"farts nervously"exoe

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Hey guys here's unnecessary details of my life chronicled on a public blog, I live in [State name], and my name is JohnFanta.
>Are you, Johnathan Lastname from [Town, State]?
>WHY ARE YOU DOXXMAXXING ME WTF
:mintcrazy:

niggaphil

"borderline-illegal activity"
So it's not illegal. Drink bleach, retard.
Nolan is FELTING and SEETHING, @The Proctor you should expect the second takedown soon :dokiwheeze:

Screenshot 2024-10-15 152807.png

Archive

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Would be funny if the VOD is shared around the remaining Discords he's in.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Would be funny if the VOD is shared around the remaining Discords he's in.
The VOD is three-and-a-half hours long. We're going to need a three minute supercut to make it more digestible if that's the goal.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
@reinigen please update on us on the status of the halal thread for Nolan. I AM QUIVERING IN A N T I C I P A T I O N

Also, I call the tagline to be "Banned from 109+ Discord servers yet it's never his fault"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nolan is going off on me because I didn't like the idea of Trump getting shot at.

View attachment 80691

I followed the assassination attempts this is the first I ever heard the first guy being referred to as a Nazi what the actual fuck Nolan? I thought Trump was supposed to be Hitler
From what I read, the first shooter was registered as a republican. I'm assuming that's what Nolan's referring to here.
Yeah registered Republican but only donated to Dems

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

I followed the assassination attempts this is the first I ever heard the first guy being referred to as a Nazi what the actual fuck Nolan? I thought Trump was supposed to be Hitler

From what I read, the first shooter was registered as a republican. I'm assuming that's what Nolan's referring to here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They had a huge drive in 2020 to have Democrats to register as Republican to sabotage Trump by voting in the Republican primary for Nikki Haley. This phenomenon isn't limited to 2020, Dems have been doing this for decades.

niggaphil

Wait, I thought you won't lurk the Nolan thread unless you are tagged or summoned? :dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

Wait, I thought you won't lurk the Nolan thread unless you are tagged or summoned? :dokiSmug:
He's addicted to Nolan's sexy voice. @Scoots can't help but remember those lonely winter nights when Nolan would whisper sexual things to him over Discord.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He's addicted to Nolan's sexy voice. @Scoots can't help but remember those lonely winter nights when Nolan would whisper sexual things to him over Discord.
I still have a hard time understanding why some of you fuckers always try to push sexual scenarios when it comes to nolan. This goes for @niggaphil too since he love bringing his fantasy of Nolan pegging people.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I had to figure out what happened between him and proctor after I saw the banner.
I've actually very intentionally never heard him speak
I'm pushing sexual scenarios for Scoots, not Nolan. There's a difference. You can't tell me that there isn't at least some level of desire from Scoots.

I'm straight

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

I still have a hard time understanding why some of you fuckers always try to push sexual scenarios when it comes to nolan. This goes for @niggaphil too since he love bringing his fantasy of Nolan pegging people.
I'm pushing sexual scenarios for Scoots, not Nolan. There's a difference. You can't tell me that there isn't at least some level of desire from Scoots.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah, Scoots gives me bottom vibes. He needs a manly man.

niggaphil

Pot calling kettle black, mate :dokiSmug:

Nah, Scoots gives me bottom vibes. He needs a manly man.
Screenshot 2024-10-16 104632.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I still have a hard time understanding why some of you fuckers always try to push sexual scenarios when it comes to @thhrang @Realticule
It's because their responses to their reciprocating love-hate affair over the years manages to make it funny. In the case of the named, there's images that summarize the situation. Framing what the broom dog and the meatbrew do across three theads now as ERPing causes endless seething/malding.

JJ.jpg1000012455.png

Now apply that line of logic to @The Proctor and the femboy allegations. That's the reasoning behind reminding you Nolan is bisexual, he unironically wanted to be giving Vox "M'lord" Akuma an under-the-desk blowjob, and that the only sex Nolan will have will probably involve a tranny and probably homelessness.

Because it's funny to speculate about the future lows for Nolan, an individual placed on this planet for us to laugh at.

Top Bottom