"You can't go 'oh you're a tradwife' and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry"Sena Bonbon

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
To be honest, I dont understand Nolan's logic.

In discord, he 'seldom' throw slurs at random people, because he was afraid of being banned.

However, he acts like an actual retard when posting in forum and twitter, it is like he thinks every website is like homeland "freedom of speech", or treating the websites like his unflushed home toilet

Nolan is indeed a real fascinating retards :mintcrazy:
Narcissists will lie, change the way they present themselves, and deflect blame in their pathological need for admiration

Retards lack logical reasoning skills

Mix the two together and you have the narcissistic retard, who will lie, manipulate, and gaslight in ways that blatantly nonsensical, if not downright comical to everyone else

Sound familiar? Like 90% of lolcows fall under this umbrella, our boy Nolan included. :nolanNormal:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Narcissists will lie, change the way they present themselves, and deflect blame in their pathological need for admiration

Retards lack logical reasoning skills

Mix the two together and you have the narcissistic retard, who will lie, manipulate, and gaslight in ways that blatantly nonsensical, if not downright comical to everyone else

Sound familiar? Like 90% of lolcows fall under this umbrella, our boy Nolan included. :nolanNormal:
He is a narcissitic sociopath but he has colossal anger issues and lacks the intelligence to pull off being a sociopath. A regular sociopath would be a manipulative individual masquerading to blend in with different groups, ingratiating themselves with powerful figures in each community to gain power themselves, and using people for their own benefit while having no remorse for their behavior and is entirely indifferent to the suffering they cause.

Instead you have an obnoxious retard sticking out like a sore thumb and getting banned from everywhere after he not only fails to ingratiate himself with the powerful figures in each community but he actually earns their ire due to his hostility. He tries to manipulate people but fails spectacularly like begging for dox help or cratering his own trial. He never feels any remorse, such as him callously referring to beating his sister over no reason like "oops oh well" or victim blaming his mother after giving her a bloody lip.

It's easy to initially have sympathy for the retard because a lot of people will think he's just so stupid that its funny, a lot of people on this forum have felt this exact way. However a lot of his actions become far more explainable when you realize he's being deliberately malicious and selfish but he's just too fucking stupid to pull it off.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Another one replies to the part about Phase (and has clearly never watched Shiina or Jelly if they think they're "at least okay")
View attachment 81110
Off topic, but you think Tenma became a problem child because of Pippa's manipulation of poor innocent Tenma over the years or that she's always been a problem child?
:smugpipi:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Nope he's not banned from any of the major subreddits iirc. And he's increased his activity recently. u/NolanCrush
Oh no, he's a redditard. Now he's extra retarded.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
News from the TVTropes thread.

Some user shared their opinion on the VTuber market following the EIEN collapse:

Another one replies to the part about Phase (and has clearly never watched Shiina or Jelly if they think they're "at least okay")
View attachment 81110

Which leads to Nolan nolan'ing (unfortunately I was unable to screenshot his actual message).
View attachment 81111

Some followup comments show us a hint of what may have been said
My guess is that he forgot most communities online don't really enjoy slurs and / or banter the same way we might do here at TVA.

Our friend AnoBakaDesu makes an appearance
View attachment 81112
Leading to Nolan doing his usual schtick of apologizing while clearly not understanding why he was bonked
View attachment 81113

And finally, the Nolan cycles continues, with the original commenter telling others to "Just ignore him". How long until they realize this doesn't work?

Note that all of this is happening in between bouts of Nolan LMAOOOing about random Vtubers
Some pages are 30% Nolan comments with multiple huge ass thumbnails.
Alright I'm gonna side sperg here in the wrong thread for a moment, but... Tenma? Because what, she's Japanese and literally can't fathom what the fuck all this gay woke shit is? Rie did more in that ad lib stream than Tenma's done all career, and she basically doesn't even understand what all these "twitter slacktivist" fags are constantly asshurt about. Tenma doesn't even make fun of any of it from a view point of "Lol these bitches gay" the way we do. She just thinks their logic is fucking retarded and makes fun of it on the principle of... their logic being retarded lol. Still remember how confused she was by South Park Fractured But Whole and the gender shit.
I would argue that's basically just them being racist for the poor foreigner not knowing how heckin problematic they are!

Unless I've REALLY missed something. And I mean yes, I know these clowns don't actually care about context or anything in their strive to be victims and self righteous mouthpieces but still. Also lol at them acting like they know shit about the "problem children" of phase who think their gay woke asses are annoying busybodies then missing at least like 5 people. As if you needed more proof these asshats just read common comments and eat it up without actually checking things out.

:thisisstupid::tenmakys:
Off topic, but you think Tenma became a problem child because of Pippa's manipulation of poor innocent Tenma over the years or that she's always been a problem child?
:smugpipi:

The funny part is, if anything, she's probably grown to hate them just watching as they shit on her company and coworkers more than knowing shit about their lameass "causes" and whatnot.

Anyway nice to see Nolan "making friends" per usual, in his typical ways. Can't wait for the "I was banned unfairly" rant before the weekend.

Last edited:

Spooked But Lobotomized

I get you, but you have to remember they don't watch people they don't like. They probably just recall her saying "Get the rope" during hogwarts and thats enough forever. She's poison now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

How much of a birch do you have to be to whine about someone on twitter and use their name without tagging them? Say it with your chest, coward.

Top Bottom