"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does autism count as a cheat, glitch or strat?
Considering the amount of autists that trooned out in the speedrunning community, its a strat. They're such dedicated speedrunners that they trooned out to speedrun their lifespan by joining the 41%.

tgmslc

According to the TVTropes ruling, "Thumped" is usually associated with people derailing the thread, so best guess is Nolan trying to make a defense on what he did that irked the mod (overuse of "LETS FUCKING GO" or f-word in general) but it's seen as derailing the thread and got thumped with a stick.

Notice how his posts after that reduced the all caps LETS FUCKING GO and all that exciting wording he used, with him only using an f-word once because he got no clue what the HoloJP girls are doing on his latest post.
View attachment 80781
With how silly TV Tropes is as a website, this makes me hear Looney Toons sound effects.

Does autism count as a cheat, glitch or strat?
None, it's one of those stat modifiers that buffs some things but debuffs others. +10 Autism (choose Autistic Focus from Table A-3), -10 Social Skills.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Guys, AI songs are kinda fun to play with.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Henri managed to fit in on TV Tropes better than Nolan currently is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Henri managed to fit in on TV Tropes better than Nolan currently is.
That's like being the smartest kid in special ed.

ex_lurker

Nolan is, of course, struggling a bit to acclimate to TVtropes' vtuber forum
(...)
17rBlTWZ_o.jpg

Here is the message that was thumped:
Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-57-29-261_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

That AnoBakaDesu guy has a bit of an history with Nolan and was getting progressively more and more annoyed at him before that incident.

First he told him off about including his twitter account in one of his messages
Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-46-44-170_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Then asked him to stop swearing so much
Screenshot_2024-10-15-23-00-35-914_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Which Nolan completely ignored to respond to the part of the message that was not addressed to him
Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-45-50-037_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

AnoBakaDesu then tried to explain how things are done over there and how not to shit up the thread, not realizing Nolan is a lost cause:
Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-59-35-841_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-59-35-841_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-59-35-841_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 10

God's Strongest Dragoon

Here is the message that was thumped:
View attachment 80795

That AnoBakaDesu guy has a bit of an history with Nolan and was getting progressively more and more annoyed at him before that incident.

First he told him off about including his twitter account in one of his messages
View attachment 80790

Then asked him to stop swearing so much
View attachment 80792

Which Nolan completely ignored to respond to the part of the message that was not addressed to him
View attachment 80793

AnoBakaDesu then tried to explain how things are done over there and how not to shit up the thread, not realizing Nolan is a lost cause:
View attachment 80796
Little tard is already being combative with people on tvtropes. What obscure online forum is next for him? Or will he return to the farms, only to get assblasted again when someone calls him out?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Little tard is already being combative with people on tvtropes. What obscure online forum is next for him? Or will he return to the farms, only to get assblasted again when someone calls him out?
I don't remember a reddit arc, but he's probably preemptively banished from all of the vtuber ones.

Topo Chico

I don't remember a reddit arc, but he's probably preemptively banished from all of the vtuber ones.
Nope he's not banned from any of the major subreddits iirc. And he's increased his activity recently. u/NolanCrush

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nope he's not banned from any of the major subreddits iirc. And he's increased his activity recently. u/NolanCrush
Ah, well, there we go, that's the next arc, I imagine.

Actually, that's the logical one, I'm betting on Russian Ukrainian machine translation arc.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
COMMON' GAMEFAQS ARCCCCCCC

Spooked But Lobotomized

Now I think there should've been a betting pool for which forum he goes to.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Guess this song fits Nolan the best. Not sure it was posted before in homeland or TVA or not. I am accidentally found it when trying to google "gawr gura nolan crush" :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Screenshot 2024-10-17 084207.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Nolan's digital world is slowly shrinking with how vtuber fan discord mods are actively warning others of Nolan's presence. The possible death knell and start of Nolan's descent to LOLCOWDOM would be @reinigen's upcoming KF piece about him. If he thinks he's getting bullied now, wait till those poop touching idiots at the farms finds out about his non-existant opsec especially with how he made his mother and sister his ragetarding punching bags.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nolan's digital world is slowly shrinking with how vtuber fan discord mods are actively warning others of Nolan's presence. The possible death knell and start of Nolan's descent to LOLCOWDOM would be @reinigen's upcoming KF piece about him. If he thinks he's getting bullied now, wait till those poop touching idiots at the farms finds out about his non-existant opsec especially with how he made his mother and sister his ragetarding punching bags.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:
And to think, there were members here who wanted to keep him here, instead of letting him go to be in the field with the other lolcows.

Much easier to enjoy and laugh at Nolan's cow existence when he's not able to shit TVA up.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And to think, there were members here who wanted to keep him here, instead of letting him go to be in the field with the other lolcows.

Much easier to enjoy and laugh at Nolan's cow existence when he's not able to shit TVA up.
Some of his spergouts were funny, I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy watching the sheer chaos and madness the dude was able to cause by being himself.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Clem posted it back in the AI thread, he's even using the same username

Damn, I've got some of my AI songs on youtube with only a single view and now I know why. Clearly it's Nolan that the people want. Not songs about pepeloni for some reason.

Might have a go at another Nolan song what with the recent stream and all. If I'd thought of it earlier maybe it could have even been featured on there and I'd be famous by now. :nolancries:

Top Bottom