"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

tgmslc

Nolan's digital world is slowly shrinking with how vtuber fan discord mods are actively warning others of Nolan's presence. The possible death knell and start of Nolan's descent to LOLCOWDOM would be @reinigen's upcoming KF piece about him. If he thinks he's getting bullied now, wait till those poop touching idiots at the farms finds out about his non-existant opsec especially with how he made his mother and sister his ragetarding punching bags.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:
I'm kinda curious where this journey ends. Bet me $5 that eventually Nolan's banned from everywhere except a couple of BVTM Facebook fan pages.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Bet me $5 that eventually Nolan's banned from everywhere except a couple of BVTM Facebook fan pages.
Likely not banned everywhere, but he would probably be forced to continuously switch accounts to find a new place before getting recognized and/or staying few remaining places that accepts him.

And with how many discord servers out there that is made everyday and likely not connected or in-the-know with the main vtubing hub, it would be likely that there's plenty of place that Nolan can try to make a new place to LMAO into. And considering he literally switched from his alt to his main after gaining a month of nitro means that somehow, for some reason why, he has more than 100 servers where his presence is there just to LMAO.

Our best option is hoping that Nolan did something so epically stupid that his name became infamous enough to pierce general vtuber sphere and not to those in the know or us inmates/kiwi denizens. That moment where Kiara shits on him is just a small crumb of what couldve happened. We just need something bigger.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Damn, I've got some of my AI songs on youtube with only a single view and now I know why. Clearly it's Nolan that the people want. Not songs about pepeloni for some reason.
I prefer the pepeloni songs, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Ok, I know I said last time that the first Proctor stream was going to be my last one.
I retract that statement because I am gonna watch the Nolan VOD now.
After I came home from work, I bought some strong beer since I'm expecting pure kino.
Cheers, my niggas.

Edit: Btw is there anything I should skip or is the whole stream worth watching?
Also did he censor anything relevant since he edited the VOD?

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ok, I know I said last time that the first Proctor stream was going to be my last one.
I retract that statement because I am gonna watch the Nolan VOD now.
After I came home from work, I bought some strong beer since I'm expecting pure kino.
Cheers, my niggas.

Edit: Btw is there anything I should skip or is the whole stream worth watching?
Also did he censor anything relevant since he edited the VOD?
The only thing he edited out is the name of his dead sister i think
Everything else should stay the same

Piava

Redemption Arc
@reinigen Just wanted to ask: Any update on the Nolan thread on the Farms? Has it been approved by the mods by now since you wrote them a message asking for permission? Also godspeed for the effort to make a threat about this guy. :marinesmug:

niggaphil

@reinigen Just wanted to ask: Any update on the Nolan thread on the Farms? Has it been approved by the mods by now since you wrote them a message asking for permission? Also godspeed for the effort to make a threat about this guy. :marinesmug:
Reinigen has a private life to deal with, so the thread won't be completed as fast as you expected. He is not like Nolan who has 24/7 free time to LMAO at the livestream and sperging on twitter

Piava

Redemption Arc
Reinigen has a private life to deal with, so the thread won't be completed as fast as you expected. He is not like Nolan who has 24/7 free time to LMAO at the livestream and sperging on twitter
Yeah, I understand that. I don't know what he has going on in his life, and I don't want to know since it is private. I work night shifts, so I understand that if you have shit to do, you don't have a lot of time to deal with all of this stuff.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just spent the entire evening playing AI gatcha to come up with this. Out of well over 100, here's some of the ones I like best. So many of them were almost perfect, but the lyrics got messed up at the end

Duplicate broken ending, best lmaaoooo:

60s symphonic complete with old vinyl sound (Loud):

Ignore all the following "60s symphonic" subtitle. That was the first thing I tried to make, but not a single one sounded like that until until I tried using one of them as a "cover".

Melancholic, mismatched lyrics in ending:

Rock:

Rock, soft:

Upbeat, duplicate ending:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Just spent the entire evening playing AI gatcha to come up with this. Out of well over 100, here's some of the ones I like best. So many of them were almost perfect, but the lyrics got messed up at the end

60s symphonic complete with old vinyl sound (Loud):

Ignore the "60s symphonic" subtitle. That was the first thing I tried to make, but not a single one sounded like that until until I tried using one of them as a "cover".

Duplicate broken ending, best lmaaoooo:

Melancholic, mismatched lyrics in ending:

Rock:

Rock, soft:

Upbeat, duplicate ending:

If Prostate makes a Nolan segment a feature in further streams/further Nolan streams, there's definitely a potential theme song here.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Ok, finished the stream. It was a good one, very entertaining, and a good trip down memory lane considering all the Nolan stuff.
Never thought I would say that after the first stream I've watched but good job, Proctor, really enjoyed that one.
Great trip down memory lane with all the Nolan lore. You did a really good job covering the whole thing.
(I still think Proctor is a massive vagueposting fag btw)
.:smugmoona:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom