages. It's much more reliable.
How long has he been using this, do you think? Can we find shifts in his message quality as he makes the switch? And I called it that he sounded like AI a few weeks ago.

niggaphil

How long has he been using this, do you think? Can we find shifts in his message quality as he makes the switch? And I called it that he sounded like AI a few weeks ago.
It would be really hard to track, the reason is this retarded first using ChatGPT to write the sentence in full english, and possibly convert them into chinese.

So I guess he had already used the fucking ChatGPT from for some times (when he started to vent in different discord? I bet it happened even before he joined the chink cords). It explains why some of the messages that he wrote are quite repetitve (ERGOMANIACS!!!) in both Language.

The most blatant one is the english/chinese message he wrote for Ame. That one is so souless and we could detect it as ChatGPT message.

Besides that, that also explains why his message felt robotic in discord, but he wrote like an actual retarded in Twitter in his arguments or when he send private DMs to people

Edit:
I will show a recent example of his 'ChatGPT' English vent
20241012_Capture_03.PNG

However, when you look at his twitter sperging arguments, he is really sound like a tard, and he won't use a lot of big words:
20241012_Capture_04.PNG

20241012_Capture_05.PNG

Or his actual English tard fight with the Chink mods:
20241012_Capture_06.PNG

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm just going to do a dedicated stream reviewing this whole thread in response if Youtube doesn't let me put the video back up, and then post it to Rumble as well, and pin it to my profile on Twitter for a month.
This will be the first stream Nolan's ever watched where he won't post LMAAOOOOO in chat.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
NOLAN YOU STUPID, FUCKING, BRAINDEAD RETARD!!! YOU COULD'VE JUST IGNORED EVERYTHING, YA COULD'VE JUST LOL'D AND LMAO'D YOUR LIFE AWAY WHILE GOONING TO FUTANARI GURA FANARTS BUT NO, YA GOT BUTTHURT COS PROCTOR STREAMED WITH SOMEONE AND YA NEED TO TELL THE WORLD HOW THAT PERSON BULLIED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD. WHY IN THE HOLY FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU STRIKE PROCTOR'S VIDEO!?!? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT COS I wanna shake his hand for serving us the best roasted LOLCOW this side of KiwiFarms, yessiree Bob.

Hoo boy Nolan, ya dun git fucked in your keester. Proctor's gonna serve ya on a British plate with hot mashed taters and some good ol' fashioned Texas gravy. Mm-hmm, can't wait for the Total Nolan Death. Remember Nolan ya fucking retard, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. It's a big No-No copyright claiming a fair use video. It's like wiping dog piss on someone's valuables. It's like beating up your sister so bad she flipped to God knows where. I could go on but I'll let Cassandra end ya rightly.

Thank you Nolan for this feast we will consume soon, ya fucking retard.
:supermigo:
which is worse the absolute shitstorm or losing to a british femboi?
What happened to hexa? Isn't that the girl that everyone here liked?
She had an absolute menhera moment and tried to get Proctor to remove some posts on here which resulted in proctor having his own menhera moment and telling her off in one of the general threads and everyone actually clapped.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yeah, I just confirmed it was Gigi server that banned him.

Meanwhile, stumble across this gem while checking the discord:
View attachment 80489

DeepL translation:
Winz: If you have time, you can watch the VOD
Nolan: Right on. Honestly, I really need to improve my ability to watch VOD. I need better time management skills for that.
Winz: You've been working?
Nolan: No, but I'll probably get a job soon. I always do other things than watch VOD

Nolan is very busy doing other things than watching the VOD guys? Why is he so busy even without a job? Eating Ice-cream with hand, wiping the floor with dog diaper, beating his mother?
:dokiwheeze:

Edit 2: Nolan admitted that he wrote most of his shit in CHATGPT
View attachment 80490
DeepL translation:
I'm using ChatGPT to write my messages. It's much more reliable.
More confirmation that Nolan doesn't care about who he's watching or what the content is, he's literally just noombering so he can LMAO at the most people at once. Watch VODs? Can't do that, there's no-one to see his inane spam if he does that.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Not sure, but he's professed to using speech to text or whatever to write messages a good while ago I'm pretty certain. He probably just started dumping whatever that gives him into ChatGPT. Personally that almost sounds like more fucking work than just typing lol.

*Autistic talking into phone*
Okay let me just see how accurate that was...
"Wow I really like thith streem HAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO fireeomojifireeemoji"
Hey that's pretty good! *copy pastes it, spams throws it into chat and any live posting channel tolerating him still*
Oh no, I told my dog to fuck off when he whined at me because he had to go out and was hungry, so I missed 6 minutes of the stream I was watching. OMG MY DAY IS RUINED!
*autistically whines and vents into speech to text. Then puts THAT into ChatGPT. THEN puts THAT in google translate to copy and paste into discord*

Issue is comparing a retards typing to what might be an automated retard impersonation is probably going to be hard to judge any specific time frame of change. He naturally sounds fake as it is with all his usual bullshit. The only things I would argue are probably fully genuine are the aggressive replies and those short twitter moments.

niggaphil

Someone cucked enough to provide Nolan a month of nitro

20241012_Capture_07.PNG

DeepL translation:
I just got a month of Nitro from a friend and it was so sweet I could have cried. It really made me realize and believe that, at least for some people, I need to vent less and have no more dialog!

Yeah Nolan, shove the fucking copium to your arse. I don't think you will vent less or won't be talk more. Few more days later you will go back to be your old self and vent how your parents or brother treated you at home.

Besides that, I believe that you will 100% chimped out when @The Proctor post his long tweet to fuck with you, and stream your thread in the future! :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Found a original english text of Nolan on the MLP post. Looking at the original text, it sounds like a ChatGPT text:
Screenshot 2024-10-13 154305.png

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
>Lolcow says and does stupid things publicly
>People begin to notice lolcow's strange behavior and discuss it with each other
>Eventually people compile all of this publicly available information into an easy to read format
>Lolcow gets mad and says that this is a violation of their privacy

Tale as old as time.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>Lolcow says and does stupid things publicly
>People begin to notice lolcow's strange behavior and discuss it with each other
>Eventually people compile all of this publicly available information into an easy to read format
>Lolcow gets mad and says that this is a violation of their privacy

Tale as old as time.
It's not our fault we saw an incredibly mentally handicapped individual publicly beat his own reputation down and provide all the details of his life willingly without even being asked to.

After repeated attempts to make him understand the value of opsec over the span of years. His effort towards that essentially consisted of a dollar store moustache.

Nolan violated his own privacy; he beat it like it was a female family member. And he blamed us like a male family member. Really makes you think.

niggaphil

96lv21.jpg

Not even a day later, Nolan *cries* and *vents* again:
Discord Version:
Screenshot 2024-10-14 133953.png

DeepL translation:

Crying I've started crying again and I feel like I've never had even a moment to catch my breath.

Post a super long rant later about everything I've been going through lately. Can I get a hug?

MLP English Version:
Screenshot 2024-10-14 134338.png

After he posted this, he did not post any vent for another 24 hours.

Why? Because the PC is locked by his SCUMBAG DAD!
Screenshot 2024-10-14 134438.png

DeepL translation:
Crying a lot. Why has my father become so cruel lately? Why does he have to ruin everything. I haven't had a chance to complain about what happened on the night of the 11th and all the awful things that have happened since yesterday, but now it's become even harder to vent because my arrogant asshole dad decided to ban me from using the computer based on random emotions alone, just because I slept until 7pm. Because he thinks banning computer use will get me to bed earlier, despite doing so thousands of times to no avail. Now I have to finish some work before I can get my computer back, even though it shouldn't have been confiscated in the first place. I really hate him; just like my brother, who only makes me sad almost every second of the day, but he has the power, so it's worse. Can I get a hug?

His wording sounds like ChatGPT. I guess he spent few hours in polishing the words with AI so that it would look better and people will pity him!

This gonna work like a charm, amirite??? :dokiSmug:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A DRILL

It's long overdue for a Nolan stream, but striking my channel was the Final LMAO as far as I'm concerned. 21:00 UTC/9PM TODAY. Please @ me if you have any posts here you really want me to read. I am also taking CALL-INS for this stream if you want to talk about your favourite Nolan Moments.

niggaphil

I am also taking CALL-INS for this stream if you want to talk about your favourite Nolan Moments.
Have you considered to invite Nolan and interview him? LMAOOOOOO

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Have you considered to invite Nolan and interview him? LMAOOOOOO
Why invite him when he's going to be in chat, completely assmad to boot?

niggaphil

Why invite him when he's going to be in chat, completely assmad to boot?
Listening to his CHIMPOUT voices is more funny and entertaining than reading his shitty chat

Imagine he is sperging out, and his dad rush in and cutoff the internet like a lumberjack. That would be epic :dokiwheeze:

Besides that, we could have more things to archive as well

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's long overdue for a Nolan stream, but striking my channel was the Final LMAO as far as I'm concerned. 21:00 UTC/9PM TODAY. Please @ me if you have any posts here you really want me to read. I am also taking CALL-INS for this stream if you want to talk about your favourite Nolan Moments.

I hope this stream gets good noombers, that way he'll have no choice but to watch.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I feel like this timestamp right now regarding Nolan

Aside from the avoiding consequences thing cause this idiot catches nothing but consequences
You stupid moron why couldn't you just ignore shit

Dr. Welshman

Noice, something to listen to as I do stuff!
Hope anolan turns up to sperg, would be funny

tgmslc

I hope this stream gets good noombers, that way he'll have no choice but to watch.
Doesn't matter if the stream doesn't do insane numbers. With Nolan's weird case of "main character syndrome", he'll be watching in chat simply because people are talking about him specifically.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Friendly reminder to all Nolan creatures:
About an hour before it starts make sure you take out the dog, make your snack, do the blood check, take your meds, and do your chores. You wouldn't want to have to interrupt your stream viewing experience because you forgot to do any of it!

:marinesmug:

(Or more likely ignored it then get called out for it)

Top Bottom